Motivation Thread

Did not find a job for awhile now and starting to feel depressed. Lost motivation to workout and going to the gym and already losing gains and muscles are getting flabby. Eating one or two meals a day, unhealthy meals too.

Post motivational pics and videos that might help me out and help others too.

Attached: 1564323644631.png (600x526, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!C7ZwlY4L!DP4JwX2dJWJdmjxbB7b7Lw!jzZ1RACY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wanted to make one of these panels with similar aesthetic but it starts with a birdseye view of a guy lying in bed with a stacey, hes looking at the roof with his hands behind his head and she is talking shit on the pillow. then as the panels go on, his daydream bubble shows he is thinking about the crusades and picturing himself and others in a huge army carrying the cross and wearing armor then the final panel is him just looking sad back in bed

When you're depressed and in a rut it's hard to see forest through the trees.

When I got laid off last year, spent first couple of months depressed and blindly applying to jobs.

I could have used that time to figure out what I really wanted to do.

Now...when I have ideas for things I'd like to don I write them down just incase I need to enact a new occupation plan.

What kind of job are you looking for/what is your skillset?

you sound like a loser lol

I'm motivated by getting rid of these people (in roblox)

Attached: 1564534658691.jpg (949x960, 114K)

I dont lift because shitty comics drawn by retards told me to

Join the army user go special ops forget the normal world

what compels people to do this whole "haha not me" shit? just stay quiet for fucks sake

Anybody have the original?

I prefer this one.

Attached: 20190805_160632.png (596x862, 567K)

>Trump sure is a racist
>Trump rigged the election
>trump is causing the mass shootings!
hmmmm

Attached: 289bjp1.jpg (1330x1105, 447K)

I like this version

Attached: OnegaiMuscle.gif (750x649, 1.1M)

Im a sad skinny fat sack of shit who just got ghosted yet again by another big titty bitch. I'VE HAD ENOUGH! Finally moving out of my parents house across the country, going to focus on lifting and my career. I just want to be able to ghost the same thots who fucked me over.

Attached: 1564721466156.webm (482x800, 306K)

>Wants a cumslut gf

>Is disappointed when date is a cumslut

Know this is just the picture and not the point of the post, but people need to understand that when you make these changes you grow as a person. And growing the fuck up is a good thing. Lotta people here say they want to bulk up to fuck sluts. Lotta those people that actually make it complain about sluts.

You have grown up. Your standards have been raised for yourself, and thus others. You are not going to find your happily ever after by shitposting about how mean women are.

You are not entitled to a better life just because you have more muscles or less fat than you did before. You have to consistently work towards it, and work for it all your life. If you think that's too much effort, then you'll have to settle for what you end up getting.

You are not entitled to love.

You are not entitled to happiness.

These things are earned.

>thousands of dollars spent on figures
>some shitty $60 desk chair with no head rest

Attached: 1556595845501.gif (400x225, 3.45M)

good output senpai

You might actually need antidepressants. Hear me out.

Am fat fuck, like really fat fuck. Have been suffering severe depression for years. 4 failed suicide attempts. Go to doctor, tell them because they have to be careful what meds they put me on.

I got put on a dumbed down version of amphetemines. I feel normal. I don't feel good, I don't feel invincible, but I know that I feel how I should feel. I can't stay on this prescription all my life, it's short term, and the doctor told me that I might need to be switched to antidepressants. Not all AD's make you gain weight. Some can help you lose weight.

I like her. She's the only doctor I have that asks me how my suicidal thoughts have been every time I go in for a check up. Feels like she really listens to me.

Nigga just do shrooms lmao

>dude drugs lmao
Depression is a meme. Harden the fuck up.

Attached: 1496455773297.jpg (1280x1973, 418K)

>Depression is a meme

You're a fucking idiot.

Change my mind.

>reddit spacing
>defending some fabricated weakness to score victim points for social clout
I rest my case.

Attached: D9Hf693XUAEbk6g.jpg (1200x900, 360K)

>Getting fit for the opposite sex.
Fitness is its own reward.

Attached: EC0801EC-739B-4E90-96EF-9DF62ABD56E7.jpg (551x908, 380K)

desu I'm going through this right now. it started when billie eilish got popular. all my female friends loved her and i just find everything about her disgusting (her music is pretty good, but everything else just repulsed me). really opened my eyes desu

I've been away from lifting for more than a month, first due to end of semester at uni and then because of lazyness. I'm in doubt about renewing my membership with my current gym or changing to a smaller one but with better staff.
I've lifted for nearly 6 months before my break and felt pretty much dismotivated because, even though It has more room and more equipment, the staff att my current gym doesn't help a Lot and seems very unfriendly.

based onegai muscle poster

>sad man fucks a mountain
Was bretty gud though

Attached: 1560009070448.png (915x1350, 354K)

Have some motivation compilation user

mega.nz/#F!C7ZwlY4L!DP4JwX2dJWJdmjxbB7b7Lw!jzZ1RACY

also to quote some some user from earlier threads:
>motivation comes from the word motive.
>it is the motive a person has to do anything, therefore, motivation is highly personal and comes from inside each individual person.
>You cannot motivate another person to do anything. The most you can do is inspire, which is what these threads should be called, Inspiration Thread.

Attached: 1556031051932.png (1160x2048, 877K)

I made this one because it reflects my life

Attached: why I lift 2.0.png (2996x2640, 1.26M)

Attached: 1559756727714.jpg (1080x942, 373K)

Based.
Please post here if finished.

Is he actually trying to benchpress a door-frame?

>Trump sure is a racist
ofc he is??? and that's why people love him. he's the reaction the disempowerment of whites (socially and economically). you have to be retarded to not see this. also, this doesn't mean that trump is inherently bad, as i don't believe that racism is inherently immoral
>Trump rigged the election
ye this is dumb
>trump is causing the mass shootings!
kinda yeah. just like if tankies were talking about how evil & greedy capitalists are and people began killing CEOs, they'd be partially responsible. trump does similar shit with mexican immigration, calls it an "invasion", "they're not sending their best, they're sending murderers & thieves"

Attached: rzs5k5scfme31.jpg (750x900, 124K)

clinical depression isn't a meme but the shit you're throating pills for certainly is fatty.

Attached: 1524971283531.jpg (2048x1536, 294K)

>get permabanned from a game I was obsessed with the same day I started nsuns (which is fucking awesome by the way).
Feelsgoodbros.

Dudes a faggot now.
Got a girlfriend, got rid of all his figurines, and talks about 3d being better.
Just a thirsty beta in the end.

Proof?

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-095649_Chrome.jpg (1080x472, 167K)

>>> Imagine needing motivation.

Attached: 1552364116110.png (468x487, 304K)

You think that roastie acutally knows how to bake?

Don't exercise every single day, you're just slowing yourself down for masochistic reasons.

Attached: 47690261_609853706101010_5783895020113198291_n.jpg (1080x1080, 116K)

There's an anime character in that profile pic though.

Found the incel

Finally.

I dont know where the motivation comes from, and I dont care

Attached: 21EB6B39-41DB-46C6-9697-C9D4E49AC624.jpg (904x1024, 75K)

I JUST WANT TO BE THIN AND BEAUTIFUL AND WEAR NICE CLOTHING

Attached: ACEDA0E0-EC58-4419-A7DF-1E09E01B9A2F.jpg (600x600, 92K)

*sniff*

Kys tranny

You first

ok he's dead, now kys

>curling lmao2pl8
that guy is gonna rip his bicep lmao.

Based, good for him. I hope he has many children and a happy wife.

He's right but i make a better cheesecake than my gf. If you can't cook or gr you haven't made it

Not exercising and being out of shape will actually contribute to your depression on a physical level. You will fucking spiral and be a fat slob who never leaves his bed if you don't correct course.

All women are sluts you mong, any girl that can convince your dumb ass that "they're not like that" is lying and you bought it because you want to believe in the high quality women meme. Countless studies, pick up artists, guys good with women, and our culture should've tipped you off, but the coping mechanism is always "you're just fucking low quality women". Part of growing up is realizing all women are the same, all it takes is a time, a man, and a place to bring it out.

>give up your hobbies for your new gf
>make tons of concessions for her while she does nothing
>eventually have kids and she gets fat
>leaves him for a man that's not wiling to bend to her
>takes the kids and half his shit
>"w-what happened bros FUCKING WOMEN AM I RIGHT"
every time.

Thank you for proving my point, user.

t. my view of women has been destroyed by a bunch of angry incels, divorcees who admittedly got raped by the judicial system and general lack of experience with principled women.
The truth is if you ever had to bend in the first place then you shouldn't have gotten married. There are good women out there. you just need to make sure you're 1. more sexually attractive then they are and 2. you meet their needs consistently...

>2. you meet their needs consistently...
You are a funny user. I like you.

Disgusting

>someone's using my nora pic
this is a good feel

Attached: NoraMotivational.png (321x393, 139K)

>what compels people to do this whole "haha not me" shit?
Simple: they are dumb.

Do you recommend the pilotpill

At least post a good looking pussy.

This is accrate.
Whores and virgins will object.

>principled women

AAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA

It's like in Fallout New Vegas where the guy tells you to look for a sex robot. He claims adamantly that its for a customer with "sick, disgusting fetishes," when in reality it's for him. Same concept.

So you're lifting and careermaxing to get women? Do you want to be a betabuxx? Reminds me of that "I'm not a Sexual Person" comic.

Meanwhile, Chad, driving his parents car and living at home, could probably bang her in a heartbeat. Making women your metric of success after going through all that will only set him up for disappointment. Also, OP has to do all of that for a higher value girl? What did that girl do to deserve him? You left that part out. Men are not made to serve women. We are equal partners -- not servants -- in relationships.

That's like telling depressed people to travel more: they'll just be depressed in another country.

>There are good women out there

Attached: 1561640824184.jpg (399x400, 13K)

no i'll be lifting and career maxxing to fuck sluts and ghost them afterwards.

Attached: chichon yesenia.webm (484x800, 828K)

depends on how fat she used to be.
he likely dragged her to the gym and made her a perfect 3d waifu

You sound like the loser you stupid
Faggot

Best version

do you think women will ever become self aware of how mundane and uninteresting their lives are?

Dude if you're not working you have so much time to go to the gym! It's harder to stay motivated when you dedicate half your waking hours to working.

yes, its called the trigenarian suicide rate

I’m dating a “good woman”. She’s mega generous (literally sometimes demands she pays for stuff), brutally honest with me when I want her to, high sex drive, and loves me unconditionally. She cooks me Jow Forums food all the time, loves laying in bed in my arms, and encourages me to hit the gym on nights when I don’t feel like it. When I first got an apartment and got hustled out of $600 by a ((((landlord)))), she literally fronted me the money so I could move in (and let me pay her back whenever I could).

That's when they hit their cool wine aunt phase.

lel
superior medical advice from dr nigga

both retarded

How long have you guys been coming to Jow Forums? Has your life gotten any better?

Attached: 1563485456536.png (1067x1200, 516K)

Been about 4 years for me; started browsing Jow Forums while I was a freshman at college. Life's gotten better and better each year since I've been paying attention to my actions and habits

Attached: coffee is stronk.jpg (807x812, 62K)

I don't know if this was done intentionally, but it makes me laugh how the main character in this gains height. Fucking manlets will never get a break

Attached: 1562808295633.png (442x729, 590K)

How can someone fail 4 times tho

This picture hurt me more than any gore infested video, children dying pic or soul crashing text

God I just want to feel like being understood. A truly foreign concept for me.

Pro tip: If you are like in this picture, it most likely means you are just suffering from severe anxiety and or deppression. You are letting your past experiances dictate your future by deluding yourself that something bad that happened years ago will constantly repeat. You also are escaping responsibility ( any responsibility but here mostly of human social norms) and are thinking you are better off just escapin social interaction.

I advise you to go to psycologists for therapy, once off the anciety burden you will know your true self.

After I move to my new city to study I will immediately visit the doctor. I hope I can get treated without drugs tho. I'm not 100% this pic but it just hurt to read some of these sentences. My waves of depression are getting worse every time and I am truly afraid of the next ones. Apart from that i have an awesome life. Thanks user

There's surgery for that.

ahhhh shit man. Why did you post that pic?

Attached: fd.png (460x432, 41K)

>he can't bench press a house

move aside twink

fuck this hurts but I will emerge from this

Attached: 1564111274753.png (1024x1024, 439K)

>Shouldn't bend to them
>Do everything they tell you to do

user I...

Attached: E327F39D-2C00-4FB5-B39C-CC988F205156.jpg (618x741, 89K)

I feel like that's when they double down on their delusion after becoming a wine aunt
>Oh I traveled to this country and took a few selfies. Then I went over to that country and took a few selfies.
>Later I uploaded them to IG and felt validation for a whole 10 seconds
>user, are any of your friends single?

STOP ITTTTTTTTTTTTYTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: B95CE006-C158-4C99-ACA0-3C9F74F6B20C.jpg (750x1000, 86K)

sauce?

To my fellow 20-something Pagliaccis, I want you to know that people want to hear your story. Maybe you're not so great at telling it right now, and that's OK. With time, a few mistakes, and a little embarrassment, you'll get better at it. You'll get so good at it that your epic will grab any ear. And you'll feel understood when you realize one day that telling your story has made you understand yourself.

Good luck, anons. I'm rooting for you.

Attached: kaosunyaosu2.jpg (688x629, 41K)

You just vastly overestimate how interesting you are, so other people seem more boring in comparison.

Attached: 1497158713669.png (627x430, 257K)