What’s the most calories you’ve consumed in a day? What happened?

What’s the most calories you’ve consumed in a day? What happened?

Attached: 8A47558A-738E-40DE-8C25-CD3BFD19C1F3.png (540x776, 504K)

nice pic
nothing happened besides feeling bloated and gaining some weight/water weight

3500, a lot of pooping

~12,000 mostly in the form of pies. I got diarrhea and felt terrible for a while

I threw up

actually i forgot, once i ate almost 15k because mcdonalds had an error in their app and i managed to get whatever i wanted for free, so i kept ordering tons of food until they fixed it

Bruh that’s under my maintenance, just how small are you?

Attached: C0388A71-E172-467A-9A91-BD645D07AEA9.jpg (641x530, 25K)

Christ, what did you eat

prob around 15-16k.
fucktons of alcohol, pancakes, chocolates and just shittons of bread.
Fell into a depression after finding out ex gf of 5 years has basically fucked every one of her male coworkers behind my back after she dumped me.

These things happen mate, it’s called being human

Based

>sad over a female

woooooooow

Fuck, sorry bro

Kill her to cancel out the calories.

This

I remember I used to work with this married chick me and my work bros passed around. Used to go out drinking with us and could not go home without sucking at least one dick. We all had chicks ourselves so we were never competitive about it but it was a good time. Know that she was appreciated user and thank you

Fuck man, now you gotta cut the bros out too

I'M 6' AND RARELY EAT OVER 2K A DAY HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

seriously bros what are the ez mode meals?
should I start smoking the herbal jew for the appetite gains? 6' 155lbs. take me to 180 PLEASE

Attached: 219_365___red_dead_redemption_by_skinninator-dan8jmt.jpg (4800x2100, 3.37M)

>should I start smoking the herbal jew
How about you not be a fucking faggot and just GOMAD instead

What about Casein and tumor gains? I feel like GOMAD is less than ideal.

dont be a dick.

Ah bloo bloo

I eat like for 4h when i go to a buffet.
When i do OMAD i manage to fit 4000kcal of "healthy" and "clean" food in 45m, so considering i like to eat greasy and sugary food outside, i believe that i should be around 3000kcal/hour in the buffet.

Sometimes i feel dizzy, with a mix of bliss and regret, difficult to walk straight, have to be bend over all the time, some sweating, thirsty but with no room for water - i drink the bare minimum when eating at a buffet.

Yea i like to do that every a couple of weeks.