Proven to have significant benefits for mental clarity, depression, eliminating drug addictions, DPDR disorders etc

>proven to have significant benefits for mental clarity, depression, eliminating drug addictions, DPDR disorders etc
>no negative side effects especially at doses used purely for this purpose (outside of that it's horror stories, and of the ones that aren't complete bullshit they're horribly misrepresented and intentionally deceptive)
>easily and inexpensively growable at home
Imagine chugging your placebo supplements made with who the fuck knows what since the supplement industry is extremely unregulated instead of, taking a page from clickbait articles, the miracle drug Big Pharma unironically doesn't want you to know about

Don't put all your faith in me or disregard it as a knee-jerk reaction, do your own research on microdosing and come to your own conclusions, but I thought it was bullshit at first, tried it since I already had access when I was in the Netherlands and couldn't believe the effect it had the next day

Attached: Shrooms if you didn't figure it out.jpg (899x899, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thethirdwave.co/psychedelics/shrooms/grow-psilocybin-mushrooms/
support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/219470277-Getting-Started
discord.gg/YYH8VD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ultrabased but will probably be deleted by jannies

I made this thread before but was a lot more subtle this time for that reason, I wouldn't be upset about it if the board wasn't already 90% off topic garbage

Whats worth mentioning with DP/DR specifically is there's no medically approved treatments for it and literally "just stop being that way lol" tier advice from therapy is the only thing you'll get. Either way shrooms are being reevaluated for medical usage due to this trend skyrocketing and Colorado's efforts with legalizing it

DR/DP is an associated condition with depression and anxiety issues from what I understand. It goes away when you get the other stuff in order.

can you give me more info i am interested

its provolone mushrooms or lions mane? do you grow your own from mason jars?

Based, except macro doses are also awesome when done in the right set/setting. OP confirmed for pussy. Also fuck jannies

I've had it for extended periods when not suffering from noticeable depression or anxiety though general insomnia and vitamin D levels being "one of the worst I've [my primary physician] ever seen" probably isn't helping. Regardless of the cause it did help me with those, however I've only done it on a micro scale a couple times and am waiting for my own to grow

Standard cubes for the strain, B+ and golden teacher are especially retard proof and ubiquitous. For growing I basically combined information from about 10 pf tek guides (added shaking the jars laterally which according to a ton of people speeds up growth considerably). For jars you'll need half pint mason jars with no inward curving lip such as the OP's
It's still one of my favorite drugs at macro levels even though for a halluciongen it's tame, but I was trying to avoid bringing up recreational use to keep the janny and shitposters away

>Standard cubes for the strain, B+ and golden teacher are especially retard proof and ubiquitous
dude I have no idea about mushrooms can you explain to me like im a retard, this sounds like gibberish. What is a standard cube?

it isn't off topic garbage, it's very much in tune with the original title of the board - health and fitness

psychedelic mushrooms, cubensis being the first example that comes to mind for me (if you want to look up a particular species)

Properly guided therapy, even in a non-traditional setting with another experienced user as a guide, is confirmed as one of the best palliatives for treatment resistant depression, anxiety, and dopamanergic drug addiction. Research on psilocybin (the active ingredient) started up again about a decade ago in scandanavian countries, and it's been gaining steam since then.

If you are intensely depressed, I would highly reccomend it. Get some shrooms, get one or two good friends (people who you genuinely care about, ideally who are experienced) and go on a day long hike/walk in the countryside, away from other humans. I've struggled with treatment resistant depression since I was around 11, and been dealing with PTSD since 20, and genuinely cannot express how much it has helped me stabilize and reorient when things get really bad. It isn't the only influence, but it would have been much harder to make it through college, let alone grad school, without being able to conduct my own therapy with them.

tl;dr just fucking get some already, and ask questions if you want

Attached: 1436919485797.jpg (534x740, 123K)

Psilocybe cubensis (cubes) is the family of mushroom that has psilocybin, B+ and golden teachers are common and non-fussy strains. You can buy a spore syringe in most states for like $20 online, I bought one in Amsterdam and just brought it back to the US; after your first grow you can make your own spore syringes by making spore prints and mixing them with clean water or some nutrient solution

I just meant recreational drug use threads is off topic but in the context of modern Jow Forums it fits in well enough. Regardless, I'm currently growing and hoping this fixes my shit after trying it for an extended period because my other option at this point is pretty much prozac

Fair enough, brah

There is a genus of mushrooms called Psilocybe which contain psilocybin and psilocin, which are drugs you should look up on wiki. Cubensis is a popular species of said genus. You can buy spores online legally and grow them illegally, unless you’re in CA and two other states. Plenty of guides online.

Maybe I’m taking too much or taking them wrong, but the last few times I’ve taken shrooms my anxiety has just gone through the roof. I think about all the terrible things I’m capable of in the moment. I don’t get the urge to do anything, but that capability. It’s like looking over a cliff and always freaks me out. Maybe microdosing is the way to go, but honestly I’ve just stayed away from psychs since I graduated.

Trips are completely different and subjective, microdosing results in real, physical changes. I've exhibited microdose effects following light (level 2ish) trips but not moderately high (4) ones personally

I've had similar experiences. I wouldn't my trips weren't beneficial, but the intense fear and anxiety is almost unbearable to me at times. Although I probably shouldn't take any psychedelics considering I'm a bipolar retard. Been considering microdosing the last 4g I have left

Listen to these anons on having trust-worthy and experienced friends/guides around when you trip. Shit can get rough.

Brain gains
Fuck jannies
Also op that jar looks bad at the top.

Attached: IMG_20190729_093443057.jpg (4032x3024, 2.63M)

What do you need besides jars and spore syringe?

Look it up somewhere. Nobody wants to give illegal advice.

Is that hericium
How'd you get that

Off the top of my head, vermiculite, brown rice flower (brf) and micropore tape for colonization, then a plastic tub I forgot the dimensions of and perlite for fruiting plus anything needed for drying and storage. Again just Google "growing [magic mu]shrooms" and/or "pf tek"
>illegal
There's guides all over the internet that are easily Google-able, law enforcement already doesn't give a fuck about shrooms and you think anyone would get in trouble for advice on here. Nigga you stupid

Top is fine, I forgot what it was but ruled out any sort of contamination it could be. Was something to do more with heat or moisture or something I forgot but it's fine

For the record a tripsitter is for like level 4+ trips (I managed level 4 myself alone my first time doing shrooms) and microdosing is at a level with no psychoactive effects

Trips are beneficial but not reliably and not for physical/brain chemistry reasons

I'm sure Ashwagandha is placebo
fuck off with your stupid junkie drugs, loser faggot.

Aw look, it's babby's first edgy straight edge phase. Go educate yourself on specifically microdosing this specific drug instead posting inane horseshit like this like you have any idea what you're talking about

just because you can't into neurochemistry doesn't mean the rest of us are ignorant brainlets who can't follow a long instagram post let alone an academic article

fuck outa here

Attached: 11535.jpg (640x768, 117K)

It's mushroom user

lol fuck off, that's how it starts and before you know it you're one of those junkie losers with no life who bitch about not finding the right strains

Okay this is bait

Is this how weedcels cope? Just lol.

I don't think it's weed smokers that are parroting anti-drug propaganda

Attached: 1345336587378_1.gif (250x250, 984K)

Nevermind I read the wrong post. Still it's bait anyway

I unironically work in the mushroom industry. Feel free to ask me any cultivation questions. Might create a thread on the appropriate board if people are interested enough

Neat, a /shroom/ thread
Can anyone tell me what kinda shroom this is? Found it while I was trimming hedges and if it's edible i'd like to grow some more

Attached: IMG_20190805_113804776~2.jpg (2133x2371, 1.36M)

I'm this user
If this mushroom were edible how would I go about using it to reproduce more of them?

I wanna try them but I don't know a dealer and it's illegal to order the spores in the state I live in. I'm trying hard af to get it though.

The thread is about shrooms (as in the drug) just to be clear

google "pf tek" for a retard-proof starting point

fuck

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

I mean pf tek isn't retard proof but unlike jars one contamination won't ruin you. If you need absolute retard proof just buy a kit which is already colonized substrate (colonizing being the hard part about the process)

Well, read the OP information and see if you're interested in microdosing anyway. For culinary mushrooms I'd try /ck/ if they decide to stop blogging about off topic garbage for once

No shit

I actually am very much but like most people who are I have no idea where to even start in procuring the spores or growing them

Can order spores in all states but CA, GA and Idaho, like $20 for a syringe. Aside from that basically do what PF tek guides say
thethirdwave.co/psychedelics/shrooms/grow-psilocybin-mushrooms/
Is a good one but I referenced a ton during my first grow to find consistent methodology

what's the best starting point but non kit, jars or tub? there seem to be many different methods and i just want something relatively easy to get going.

Jars is more work and less yield but your entire batch isn't fucked if something gets contaminated (of my 8 jars, one got contaminated meaning a monotub in this situation would have been fucked). Do PF tek at least once, collect spores via prints, make your own spore vials then look into monotubs if you want since you'll at least have more spores

Imagine needing drugs to cope with reality LOL

thank you, that is very helpful.

supremely based and true redpilled lion's mane mushroom

I get it, it's pretty overwhelming at first. Kits aren't that bad if you only buy one, take the spores and PF tek/monotub after but quality with them isn't consistent

microdosing is boring as peakings where its at

Do you think i can make some ok amount of money if start growing cubes and sell them over the internet

Not him but if there was a large demand everyone would be doing it

1. How did you get into the buisness, What education have you got, are you employed or did you start sone company?

2. Been taking lionsmane powder (3grams morning and evening) for visual snow/DR for almost a month but it dosnt seem to have had any effect, do you think its the specific powder company thats shit or?

3. Tell me about Big Mushroom

>normies don't care because normies
>addicts don't care because nonaddictive
>because demand is low and it's a niche-ish drug, prices are high
>people use existing, reputable sources since there's virtually no buyer protection
>normies hypothetically suddenly care for one reason (likely due to MDing catching on)
>demand goes up hard
>big suppliers who can afford to sell their shit for next to nothing do so, everyone else is fucked
>police also start caring by this point

fun fact spores are generally legal (minus the states mentioned) because the spores don't contain psilocybin. This is the same reason why you could easily buy cannabis seeds ten years ago on the internet, thc is illegal, cannabis seeds aren't.

>imagine doing anything interesting instead of living a boring ass paste-eating life where you exclusively Do The Right Thing because of some dumb shit you were taught about drugs in fifth grade

Attached: 921.png (680x638, 333K)

also interested in the lions mane question - upregulating NGF is a worthwhile health goal in and of itself in my opinion, but I'd love to get an educated opinion on if lions mane actually accomplishes that or it's nonsense

Any info on how when and where you can harvest shrooms? My country is straight edge and I also don't want to give drug dealers money

>how
links in this thread on how to grow your own easily for very little money
>when
they grow indoors in a small area, emit no odor, require no special lights
>where
under your bed if you really don't have space anywhere else.

For what it's worth there isn't really violence around shrooms as far as illegal drugs go. Shrooms are expensive as all fuck being my main reason to grow, secondary can't be bothered finding a dealer

after it rains, near the edge of but not in fields or natural clearings are where you'll find liberty caps, under/growing out from cow patties you'll find cubensis, and under beds everywhere you will find any and every kind

And then user misidentifies it and poisons himself

shhhhh no he won't it's fine

go for it OP

>I'm this user
>If this mushroom were edible how would I go about using it to reproduce more of them
You could create a spore print from it and try innoculating some liquid culture or even a pf tek style jar with supplemented sawdust. However this is pretty risky work because you're working with a wild mushroom that is very prone to contamination. Your best bet would be to clone the tissue onto agar and grow it out from there. But not everyone has the means or equipment necessary to do that

>Do you think i can make some ok amount of money if start growing cubes and sell them over the internet
Yes you can absolutely do it. Mushrooms are very easy to grow in bulk once you know what you're doing. They're also incredibly cheap to grow so your profit js very strong. Demand for them on deepweb is high. Back when I use to do it, I had 500g dry sold in 2 hours at $20 a gram. Cost me about $40 of materials

>1. How did you get into the buisness, What education have you got, are you employed or did you start sone company?
I started out by growing shrooms but soon got bored of it once I mastered the art. I applied to a local small business in the mushroom industry and got the job. Now I dabble in more difficult, culinary mushrooms. Business has grown a lot too and we supply a good majority of our country with mushroom cultures
>2. Been taking lionsmane powder (3grams morning and evening) for visual snow/DR for almost a month but it dosnt seem to have had any effect, do you think its the specific powder company thats shit or?
Most companies that sell dissolvable mushroom powders source them from China. They're an okay option but the environment over there is pretty shit and is rumored to effect the product. I'm personally a big fan of Paul Stamets supplements (host defence is the company) and can vouch for them anecdotally

I'm this user. Does anyone have any good discord tutorials. I've always wanted to create a community and share my knowledge with anons

There were precedents in my country when people got bend over by LEs for possessing the spores. I can't be entirely sure it was only spores, but it's still kinda risky.
I guess I need to find some identification guide with pictures and go innawoods. Seems like the only safe solution

Mushrooms are the ultimate mental health supplement.

Dose occasionally, I just did 3 g this weekend

>reflect on life so far, consider the forces which have shaped me
>gain new appreciation for friends and family
>reflect on whether what I am doing is truly interesting to me
>engage in ecstatic dance in living room
>everything is beautiful and fascinating, new appreciation for this beautiful world

If youre not doing mushrooms, you are missing out.

Discord is super easy to run bro. It's all covered here:

support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/219470277-Getting-Started

Again, microdosing is a completely different thing than what you take away from trips but both are useful

thanks man. I'll check it out in a bit

Keep us posted on it

>the supplement industry is extremely unregulated
that's why you can buy resveratrol without almost any human research

Attached: bone-cancer.jpg (480x640, 139K)

Alright well I've done my best to create a good server. Will need to update certain sections of it in the future but for now it will do.
Discovered roles, so the first 10 people get the lad role

a link would help too
discord.gg/YYH8VD

Why would you go through all this trouble when you can get the same effect by just buying 4-ago-dmt?