What app do you use to track your gains user?

What app do you use to track your gains user?

Attached: ABCFE7E8-6B32-41B7-A7A6-043218DCEE63.jpg (1242x1353, 186K)

I don't use and app. In fact, I don't even lift.

Based

ITS CALLED... A PEN AND PAPER!!! YOU F’ING PHONE ADDICTED MILLENNIAL!!!! NO NEED TO CHARGE IT... DOESNT BREAK WHEN I DROP IT..... DONT HAVE TO CALL MY DAUGHTER TO TELL ME HOW TO MAKE IT DO WHAT I WANT!!!!!!!!!
YOU F’ING MILLENNIAL’S AND YOUR “IPHONE APP’S”..... WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOU CANT DO EVERYTHING... WITH YOUR PHONE’S!!!!!!!!

Attached: BD9A42A9-F8B6-41FE-AE55-80F0C12EBD70.jpg (680x585, 260K)

Extremely based and boomerpilled

fpbp

Myfitnesspal for tracking food
Apple watch for tracking cardio (syncs with MFP)
RENPHO scale (weigh in every morning and it syncs with MFP to show me a graph of my weight over time)

fucking based.

I keep it all in my head.

Excel

The mirror

Jefit

Didn't bother for months, but as my routine's volume grew and addition of assistance lifts, it made keeping up easier.

Has some dumb/meaningless metrics it keeps track of as well, but works fine if you only care about recording lifts.

The tightness of your mom's pussy

google documents

You fuckin millennials and your fancy tech, there’s only one thing that makes gains and that’s HARD WORK! I write down my PR’s in a notebook and track progress with a mirror! Don’t you have some banded straight leg deadlifts to do so you can powerbottom for chad? Get the fuck off my board before I spank your ass raw like the silly little child you are.

Attached: E3C070AC-8F8F-453C-A901-BC6FD830406A.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

The fitnotes app on Android is literally perfect even on the free version.

WOW FUCK BASED
OP RETHINK YOUR LIFE
I DONT EVEN LISTEN TO MUSIC WHEN I LIFT JUST THE CRACK OF AN ICEWHITE MONSTER ULTRA ZERO AND THE SOUND OF MY BLOOD PUMPING. WEIGHTS CLANGING MEN GRUNTING THATS ALL I NEED NOT YOUR BONJONJOVI AND YOUR BEASTIE

I just autistically remember everything

I have rite-in-the-rain notebooks where I track every workout and my 5k run times. Takes about 6 months to fill one so I can just pick up one from last year or whatever and compare.

Based

MS Excel.

Strong. Costs 5$ but I like the rest timer and 1RM calculator

why is there a thumb on his license plate

Grindr