Are there any exercises I can do to increase size of my feet...

Are there any exercises I can do to increase size of my feet? I wear size 7 / 39eu as a manlet male and I get mogged everyday by females and 7yr Olds

Attached: 338a09e2-dc05-4bff-ba26-2aee029c162b.png (1600x1530, 1.47M)

it's gonna be a good thread
hope it stays alive until yuropoors awake

It's 22:51 here faggot, no one is asleep.

Liar. I am.

>13.5 shoe size
>people make jokes about me being hung
>am actually a 4.5 dicklet

Just wear bigger shoes and fill em with socks, nigguh. Easy fix.

I know that feel bro.

long term steroid use

Wear bigger shoes

Wear double hiking socks and use orthotics.. You could go up a size and a half potentially two.

>size 46 (eu)
>5'10
who here /hobbitmode/?

Try meditation. Just close your eyes, stretch your toes and slowly exhale while whispering "grow, grow, grow".

i am 193cm tall and i wear size 43(eu) shoes. Usually people my height have shoes of at least 45 or more like 47 i think

I need a permanent solution. I tried that one time and when I had to go into this person's house I had to take my shoes off and then it was over for me.

Dude don't worry about it, you get all the good deals when shoes go on sale. Keep in mind whenever really expensive shit goes on like 50%+ off, it's all in really small or huge sizes.

chuckled
good thread OP

*HgH
But it also increases brain pressure so it's a bad move

>6’3 Size 13us
>look normal sized while I’m wearing them
>gf steps in my shoe as a joke
>Jesus Christ user I cut put this on over my shoe
This post was made by big foot big hand big dick gang

Attached: 52F2B128-E6DE-429F-8E7A-AB279E6EC5CD.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

ya bro just stomp around your room like a dinosaur yelling RAWWRR RAWWWR GROW SOME MOAAR RAWWR RAWWR

8x3 5x a week

Why are you so insecure lmao. How about you improve the shit you can and stop being a mard arse about the size of your feet

Small feet are cute uwu

I've got size 8 feet. It makes me better at sports and my shoes don't look comical like a clown

Wrong board, lgbt is the other way

>5'11 size 45(eu)
/Hobbitmode/ masterace

t.dicklet

I’d post dick right now to make you feel stupid but the jannies will kill the thread

Post or dicklet fag

Wear airmax like all manlets

Why you tryna see dick so much

Attached: 14243D91-F87F-4807-B2FD-CFB9B8234473.gif (249x224, 452K)

Same here, have all the classic signs of being big but am smol boi

No, you can't grow your feet.
Only thing that changed my shoe size was my flat foot getting better from exercise, went down from clown tier 45-46 to 40-42.

45-46 EU and 160 cm at my peak.

Oh, I forgot to say no homo

Be fat
I am 187cm(6'2) and when I was 120kg had 44 shoes, now that I am 80kg I have 42 shoes.
I lost the curve when I was fat on my feet, so it made it longer