So I did SS for almost a year...

So I did SS for almost a year. But it was really only maybe 4 months effective time because I lost weight and didn't go to the gym for some time and then it took a long time to get back to where I was. I bulked up 15 kg. I posted progress pics and got shat on. I quit the gym and calorie counting when my 5 week vacation started. I haven't weighed myself lately but guaranteed I've lost weight and strength in these 5 weeks. My vacation just ended and I want to start working for next summer. What program should I do? Maybe switch to a hypertrophy program because I got shat on so much for my looks?

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>STARTING Strength
>only effective for about FIRST 4 months

gee I wonder why

dumb woijakposter

That's not what I said

Read the fucking sticky, retard

Sounds like you need to actually stick with a plan rather then stopping and complaining.

I did the program but something happened so I couldn't work out for about two months. Then it took about four months to get back to where I was before the two months. Fuckwit

It sounds like you have issues with being consistent and going to the gym regularly
Work on that first

What were your lifts

No I don't

You wouldn't quit and and come back again this many times if you didn't

I quit twice. Once due to shit that happened out of my control. Once because I was on vacation. Are you retarded?

Your shitty wall of text makes little sense, maybe you should just greentext it next time
Either way if you're gonna quit every time it doesn't matter, even if you make up excuses
Stick to it or don't

This. Stop coming up with excuses and just do the shit fagget.

>He doesn't lift on vacation
Unironically NGMI

op fails to follow the program and then gets btfo by user who tells him to stick to the program

>loses weight

I WAS FOLLOWING THE PROGRAM!!!!!! Maybe you need a new hobby lmao

Attached: FB_IMG_1564943342978.jpg (720x960, 73K)

Either way I had been doing SS for several months without interruption until the vacation, retard.

Cute doggo

What were your lifts

70 ohp
95 bench
135 squat
185 deadlift

Yeah that’s practically nothing, dude. These are “just barely not a dyel” numbers. Keep going. Add some dips and/or arm work if you feel like it.

And stay consistent for fucks sake

KG or lbs?

lbs lol

If you benched 95 lbs after several months you need to either fix your form or actually go to the gym, I went from barely being able to lift the bar to lifting 95 lbs in 3 weeks