What is your go to cutting method Jow Forums? Besides the obvious of needing to be in a caloric deficit...

What is your go to cutting method Jow Forums? Besides the obvious of needing to be in a caloric deficit, what method/resources do you use to make it easier? Keto? Intermittent fasting? Sperm in protein shake?

Attached: fit couple.jpg (612x612, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5q7u52bu8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

intermittent fasting+hiit cardio+weights

does 16h do any good?

Used to do OMAD, much better than 3 meals a day but still a bitch

5 scoops of black coffee, 1 meal per day, always chewing gum and drinking water.

keto without the fat

chicken breast, tuna fish, spinach and lettuce, 2 gallons of water, a fistful of electrolytes and yohimbe

I eat a caloric deficit and it works just fine

16h is bare minimun, 22 works best for me

i assume you dont lift weights? you gonna wreck yourself if you train without getting fats

IF, psyllium husk powder

>keto without the fat
kek. Jow Forums really is the dumbest and gayest board

Nah, not currently

My job is physically demanding. I'm eating 600-800 calories per day. So definitely not lifting

Do you find hunger is reduced on keto? The video in the link I'm posting makes me want to try keto, basically a massive bber claiming keto reduces appetite like a mofo
youtube.com/watch?v=k5q7u52bu8k

I'm not hungry but I'm experiencing cravings like never before. Like my mind is just thinking of ways to obtain pizza or bbq and it's hard to turn it off. But I don't feel hungry except for yesterday when I decided to stop eating at 115g protein when I've been getting 150g per day, then I felt pretty hungry

Maintain 1.5g/lb protein
Lift
IF
50 mg anavar+ 500 mg tren e + 200 mg test

>20/4 IF with two meals (late lunch + early dinner)
>overall carb reduction, usually leave them for post workout dinner
>not too great of a calorie deficit, 500 - 800 cals below TDEE max
>Yohimbine HCL + 40 - 60 mins LISS cardio (fast walking) right after waking up early in the morning
>wait at least 5 hours fasted post-liss to have lunch
>also take caffeine and aspirine if you can manage it without a heart attack or stroke
>don't stop lifting
I keep increasing the YHCL dose up to 20mg in the course of a month. I unfortunately can't take caffeine with it because it feels like my head is going to explode if I do.
I find this to be easier than just straight up fasting, which also works.

I go through a couple months of
>fast a week
>intermittent fasting throughout the rest of the month with about a 6-8 hour window of eating
>repeat for about 2 more months
>?
>profit
And when I do eat I usually cut out every carb except for the occasional meal with rice it and I eat either fish, beef or chicken as main meals
It's worked so far for me

This so much. Don’t forget PCT!! Spend the money. It’s worth doing right every time.

>doing IF
>wind up at -900 cal deficit often

My arms aren't even 13" so I can't go much smaller than this.

also for workouts I usually try to do cardio (mostly running or swimming) twice as much as normal and do a more intense workout with more reps and sets, also I drink a lot of water and do that Peel-A-Pound soup shit at least one week throughout it

If anyone has any suggestions to for something better or any tips on what I do to cut I'm open

Adderall
>hunger suppressant
>crazy energy
>unlimited motivation to do shit
>easy as fuck to get a prescription for
>covered by good-tier insurance so it's literally cheaper than supplements
might be the best cut fuel known to man

Attached: sdv.jpg (1296x728, 42K)

I have a prescription for vyvanse (Doctor is basically a legal drug dealer) but don't take it that often for fear of addiction lol, done every drug under the sun but not consistently

I'm pretty lucky in that a 5mg dose of adderall does a ton for me. I'm on a 10mg prescription but typically take 5 and hoard the rest to sell / give to friends. I know people that take 50-100mg just to feel anything, and that's either a crazy tolerance or bizarre physiology.

Probably crazy tolerance, my gf's sister has to take a 70 mg vyvanse + 2 20 mg addys + a couple lines of coke to feel anything as far as uppers go

That's you getting over an addiction.

>Tfw actually have ADHD and all these do for me is calm me the fuck down and quiet my mind.

I get that I'm at a baseline that everyone else is at, but I get jelly of people who can tweak off of them and hyper focus. I still have to make myself focus, I'm just not an absolute impulsive spazz who can't do anything for more than 15 minutes straight.

I take 20mg IRs 3x daily.

Attached: 1379982426957.png (2560x2489, 553K)

I do this with 10mg
Gonna get a scrip this week actually, need to cut

>60mg
Cannot fucking imagine this. 20mg is the most I’ve ever taken and I stay up for 48 hours and autistically clean everything in my house

The high isn't that great desu. I mean it is, but the comedown fucking sucks and isn't really worth it (unless you have some benzos to kill the comedown but that's a whole other problem itself)

IF+cardio+ lots of fibre and resistant starch to trick my dumb ape brain into thinking I've had a high caloric meal

It literally doesn't feel like anything. I notice a slight increase in my heart rate and focus, but the biggest thing I feel is... calm and in control of my life and mind, which is such a gift.

You have no idea what it's like to not be able to do anything because you have the attention span of a goldfish. Wanna watch anime? You have 10 minutes and you're going to browse Jow Forums while you do it. Wanna listen to music? You get 1 1/2 songs before you get distracted. Read a book? Six pages you're not going to remember. Clean your room? Halfway through that before sporadicly showering and brushing your teeth.

I am extremely grateful to the medication, I just get jelly of people like you who go crazy and hyper focus on one thing.

I've never been high before on Adderall. What is it like?

Ever done coke or molly? It's vaguely like a mix of the two (only as far as mushrooms are like acid for example). You feel super confident, talkative, wanting to get everything done at once, pretty euphoric, and very open about everything. It's cool and all, but the comedown/hangover is basically a stronger version of all those things but the exact opposite, and then you're left feeling like shit and wanting to go to sleep, but you can't because you just took a stim

No, I've never done coke or molly. Weird, I've never felt like that on my meds either -- the whole talkative, amped up, confident, euphoric, etc.

Probably a good thing though.

Definitely a good thing. I mean it's a fun thing to experience at least once just to be knowledgeable of the feeling, but after that you have to ask yourself what are you really doing. If the meds help you then def keep taking them, just watch out for the long term effects

you are going to die

Dnp and LISS cardio with weekly trt test

>Cut thread
>No one's mentioned EC stack + IF, God's gift to the relentlessly hungry
I feel like some of you are actively trying not to make it sometimes.

>I've never been high before on Adderall. What is it like?
Unimaginable confidence, zero fear, life of the party

I'm doing omad right now is if better for a cut?

>Maintain 1.5g/lb protein
Does this mean my full body weight times 1.5?

Yes. So, if you weigh 200 pounds, you should be consuming 300g of protein. Your are mileage my vary, don't get stressed if you 'only' get 250g of protein (or even 200,) bodies are not perfectly predictable.

Question: what is your preferred method to look as lean as possible before an event? I'm attending two pool parties this weekend. Do I cut calories really low for like 2 days before? 1 day before? I feel like there's a method to give yourself that slight edge in looks by doing something but i'm not sure what

Attached: 62153251.jpg (560x431, 101K)

16/8 IF
higher-ish deficit (600-750 cal)
Refeed every 2 weeks before deads
Absolutely no sugar or prepared foods outside of refeed days.
More veggies
Lots of coffee

>600-800 calls a day
What are you 85 lbs?

just curious, height and weight and lifts? and post body if you dont mind?

Im not one to talk [since im still kinda chubby], but i lost like 5kg (starting at about 86kg@182cm) in just over a week from the 'snake diet', after the first 3 days i was looking at salads like americans look at burgers.

20/4 IF
Yohimbine
Low carb but thats just standard
No change in routine, always lift ehavy

water weight

yeah i know i lost a bunch of water weight too but i looked leaner afterwards and i definitely lost a good amount of fat aswell

Yes. And Sauna. Take DNP if you’re a mad cunt

I've never been diagnosed but the way you described the attention span is so familiar. I basically have to force the pomodoro method in order to get anything important done. My mom even thinks I might have ADD/ADHD but never took me to the doctor because she was scared of all the drug stories.

In the mean time, I feel like I've adjusted my life that I don't need the medication. Although sometimes I want to get diagnosed to see if it's all in my mind or if I really have ADD/ADHD.

what do you mix the powder with?

A lot of undiagnosed ADHD patients find ways to cope and self medicate. It’s better with medication though, I promise

>DNP+sauna
Way to zyzz yourself

Lol look at those arms.

36:12 Alternate day fasting

TDEE + 500 calories and 1g/lb bodyweight protein during feed window.

It's about 2.5 times faster than ordinary cutting and I don't seem to lose much lean mass at all

i just eat a little bit les than maintenance. no gimmicks.