Can I gain weight on a keto diet?

Can I gain weight on a keto diet?

Attached: 3C7E0A70-6D61-47E6-81C3-C0C438918CEA.jpg (320x504, 23K)

Sure, if you eat a calorie surplus.

How do I get high calorie food without the carbs?

Just eat what you eat on Keto but a lot more, you want a caloric surplus of about 500-1000.

fat is literally 5 calories higher than carbs??

butter coffee is your friend

yes, it's difficult to get fat though if you're not just eating meat and butter

Calories in calories out

Retards. Fat cannot be converted into fat, it's physically impossible.

in keto? No, you will have to eat quite a lot, and too much protons will knock you out of ketosis just like carbohydrates.
It is, however, possible doing it low carb.

bump

But fat is so satiating, if you're not eating it together with carbs it's so difficult to eating in a caloric surplus.

three tablespoons grassfed butter
three tablespoons organic virgin coconut oil
put that in your coffee instead of milk
mix the shit out of it with a wand blender.
that's like 660 Cal or similar.

lol fat is literally the least satiating macro. Protein > carbs.
If you go for the right source you can it a lot of fat without much struggle

I'm in the middle of it been on keto since 29th of June, for some reason my kcal intake has to be higher than normal
been able to gain 1kg so far

what do you eat? how many meals?
pls resbond

>Fat cannot be converted into fat, it's physically impossible
keto causing brain damage

fat and oil and little protein.
you'll get fat and build no muscle because of the ridiculous protein micromanagement avoid getting out of ketosis
but hey, it's a small price to figure it out for yourself that keto isn't worth it for muscle building.

haha you guys remind me of that one retard on Jow Forums who was a mentally ill DYEL who posted progress pics on keto

wasted trips, you clearly are not the guy, faggot

>>Fat cannot be converted into fat, it's physically impossible
>keto causing brain damage
Non-keto brain fog causing autism-level inability to detect painfully obvious irony.

Ketards BTFO

It's hard. There's a reason every bulk diet is throwing oats and rice into fucking everything no matter how much retards here scream that's not true.

who screams "that's not true"?

>Determined to bulk
>Stuff myself all day long to the point of nauseousness
>Day ends, only eaten 1,750 calories

Bulking is impossible unless you are injecting testosterone that artificially increases your appetite beyond normal levels

Attached: 2lfqz4.jpg (664x605, 42K)

>fat is the least satiating macro

Attached: 124F46C7-EBED-4AC4-949D-DB3ADFA0D904.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Wanna switch? When my will breaks I binge on thousands of calories, I literally have an insatiable appetite. I honestly cannot understand how anyone could have trouble eating, to me it's like saying you struggle with getting your dick sucked too much.

maybe you are eating a bit too clean? that's like half the TDEE of most people on Jow Forums

Science bad!
Cosmopolitan covers good!

bump

dude fat has the highest calorie count

is this really how it works? if I get enough protons and I'm at a caloric surplus, getting most of my calories in fat would be pretty much the same as getting them from carbs?

yes but it takes a fucking long time to put on muscle

why

I'm not this retard I eat a lot of meat and fish, go for the fatty meats when bulking up I don't remember the last time I had something like chicken breast.
Use oils while cooking and/or butter without worrying if its too much
eggs every day, one avocado once per day and sometimes even two
some vegetables for dat dere micronutrient coverage
You can make homemade mayonaisse with olive oil but it's kinda empty kcals in the sense of no micronutrient but it can aid easily with kcals
also nuts, nut butter, cheese, full fat dairy etc just pay attention to the carbs
I eat 2.2g protein/kg lean body mass, 25-30g net carbs and rest fats

all right, cheers

no prob, just dont fall for the therapeutic keto macros
check out Ketogains if you want proper info on keto and lifting weights, also never forget to get your electrolytes in which is how I never had the flu

It is you retard. Calorie for calorie you’ll get full much faster on fat