/fraud/

/fraud/ - are YOU shredded for summer?

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read ALL OF the r/steroids wiki:
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>Reddit link
yeah, fuck off

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual. or see CCFC's handy faggotry guide.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

ABSOLUTELY no source talk.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidcalc.com/

If you're going to ask a beginner question, make sure to include:
- time spent training

previously on pruned before bump limit:

Attached: pill press.webm (1000x562, 2.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/understanding-how-testosterone-affects-men
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1748178/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4804402/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/2045894018812053
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-00710-2_20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>/fraud/ - are YOU shredded for summer?
Summer is over dude.

I'm not. Maybe next year. I had to many Oreo Shakes from Jack in the Box the last couple of months.

you better still be shredded. it's not bulking season yet, still not enough layers of clothes to hide the bloatmax

Who likes HGH?

why not right now pussy? god I hate people that always push shit to their future self. Future self is you

This.

Attached: B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg (545x362, 32K)

Testosterone must be a miracle drug. My brother in law was prescribed 100mg per week about 4 months ago. His test wasn’t even that low for 32 years old -like 300 level. fast forward to now and he’s slowly morphing from skinny fat to sort of just cut. His pecs and shit are coming in. The crazy thing is that he isn’t even working out. Pretty sure this is all true because he had me pin him for the first few weeks.

Does test just encourage physical fitness and fat burning on its own?

Holy fuck i know 90% of these threads are retards asking questions but fuck man. Read this shit.
nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/understanding-how-testosterone-affects-men

Not exactly thorough

Evens and I go to the gym even though it's 9PM
If dubs then I don't take pre workout before

Attached: 1564074778576.jpg (467x496, 29K)

Not me.
>Gains are shit compared to foods
>Makes your gut grow too

The only reason to take is if you're some pro bb who needs to be as large as possible

>compared to foods
y-you know you're supposed to eat too on hgh?

>24, 19%bf
>natty trained years ago then got superfat
>cut down to 19% bf now and been training for 7 months natty
>never done anything but natty before
>want to gain strength without dirty bulking
>advised by friend to try test/eq/tbol

Seem like a decent idea?

How long ur friend been /fraud for? He seems like a retard because you just want strength wich can be achieved with test alone.
>Natty whole life
fuck it eq/test/tbol.
I mean its live never doing drugs and saying fuck experimenting with weeD let me smoke some meth. You don't know how your body will react to even the slightest amount of test. Have you even studied any of the drugs your friend reccomended? Or even read the reddit link in OP? No just wanting me to hild ur hand and explain everything to you?
Also
>Want to gain strength without dirty bulking
Have you tried strength training? Lol

For a long time. Asked what I wanted to achieve, how far I was willing to go with side effects, how hard I wanted to go. Said I wanted to jump back up to what I was years ago ASAP without gaining a lot of fat, then to go back to natty.

you are clueless

I’ve had really bad acne on my chest and shoulders since I started cruising which was about 8 weeks ago. Any tips on how to get rid of it? I haven’t tried accutane but I’ve tried general hygiene improvement shit which people recommend for normal acne and nizoral shampoo/cream but I’m not having too much luck.

Sacyclic acid or whatever

good post

Just do 500mg test for 15 or so weeks.
Eq takes way too long to kick in and clear from your system, only good if youre blasting and cruising. Also not very good for strength
Tbol is a meme, if youre insistent on using an oral use adrol or something towards the end of the cycle

ANAVARUS GIVE ME BACK MY LIPIDS REEEE

Attached: 1483489799057.jpg (407x438, 58K)

rate my stack

Attached: file.png (1033x432, 92K)

How to work around this? Gonna use Var as a finisher

>GW501516

Shit nigga you saw what that shit did to the rats in the trials. Explosive cancer growth.

when the rats were taking a dose that is 1000x what i am taking.

aside from that though, thoughts? i finally saved up to get HGH, so i'm excited for that.

you're going to get fucking huge. that's a very experienced level stack.

Post your results.

me. i just ordered some here's my stack without divulging too much, i work in a medical capacity to patients with HIV/AIDS and we prescribe test cyp and serostim to practically all of them.

>Makes your gut grow too
this happens after prolonged use. i am talking years. the patients we have like this are HUGE, but also muscular. like you can break a wooden baseball bat on them. their pinkies are as wide as my thumb. they're all gay so they of course talk about how it made their penis grow, but at great cost.

it was actually through working here that i tried test and serostim, among other drugs, and i remember the test made me feel stronger but more aggressive and horny. while the serostim made me feel sharper, faster, and stronger. it was this clean high that was amazing.

i'm not bulking though. that's why i'm using the lean stack, and the hgh and cardarine to boost my cardio.

it's my fourth cycle i suppose. but it isn't a traditional one. first cycle, i was maybe 24. i'm 31 now.

my lifting routine has no squats or deads anymore because i'm already t-rex mode and could lift 5plate (at my max, which I def can't do now).

this is my routine, focused on cardio and chest and shoulders because i'm not where i want to be there.

Attached: file.png (794x370, 55K)

>I'm not bulking
>just wasting money on HGH lmao

i'm primarily using the HGH for its energy and cognitive benefits. that and fat loss, especially visceral fat.

i used it years ago, the good stuff serostim, for bulking.

i'm just not bulking anymore. the lifts i do i'll still gain muscle and lose fat simultaneously, so it's win-win.

You're dumb as fuck user.
>the lifts i do i'll still gain muscle and lose fat simultaneously
No.

yes, that's what it does among other things. how do you think people with AIDS and wasting syndrome and testicular hypofunction (among a dozen other diagnoses) could retain their muscle mass, weight, bone density, etc.

these fuckers didn't lift nor did they have the appetite for fucking food. we actually prescribed marinol, a synthetic thc analogue, for appetite loss. but this wasn't to everyone.

/fraud/ help me with babbys 2nd cycle

Wanna run deca and adrol on top of test, currently cruising st 250mg a week.

Should I start deca at 600 a week and keep the test at 250/300ish and add the adrol at 50mg pre workout? Seems like a plan to me.

What's the consensus on avoiding deca dick, I hear people say to keep test and deca equal but others say keep one higher - what's the Jow Forums standard?

Also how much more AI am I talking for these compounds and is p5p enough for potential deca sides?

Is adrol or superdrol a better oral for this cycle?

Thanks for your advice Boyyos love yuuus (spesh u ccfc)

>being this stupid
Post body.

>Thanks for your advice Boyyos love yuuus
End your life.

Noice input fuckhead

Run 600 deca 500 test and 50mg adrol twice a day

>bawww
Fuck off.

Lower the AI baby boy

>use 100/120mg of test cyp for two years with 1/4 aromasin dosed twice a week
>feel like shit
>limp dick, all though morning erections were present
>almost no libido

>use 80/100mg of test cyp from one lab with only using 1/4 of aromasin a week, after the shot
>feel fine, fuck my gf a couple of times a day, dick gets hard every time, not limp, not watery, everything fine

>hop on different test cyp 80/100mg a week, same aromasin dose
>limp dick, almost shriveled up
>don't get morning wood, dick is limp and watery
>red face
>depression
>brain fog

What the fuck happened? Could it be that my previous testosterone was fake and I was literally just fine on one dose of Aromasin, while still being natty? Or was the previous one(the one I felt great with), seriously underdosed and I was using like 50mg a week?

Attached: 1564334577851.png (900x675, 1.1M)

Is that why you're crying, high estrogen?

My point is, maybe I don't need TRT, just Aromasin to keep my E2 in balance and allow my natural test to not get converted.

Maybe my issues were with Estrogen and Prolactin all along. Not low T.

What you need is 600mg test/wk for 20 weeks.

Ive been wondering the same thing lately. You probably just need more ai

I did that and it was even worse. I remember using Tamoxifen only, without any Test and I was horny like a motherfucker, could jerk off 10 times a day and keep going.

So maybe the issue was E2 conversion while natty all along.

Dude you're crashing your e2. No one should need ai on trt levels, especially at 80mg a week lmao. No, youre not special, you're not a hyper responder, you just have low e2

I tried TRT without AI, it was even worse. I had all the symptoms of high E2.

I did labs and from 80mg a week without AI, I got:

643 ng/dl of total test
70 pg/ml of E2, meanwhile range is 20 to 28.

That's come genetic cuckery all right, sucks to be you

Unless youre just super fat, either way sucks to be you

Anyone got advice on this? Do I run deca test basically equal? Or run the deca/test higher? What's the golden ratio?

>That's come genetic cuckery all right, sucks to be you
Everything was fine during puberty, untill I got depressed like a bitch from the life issues.
>Unless youre just super fat, either way sucks to be you
Never have been.

I guess there is only one way, suicide.

How does one in Massachusetts obtain anavar?

Drugs and alcohol can drive up e2

Test at least equal to deca to avoid deca dick
DHN is a weaker androgen than DHT yet has a stronger affinity to the andorgen receptors, too much of it and you get fuck all DHT related effects i.e. deca dick, feeling like a bitch etc.

This can also cause gyno by stopping DHT antagonizing breast tissue and thus allowing growth of the breast tissue. This isn't from estrogen or prolactin, progesterone etc. Of course high levels of those won't help either though

Also nandrolone doesn't really increase prolactin by itself any more than test. Assuming your e2 management is under control you will be fine, and you should know how to do that for a specific level of testosterone at this point. Might need to dose higher because nandrolone does convert to e1 then e2 slightly.

Deca dick also can be caused by the neurological effects of nandrolone. Basically it fucks with your dopamine responses and effect pathways. Again DHT is converted into some of the more powerful neurosteroids but not DHN.

Basically run test at the same if not higher than deca. Stop the deca before you stop the test, as the decanoate ester will stay in your system longer and as your test levels drop DHN levels will become higher than DHT and BAM! Post-deca dick. Run whatever oral you like better, 50-100mg adrol or 10-20mg sdrol preworkout. Don't worry about p5p or caber. Might need a little bit more of your favourite aromatase inhibitor.

Or just blast like a madman. Eq metabolites act as an AI and Mast can provide serm-like effects so fiddle around with those or other non-aromatizing compounds like DHB, Tren etc.

Google it

Anybody here have acne sneak up on them late in their cycle?

I'm 4 weeks in and feel like I'm in the clear... very mild acne, forehead is very grainy but no whiteheads or black heads or cystic shit, pretty oily but overall bretty good in terms of acne sides. Been using benzoyl peroxide wash and SA body wash every day. This shit wont sneak up on me during week 10 or some shit would it? I don't want to be obvious about my steroid use and I'm kind of paranoid...

yes you can get juicy off test without working out

Shame I'm too stupid to run it

Does HGH adversely affect sexual organs? What sort of dose would start going into broken dick mode?

Appreciate it bro one last caveat: my test comes in 250/ml and my deca 300/ml so I can either run 375mg(1.5ml) of test with 300mg (1ml) of deca or I can run 750mg of test (3ml) with 600 deca (2ml).

What is recommended for baby's second cycle with first additional compound?

You can do decimals bro

What do you mean?

The concentration of your gear is irrelevant because you can just inject 1.7ml or .4ml or whatever.

Okay with that in mind should I do somewhere in the field of 300mg a piece of test/deca or is the ballpark of 600mg gonna be a better choice, we always recommend 500mg of test to start for babbys first cycle so what's the equivalent of babbys second? Is using two compounds at 250-300mg gonna give me better results than 500mg of test alone? Or will it be relatively safe to run it higher? Thanks again

750mg test, 600mg deca.

That's seems like a lot for a second cycle that's over a gram of 2 grams of gear a week but ok

It's really not extreme. Run it for 20 weeks and you'll be thick and solid.

750mg test 600 deca, so 1500mg test and 1200mg deca a week for 20 weeks? Adrol at 100mg a day? Okay thanks bro

Lol fuck. What a mad man. No, I mean 750mg test and 600mg deca per week.

Holy fuck user, say goodbye to humanity.

Attached: 1554180717902.png (450x720, 145K)

Okay how's 750g test 600 deca 50-100adrol and Aromasin daily - how much can I expect to put on in 20 weeks?

Yeah achne can "sneak" up on ya. Its because the constant use of the drugs over a period of time will make you more likely to contract the side effects since your body has to be sonstantly processing the drugs. Ya dig?

Depends on your starting weight. But 30lbs would be pretty reasonable and after you come off you'll keep around 20.

friendly reminder this shit isn't worth it and you will regret it. get off the bicycle

Nope regarding the dose. There are different formulas of dosing depending on the test subjects. The rat dosr is equivalent to around 25-30mg if I remember correctly. I recommend looking more into it.

>t. Coping nattycuck

no, it actually increases penis size if you take it long enough.

there's a reason it's used widely as an anti-aging drug in those hippie doctor's offices in california and stuff.

hgh literally makes everything better.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1748178/
>(10 mg/kg of body weight)
is the mouse dosage.

>convert to human dose
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4804402/
>10mg/kg turns to 1.35mg/kg for human equivalent dose

i weigh 77kg, so that is equivalent to 104mg/day.

i take only 20mg a day. that's less than a fifth of what the mice received.

Attached: file.png (665x371, 111K)

>it's only a fifth of the dose!
>surely it's worth the risk of explosive cancer growth to use some bullshit meme chems instead of just sticking with test and deca

fuck. my bad, fucked up the math.

the equivalent is 62.6mg/day.

i used the hamster at first.

so a third of the dose.

plus that study is from 2006. the mice were given cardarine for 104 weeks - that's 2 years.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/2045894018812053

Attached: file.png (353x193, 54K)

Another few questions brah nice one
>Where do you get your information?
All the sites I can find are blogs written by dumbasses
>What sort of PCT would you need after prolonged use?
>What do you need to take alongside to control shit like insulin if anything? Can you take solely HGH?
I’ve got the doses down but find conflicting information on everything else
>Is it necessary to put bacteriostatic water in the vial and why do you need it?
Thanks lad and if you got any tips go for it

Would anyone recommend doing Test E for 14 weeks at a low dose 200-300mg?

>19
>15%
>1.5 yrs training

Yeah, I recommend you to destroy yourself like this guy

scholar.google.com, try to sort by articles from 2015. more recent the better.

i'm a researcher in med school, though no one here will believe that.

PCT after cardarine and hgh? no need. i will need it, however, for the test i'm running.

i take it when insulin is low, usually on a fast. no ill effects regarding insulin resistance unless you are taking it for years ie. our HIV/AIDS patients. you can take solely hgh.

the dosing can be conflicting. at first, i tried to mimic the pulsatile nature of HGH release in adolescence by taking 12.6IU a day separated into 2.4IU doses. This was years ago when I was taking serostim.

now, i'm just taking 5.5IU a day, skipping some days.

the bacteriostatic water is to constitute the hgh, which is in a dehydrated pellet. the peptide is pretty fragile, so you don't want to shake it. just rotate it as you slowly add the water. keep both the bacteriostatic water and hgh vial in the fridge right after.

if your growth plates haven't fused yet, it'll make you taller.

link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-00710-2_20

Tanning
Seriously

600mg, 16 weeks.

you're too young and your dose is too low

No idea mate I just thought the post would be funny.

Never been on Anavar but I would assume the worst side of Anavar is not lipids but liver toxicitty

Big help, thanks for that lad

>you're too young
This is the worst meme. As long as you're over 13, age doesn't mean shit.

Nah its lipids rather than liver toxicity.
Seeing as anavar is primarily metabolised by the kidneys and not the liver

>shutting yourself down for barely higher than natty gains at that age
Just fucking blast a proper dose or don't bother

I didn't say anything about the dose you dumb faggot.

Yeah, because you're fully developed at 13 compared to 18+

Define how that is relevant and in what ways. Arnold started juicing at 15.

cardarine and test/deca/most anabolics have completely different use case. not the other dude but I also use cardarine for the insane cardio gains. it really is fucking crazy how much it improved my boxing. nothing compares to cardarine if that's your goal, except epo but fuck that I'm not dealing with epo.

it's also stacked with other anabolics, it doesn't replace them. don't lump good use of cardarine with the retards who do lgd/ostarine only cycles.

i'm that dude, and yes the improvement in cardio is pronounced. i'm someone who has neglected cardio for well over a decade, and smoked 80 cigs/wk for 8 years, so i was desperate for cardio gains.

it's amazing how i am not out of breath. i do sambo, and before i couldn't even get past conditioning. now, still not there yet fully, but just in 1.5 months it's a great improvement.

i use a myzone to track my heart rate, it's far more accurate than a fitbit, which i use too.

btw, epo and test basically serve the same function in increasing RBC growth. that's actually why you see a rise in blood pressure and left ventricular hypertrophy when you do test.

what's your cardarine dosage, and how long have you been on it for? again, i'm this guy.

the increase in rbc is nowhere close though, like eq has a bigger increase than test and epo blows eq way out of the water

I've been doing 25mg/day for about a month. I was also on tren previously though so my cardio went from -3/10 to 8/10 in what feels like basically overnight

women are really the only people who give enough of a shit about what other people do with their own bodies to go up to them and wag their finger at them. are you a woman? if so, post tits or gtfo

I just received an HCG vial thats about to expire next month (2 years after production). I'm not planing on starting PCT until febuary. Is it still good by then or should i try to get a new vial?

Attached: WP.png (1876x1080, 1.55M)

epo and cardarine work completely differently tho

300mg is like 4-5 times natty you clueless idiot

they work differently but lead to the same end result.