Is the Tom Brady Diet Legit?

Is the Tom Brady Diet Legit?

Brady eats a mostly organic, local, and plant-based diet with no highly processed foods. In the morning, he starts in the morning with 20 ounces of “water with electrolytes,” then a fruit smoothie, and after working out, more water and a protein shake. Lunch is typically fish and vegetables. Afternoon snacks consist of fruits, protein bars, and more protein shakes; dinners include more vegetables and sometimes soup broth.

Even more notable than what Brady eats is what he doesn’t. He avoids alcohol, as well as gluten-containing bread and pasta, breakfast cereal, corn, dairy, foods that contain GMOs, foods with high-fructose corn syrup or trans fats, sugar, artificial sweeteners or onions, fruit juice, grain-based foods, jams and jellies, most cooking oils, frozen dinners, salty snacks, sugary snacks, sweetened drinks, white potatoes, and prepackaged condiments like ketchup and onions sauce.

The list of restrictions and preferences doesn’t end there. Here’s Brady’s personal chef, Allen Campbell, describing the football star’s list of very specific food preferences and no-nos to the Boston Globe in 2016:

No white sugar. No white flour. No MSG. I’ll use raw olive oil, but I never cook with olive oil. I only cook with coconut oil. Fats like canola oil turn into trans fats. ... I use Himalayan pink salt as the sodium. I never use iodized salt. ... What else? No coffee. No caffeine. No fungus. No dairy.

Even certain vegetables and fruits are off limits. Brady doesn’t eat nightshade vegetables, such as peppers, tomatoes, and eggplants.

The reason he has all these food restrictions — and even vilifies tomatoes — is because Brady follows an anti-inflammatory diet, and one made up of mostly “alkaline” foods.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 7.22.58 AM.png (906x557, 914K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein-sparing_modified_fast
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Avoiding onions, mushrooms, and nightshades is really weird. Aliums (onion, garlic, leek, chives) especially are really healthy for you. And for all that care, he eats food cooked in coconut oil? That's been proven a meme oil time and time again.

That being said, it's mostly smart and extremely clean.

Aside from it being obviously retarded, it's also obviously not true. Where do you think you can get the 3500 calories a top athlete needs by eating fucking fruits, vegetables, fish and protein powders?
>lolololo I'm eating low-fat AND low-carb AND vegan AND keto, me so smart combining 10 momscience fad diets into one and being left with no calories at all
Imagine believing this shit

I’m pretty sure every time you see onions in the OP it’s actually S 0 Y
I agree but he’s got the money to do it if he wants I guess

He says he avoids fruit juices then he says he drinks fruit smoothies? Am I an idiot for not knowing the difference?

Blended whole fruits vs. the juice that comes out when you squeeze a fruit

he also kisses his kids on the mouth
fuck off
eat EVERYTHING in BALANCE

based and redpilled

>Is the Tom Brady Diet Legit?

i stopped reading here. someone post the picture of him at the beach with his shirt off

he's literally fat

his genetics make him suitable for a more vegetarian diet, if he did a carnivore diet he would feel awful.

Hes far from fat, and plays in a league with some of the best athletes in the world

>I never use iodized salt.
I guess he’ll get enough from eating a lot of fish but why are people so afraid of reasonable supplements

Uh, he could just east a lot of it. He's got his own chef, practically unlimited money and he could just stuff himself with healthy stuff even if it means eating like pounds of vegetables and fish.

Professional athletes have comparatively low IQs. Just smart enough to bounce a ball around, show up to training and eat the right food on time. Things like the OP text are the result of that

>plant-based
>low carb
>low fat

just fast or do en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein-sparing_modified_fast
this is by definition a weightloss diet

>no highly processed foods.
>protein bars, and more protein shakes

Attached: cowboy.png (1628x936, 1.52M)

> never use iodized salt
is that why he looks like shit? iodine deficiency ?

Attached: Tom Brady.jpg (2000x1333, 541K)

wut

It'll take some time for the pre-carnie cache to clear out. All vegans converts maintain at best, new generation is aided by not being vegan.

>artificial sweeteners or onions
strange grouping

Eat the user diet:
>Grass fed beef
>Bone broth
>Wild game
>Fresh caught local fish
>Eggs
>Chicken
>Ham
>Bacon
>Black coffee
>Vodka
>Whiskey
>Scotch
>Cigarettes

Somewhat, but mostly no.

Anything that leaves out animal fats and proteins, and anything that uses carbs -- rather than fat -- as your main source of energy is a modern invention of a broken, post-industrial society. Good luck getting your daily calories from vegetable sources in nature.

I like all the don'ts -- vegetable oils, white flour, processed food, blabla -- but vegetables should not be the main staple of your diet. I do not get why one would eat heavily processed "protein bars" when there is liver, steak, and salmon on offer.

Attached: meat-14.jpg (1080x1005, 128K)

he's gods gift to planet earth, but he's not exactly a tip top athlete

guarantee the average QB has a higher IQ than you

paleo diet is the best diet if you're not trying to bulk or something similiar.

>Where do you think you can get the 3500 calories a top athlete needs by eating fucking fruits, vegetables, fish and protein powders?
By eating a lot of it, retard.

He also eats fish, so I don't know where you're getting your vegan sperging from.

>Implying exogenous mammalian estrogen found in dairy is less potent than phytoestrogen
>Implying bio accumulation isn't higher in heterotrophs
>Implying oxalic acid is worse than uric acid

This is basically the same stuff anyone on Jow Forums would tell you to eat or not eat with a couple exceptions. It's a normal healthy diet with bullshit memes thrown in like "non-GMO", "Himalayan pink salt", and "alkaline".

Meat consumption is too high in most peoples diets, shouldn't have it with more than one meal in all honesty. Based diet

I assume that was originally basedbeans (s o y) and changed to onions.

I wonder what kind of protein shakes he’s doing if he’s really avoiding dairy. Hemp? Pea?