Your slut shaming stories?

Have you ever shamed a roastie for being a whore in public? I did.

>Be me year ago
>Summer
>See a roastie walk with a stroller
>She is wearing a very thin summer dress that shows her panties
>Say to her while I come from behind "I can see your ass, you fucking shiksah"
>"Shiksah" is basically "you goyim whore" in Yiddish
>She thinks I mean it's gone up and tries to get it down
>Realizes it's already over her ass and that I meant that her ass shows through the dress
>Her face at that moment when she realized I called her a whore in such a way she can't say anything
>She knows calling me any name will get her in trouble because I am Jewish
>FUCK THAT WHORE

Attached: 1 fCKKBOcsz0b_3LsxjWb4kQ.jpg (1280x792, 147K)

I cannot even tell you how much I love sluts. Women in general are kind of annoying but girls in the sex industry are all such sweethearts by comparison. Very easy to talk to. They don't give a damn what you say and they don't get weirded out easily.

Society's all backwards. Sluts are the real good girls. They're just misunderstood.

Attached: strip_club_2.jpg (900x1200, 89K)

Play your race card well jewbro.

Dude. You're doing it wrong.

Guys only bother to slut shame when they're helping a girl convince herself that you won't think of her as a slut when she does the exact same thing as that other girl.

I think this recent surge of males engaging in unironic slut-shaming is a result of boys being raised by dumbshit single mothers who are trying to teach their sons not to get with girls like their mom, but who don't want to come out and admit that their own selfish and irresponsible choices are to blame.

And then they don't have any sort of involved father figure to counterbalance that bad parenting.

This is like when a cashier smiles at customers because it's her job and some loser think she likes him... but dialed up to eleven.

Message to women who browse this board. It is more attractive to dress humbly even if you have the goods to show off.

based shlomo

Do you enjoy being this autistic?

One of my biggest fetishes is girls with rocking bods that they aren't trying to show off. Like a girl wearing an oversized sweatshirt where you can just barely see the outline of her tits. Shit makes me diamonds.

Half-way between "tease" and "cheeky" is best.

>One of the best 'I told you so' moments ever.
I work with a girl who was dating and preggo by a nigger. She got all pissed off one day when I was saying some truthful things about niggers and why I don't like them.
About a month later she was at work with a black eye and he was in a jail cell. Match made in miscegenation. How is that BBC now roastie? Worth it?

Attached: interracialdating.jpg (1024x818, 142K)

>all the women are in whore mode
well, what the FUCK did they mean by this Jow Forums?

What's it like being a virgin well into your adult life?

I get what you mean but they're very much as likely to be cunts as anyone. But the good ones are among the best society has to offer if you can grow enough that you don't cast judgements or if you are of a morally relative stance.

It's means they're progressive pioneers, exploring the final frontier of sexuality. So brave, so noble.

My favourites from left to right
>1.
prude to bore
>2.
prude to cheeky
>3.
prude to cheeky

What about you guys? What you fags like from left to right?

Attached: image.png (500x480, 193K)

old fashioned to prude
bore to cheeky
old fashioned to prude

I love no heels, a bit of chest (mostly for collarbones and sternums) and long skirts/dresses are elder god tier. Can't get enough.

who the fuck has a chest like that in the middle?

based and redpilled kike

Each day I hate you maggots more and more.

Like who even are you dude?

kek buttmad roastie

>i've got nothing else to say so I'm just going to insult him about something unrelated
Woah, don't get too edgy.

no actual jews say stupid shit like that, fake and gay