Which one are you Jow Forums? A B and/or C?

Which one are you Jow Forums? A B and/or C?

I don't know why jannies hate this thread so much!! Maybe they are afraid of their own answers...

Attached: 2019-03-29-american-sissy.jpg (1200x2724, 1.66M)

Oh yeah, don't forget! Be honest!

A but with the trap from C and shemales from B

A

Firmly in B, but also
> Jow Forums - Fitness
Stop shitting up the board. Keep these threads in Jow Forums.

A dressed as C

Species Gamma

Where's the shorthaired trackstar tomboy option

>be honest

But this is a thread about sports! It's fitness related!

C, formerly B

I'm A and just preemptively i am in fact being honest.

A, I'm open minded but I cant picture enjoying anything but

Wait actually i take it back, polygamy is degenerate and thus i am none of the above.

A with girls (male) from B wearing clothes from C

>t. low test

B but I'm dressed like C

>t. coward

>t. too cowardly to fuck multiple women at once

C! I pick letter C, my lord!

Attached: CBOwQofVEAAxskS.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

>t. too cowardly to have the self confidence required for monogamy, thus falling back into multiple partners and thus having a safety net because he can't keep a woman in line.
Sad

>too dumb to realize you can do both
lol

>t. forgot the t. because hes seething.
Just like you forgot your masculinity when you waste resources on the diminishing returns of multiple females.

>not impregnating a village of women and having them raise the children communally

>commun
sounds faggy

Polygamy is a blackpill mate, it's the natural state of human society. Almost all females are worth reproduction, while at best, half of all males are worth reproduction. Its harsh to say, but it's how nature strives towards genetic perfection, and forcing otherwise is ultimately detrimental to a species. The bottom 60% of men should not reproduce, and the women they would ultimately have been with should go to the top 40% of chads.
>inb4 "you'd be in the 60%"
probably but I'm just making a point

>implying i need more resources just to fuck a few chicks
Continuing to lol@u

That's why options B and C exist. Some boys make better girls!

Please done post nsfw content on a blue board, and please don't evade bans, and please don't make off-topic posts that clutter up the place, and please, most of all, please please dilate

Energy is a resource and putting energy into multiple partners is in itself a diminishing return as it provides absolutely no greater profit. Even lifting a single pinkie to get a second women is in itself inherently a waste.

>implying the return of multiple women isn't worth fucking them

We get it. You're low test.

I'm a shAdmAn

>a with girls from b dressed like the tranny in c

Attached: 3EDF3D78-2581-4C73-9936-2C1888D47936.jpg (751x935, 119K)

B + C into A + C

The powerplay is cash af

Best response anything else is gay. Has no one seen the first Police Academy?

What is the return other than soothing your inferiority complex?
A mentally sound and confident man finds no benefit from a second wife, the first will provide any service and will be perfectly sufficient in said service. A second wife is for those men who cannot find what they are looking for in one, aka low testosterone "men" who unironically think the solution to modern women is to just pile as many of them on top of you as possible to outweigh their flaws.
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
Your partners will inevitably be inferior due to your refusal to take the responsibilities of a man,Let alone how degenerate your offspring would become should you decide to reproduce with these hags.

>this fedora shit lol
You know you can fuck multiple women and then just marry one?

based

the Bionicle is right.

>shadman

Attached: 1564206352786.png (816x624, 523K)

>Almost all females are worth reproduction

Attached: 1b0.jpg (680x499, 48K)