Four months of SS and GOMAD

Four months of SS and GOMAD.
What do you guys think?

Attached: IMG_72.jpg (761x777, 50K)

pls b my gf

This is honestly fucking horrifying, is this shopped?

do ppl or brosplit instead

never skip arms day?

Another rippletits victim

Honestly I am blown away

Another victim fell for the SS meme

Attached: 10374921_10153050986071693_307958980364210418_n.jpg (368x496, 15K)

Attached: 1b62ac750370a4e8a263b1de713d860f117d5e2294942cc3ffa3c3804fbb6b9a.png (971x754, 731K)

LMAO wtf man

Attached: dabadab.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Hes asian
Make a bet

This is why fitness contrarianism is cancer.

>bench and shoulder press is only for gym bro douchebags!
>squats and deadlifts are all you need for a great body. I’m smarter than all of you!

And this is the result. Fucking faggots

I have no words

Probably to a degree. Other than that very shitty camera angle + shit pose + shit genetics. You can make anyone look like a ghoul by just taking a very bad picture of them

Why do you say that? Because of the Asian powerlifter meme? Kek

>bench and shoulder press is only for gym bro douchebags!
>squats and deadlifts are all you need for a great body. I’m smarter than all of you!
said literally no one credible ever. Even rip thinks OHP is possibly the best exercise you can do. Fitness contrarianism is more like
>dont do squats or deadlifts they fuck up your back
>do this gay brosplit for maximum aesthethics, you dont want to be like pic related do you now?
and the result is always busted knees + shoulder joints + nogains

What the actual fuck how?

I understand what you’re saying, but you’ve never been to a college gym with a bunch of “powerlifting” Asians who have completely disproportionate upper body strength compared to their squat and deadlift. Dudes pulling sumo 500 lbs but can’t even OHP a plate over their head or bench 185. There are definitely dudes who avoid anything gym bros do to gatekeep fitness.

Bro you look like a finger

Nice ass homo

Lmao i have never seen those guys irl thankfully. They are as retarded as the faggots who skip leg day