Don't bother with mewing brahs, it doesn't do shit. Been mewing for 8 months with 0 results...

Don't bother with mewing brahs, it doesn't do shit. Been mewing for 8 months with 0 results, but I had my overbite surgically corrected 2 weeks ago and now I fully see the results of the procedure. Pictures are taken in the same position, same lighting and same posture.

Don't waste your time working your tongue and teeth posture, it's shit.

Attached: fuck mewing.png (762x458, 317K)

your TEETH posture? lmao

do you get a bulge under your chin while mewing?

Now you're as fake as a thot with fake boobs and a fake butt.

why tho, you are still ugly incel, what a waste of money

How much does it cost?

suck a dick faggots

2.9k€ in Belgium, everything included

answer me OP

that bulge was just my normal face caused by an overbite, had nothing to do with mewing

no user I'm not talking about the pictures they look fine.

Look at a mirror with and without mewing, do you notice a difference in the muscles under your chin?

I only notice a difference in my cheeks

I can see you're a faggot who just wanted the easy way out. From those pics your bf% was clearly too high, you could've made jaw gains by cutting. But no, its a lot easier to just get surgery

>muh overbite is causing the bulge
COPE, I know a double chin when I see one

Attached: facegains.jpg (900x532, 59K)

>bodyfat too high
>74 kilo at 182cm

get fucked nigger

>74 kilo at 182cm
That doesnt say your bodyfat though you dumb nigger. You can be pretty slim but with high bf%, its called SKINNYFAT

>COPE, I know a double chin when I see one
I was giving him shit for the bulge and you're retarded. Of course the skin/fat/muscle will hang lower if the jaw is shorter

I asked because I used to mew incorrectly and use the muscle under my chin (bulging while mewing because it's flexed) instead of the muscle lifting the back of the tongue. I can't say that I've had any significant facial changes from mewing but I stopped needing to spray a nasal solution in my nose to breathe properly. I've been doing it for about a month

what procedure?

What's the OP called

You could get the same results with erect chin pills.

Michael but I call him Mike

Ahaha xdddxddxdd !!!!

Is this bait thread or why don't u share the info

why are belgians such nerds

How do they perform this procedure?

I got braces for chad smile and honestly I don't even think about chin implants/jaw surgery anymore. Depending on your case (mine) braces make your jaw look SLIGHTLY better.

What I do care about big time now is hair transplants and I'm 22. I have bigass bald temples that I thought I wouldn't have until I was 25 or so, maybe I'm gonna get that hair transplant waaay sooner than expected