What's the longest distance you've walked? Just went 40km and 51000 steps

What's the longest distance you've walked? Just went 40km and 51000 steps.

Attached: alone35.jpg (1000x869, 236K)

>One time I walked 500 miles
>then I walked 500 more
>just to be the man that walked a 1000miles to fall down at her door

Attached: C43558E7-CD57-4A14-A3D2-5BA437232D48.jpg (612x380, 249K)

No one but fat out of shape faggots count there steps. It's a literal none accomplishment walking places ffs

>one day I decided to go for a run,
>run all the way across town
>run across the state
>end up across the country
>360° turn then run across the country again
>do this for 3 years and successfully run across my country 4 times
>one day for no particular reason, I decided to stop.
>go home and see Tom Hanks standing at my door.
>brawl with Tom Hanks because he didn't make castaway 2.
>Tom Hanks fucking dies.

Attached: 1564941777068s.jpg (250x250, 15K)

Very based.

Attached: 12041.png (735x414, 687K)

I'm 250 lbs right now, started at 290 in May. Got caught up in working security, and eventually got tired of all the sitting around and doing jack shit, so now every night I try to get about 15 miles of walking in every night. I try to pair this with doing wrestling and grappling training every day. Gonna try and make it, lads.

Did 700 miles of the Appalachian Trail (southbound from Maine). Biggest day was 19 miles with a pack, 25 without.

most I ever walked in a day was maybe 7k, kek

YA DA DE
YEH DE DE
YA DE DA
YEH DA DE

107km or so in 30 hours. This was back in the army

60km in 24 hours, marching was the thing i hated the most in my sercive

Attached: 61d7ae895773c7a2f43682c6b5ea8f6b108b60dd_full.jpg (184x184, 11K)

what MOS??

here. Why are you so eager to know? I had to Google what mos is because I'm not American. I'm Finnish and I was in the Finnish army. What little I know of the English terms for jobs in the army I think forward observer would fit the bill closest. I moved with reconnaissance units and directed fire. Later also k9 handler.

30km in one go, with about 1000m elevation and 2500m descent. This was on a hike that took 5 days and was 100km and 6km ascent and 6km descent.

Just casually curious is all
thanks for the response

40mi around some mountain. Most was 19 in one day.

im not an american, im a jewfag, fought for the israeli army, i was in airborne infantry

80km

LA Beast is that you?

Attached: youtube-personality-kevin-strahle-aka-la-beast-eats-a-cactus-during-FF4C2C.jpg (1300x957, 106K)

I walked 21 miles in a single day during a Pokemon event

Didn't have a step counter or anything so may not be 100% accurate but did 27 miles through the local woods. Took all day and my feet were ripped tf up. Def worth tho.

32km march in army with full battle gear. Guess i got easy though, heard some were marching 70km non stop.

I've walked across the country several times. First time with my dad when I was 14. He dragged my skinny ass along. Halfway through, I thought I wasnt gonna make it and he told me, "Just imagine its like that Lord of the Rings movie you love so much. Imagine your Aragorn and you are on a journey." I jokingly called him my Boromir and somehow we made it through.

We went again when I was 18 and once again when I was 22.

He passed when I was 23 and before he died he gave me his lucky necklace to carry on the next trip because in his words "Boromir couldn't make it."

I've made since then and I don't know if I could do it again, its too emotionally tough, especially when i come across all the retarded things we would etch into wood on the path and jokes he would make to lighten the mood

ANdorra, Luxembourg or San Marino?

Which country?

fucking based, your dad sounds like a great guy, wish i had a father like this

wow you should be a comedian

>jokingly called him my Boromir
>Boromir dies
you literally memed your fathers death

Longest recorded walk was 20 km on roads and in terrain. Otherwise a boatload more one excercises.