How do you deal with girls giving you THAT look in the gym? I just dart my eyes away

How do you deal with girls giving you THAT look in the gym? I just dart my eyes away.

Attached: 20190701_205339.jpg (1600x1066, 904K)

Mog her back

Attached: 1563162590661.jpg (1488x715, 86K)

which look?

This look of disdain. When they see a man under 6ft.

Attached: 1564689192895.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

If she's looking at you at all, it's because you made an attempt to interact with her.

You set up a home gym. Home gym master race

ask my wife what the fuck she's doing with that stupid look on her face

>walking around
>girl stares at me

I didn't do anything tho

Attached: 1563911326848.jpg (631x647, 162K)

That's pretty weird then. Maybe you smell bad or something.

Attached: 1564252972457.png (1200x1000, 394K)

This is the most ridiculous looking face one can make

I do actually, but I also look fucking great so I'm just gonna flip a coin here

All Hail. Apartment complex gym that literally no one uses master race.

I swear to God my ex looked like this check. A lot more attractive without the derpy face.

>this passes for white in the US

Was her forehead reflective enough to see people when they take her picture?

No, but only because she always wore make up.

test

Almost

nigger

How did she turn white?

Its really uncomfortable when I’m out in public and 14 year olds give me the fuck me eyes, once I catch them I make sure to avoid eye contact. Why don’t older girls do this?

Smile at them back with a bit of eye contact and watch them drop their spaghetti

If you want uncomfortable try having a super hot coworker constantly staring intensely into your eyes everyday despite the fact that she has an absolute unit of a boyfriend

You can probably fuck her, you’d be surprised. (And never trust women again)

Only correct answer

I literally just remember the only reason they are looking at me is that I'm deformed. I sometimes just forget that I look like half my head melted. Sometimes I just forget but that particular roastie "omg I'm disgusted with you but I'm pretending not to be because I want to be a good person even though I'm clearly not" look is very obvious and brings me back to reality.

Tyler1?

That's not really a terrible response

Sorry man, just human nature. We’re condition to not stare at people and when people have facial disfigurements it’s almost impossible to not look. The quick looks away are just us trying to not be rude. That’s gotta suck tho.

Damnit! There is no point in getting into any relationship with women.

obsessed

You're not missing out on much. Sex doll + VR have given me way better experiences than actual women.

Never got that look tbqh. Barely any girls in my gym and there are no stacies, it's only a few womanlets with thicc hips.

I asked a girl to move out of my way so I could get off the bus and she rolled her eyes at me. Women in this city are bitches.

People don't really pay attention to me. The gym employees sometime does, but a lot of the time is to offer me one of their programs.

quality sex dolls are ridiculously expensive, and I'm not gonna buy one that's made out of cheap rubber with an ugly face and ending up drilling her asshole cogs tight everytime i use her

Attached: 1564126980708.png (640x1136, 1.2M)

What's it like to have men cum on your smoothly shaven, squeaky clean face?

Frown and scowl in disgust because there is no reason for her to be making that face at me besides her being an ayy lmao dumb fuck white bitch