How do girls react when they see this for the first time when you hook up with them?

How do girls react when they see this for the first time when you hook up with them?

Attached: DD3ufoP_d.jpg (640x480, 17K)

They won't see it unless you like getting pegged.

20" waist...

so how do they react when they see it on you?

Attached: 1946763870.png (481x626, 227K)

>implying guys here hook up with girls

i got my first gf a couple weeks ago. dont give up user!

how you meet female

better question is, why do you have so much acne?

We'd known each other for 5 years or so and I started catching up with her over snap. We talked... a lot. Hints were dropped and one day it all just came out.

now i am a happy lad.

post body

lifting won't get you a gf, character is what does that

not true

Attached: 1557046019954.png (1048x762, 193K)

Lifting helps, but not because it makes you look good. It's because it increases test.
Someone post the huge bodybuilder at a party gif where he looks around like an incel, scared to talk to anyone. Probably off cycle so his test was low.

Genetics, my uncle had it and still has the scars to this day but not really noticeable

Unfortunately it's true. My body is shit. Gf and I lift together sometimes tho. Here's my SS guy cause fuck u.

Lifting won't make someone like you for you. Might help get their attention though.

Attached: SSGuy.png (1393x1563, 700K)

i dont understand is this 1RM or 5x5

Not really a big deal, if you already have them in bed and are getting naked it’s not like they’re gonna walk away

Looks help you in the first 30 seconds of talking to a woman. That's it.
If you're ugly you might have a harder time getting your foot in the door, but once you prove your worth you're good.
Lookismcels are delusional to think that looks are the only thing that matters.

I'm almost as bad as the OP. Is there any way to reduce scarring?

All lifting can give you is the confidence to talk to girls more and give you a leg up in the superficial hook-up tinder culture.

The more girls you talk to and go out with, the more likely you are to get a gf. Don't rush into it and know when a girl isn't right for you.

t. has had more dates in 2019 than the rest of his entire life combined, still no gf

I use to have real bad full body acne that was leaving scars, try sudocrem and completely cover your acne areas with that every night , works wonders

Thanks, I'll try it out.

>genetics
>my uncle had it
Do you comprehend what the fuck you just said? Since when do we inherit shit from our fucking uncles? Or did your uncle fuck your mother?

Different user but was that while you had active acne or afterwards? My acne is less active now but my back looks like verdun and red camo

Attached: 5dc41b8c471b39e3ef59feae11853e82.jpg (480x480, 32K)

>has had more dates in 2019 than the rest of his entire life combined, still no gf

same here bro. had a date just a couple of months ago. and 2019 isnt even over yet. going good.

seriously though, what do you mean by "talking to girls"? like how does it even happen? i dont know any girls.

Attached: 1560419162308.jpg (2764x1592, 1.78M)

more like looks get you in but personality can get you out

My hairline is almost as bad as his. Is it time to buzz?

use a benzoyl peroxide 10% mask. leave it on your back for like 5-9 minutes and wash it off

>Pull quite often in bar/party settings
>Know of multiple girls that like me/are interested in hooking up with me
>Go make Tinder account
>Only a dozen matches or so in a week
>Way lower quality women than those that are usually interested in me
Apparently I'm a lot less attractive than I thought but also more charismatic than I thought. Mixed feelings

Attached: eaZrosc.png (5000x5000, 363K)

Tinder is useless if you want to pull 7s and above while not being an 8-9

Tinder?More like Chad's in her

way past due

if you got a girl who likes you she wont care
i have it even worse i would say cause i have another disease, but my girlfriend does not care even a little bit

I once got licked between my pecs. Still didn't get laid, because I'm a massive autist.

Tinder is a shallow place man, girl's have a plethora of more attractive, richer guys with better pictures and lifestyles looking to fuck whatever is available. Why would they pick some 6 with a good personality?

>a-user! You need some BHA !

Nah it's most likely because of pic quality. I've gone from 1 match a week to 10-20 a day with better pictures and no change in looks. You have to remember it's not you but the image you have that matters on Tinder.

>Not understanding shared genes and hereditary conditions within a familial group.

Smooth brain.

Tfw I will never have a v taper, my hips are 34 inches when I squeeze through the body fat. I thank God my shoulders are broad otherwise I'd look like an eggplant.
>Not quite Paul Anderson mode but close.

very happy for you, good luck

I tense up as much as possible and shoot puss in all directions defensively like a cystic porcupine

lol

Where do I find genuine relationships? It seems impossible to find someone that wants to put in the time, get to know each other, and take things slow. Fuck hookup culture and fuck social media

Attached: 1540030379783.jpg (1242x808, 36K)

FUCK that's disgusting.
I thank God that I was blessed with a clean body.

I've literally had girls say they thought my pictures were photoshopped until they saw me shirtless in real life. Generally they just give me a positive reaction though

Start using salicylic acid wipes on your skins before you shower. Let the acid sit on your skins for a 2 to 5 minutes. Salicylic acid help remove the outer layer of the skin and the heads of your pimples.

In the shower now start exfoliating your skin with a genital scrub brush with deep foaming cleanser, nothing with alcohol from the men's section, don't be afraid to ask a female worker at the store for recommendations, 99% they will know the best thing for deep cleansing.

After you shower, dry your skin and use a moisturizer immediately. Something that has Hyaluronic Acid is best but anything that has cell regeneration action will do fine. You want to do this because oil will start building up again because the skin is dry from the deep clean.

After a few treatments you will see results. You have keep treating yourself if you want to smooth, clear skin.

Drink water, some people can fix their problems by just keeping hydrated.

I met a girl off hinge and we've been doing exactly what you just said, im in fucking heaven user....shes awesome

majority of roiding gymcels are Incels In Denial. So, they wouldn't know.

Lol just take acutane bro.

Hook up? Lol

Good for you user

Both, my acne cleared up pretty well by now. But, when I was still breaking out pretty consistently I used it. Definitely helped fade scars/blemishes, plus seemed to help stop additional breakouts.

Seconded

Cant you put some makeup on that

I always do it doggy style and yell "Dont Look At Me!" if they turn around

Attached: Andre.gif (255x191, 1.9M)

Looks do matter, but game matters more. That being said if you're top tier handsome you can fuck up however much you like and still get women to drool over you. My best friend looks like Dante from devil may cry and autistically screams sonic songs, all the women he works with are constantly all over him even though he doesn't know what to do and doesn't think he's good enough, or good looking. Literal 5s to 30's throwing their underwear at him and wanting to shack up and he's just NOWAYFAGing them left and right.

I mean he's Dante, he doesn't know what sex is

I'm married with kids. When I was late teens early 20s I received the same kind of female attention. But I was a Christian waiting for marriage, so I had to play dumb and innocent half the time even though I knew full well I was being propositioned for sex. It was very difficult, but looking back I'm glad I remained abstinent. I now have an amazing wife and my kids are awesome.

I could have gotten one of those hoes pregnant and my life would have taken a completely different trajectory.

Please OP, for the love of God just do this

You fat fuck pizza backed bitch

Attached: 57498713.jpg (399x385, 29K)