Robots who get matches on tinder

Did you use selfies for your profile or did you have someone else take pictures of you? I'm a little insecure about selfies and feel they're a bit cringey and feminine but I'll take some if that means chooch for me

Attached: 20428F4E-C653-4307-AF12-2E0E68DB8C46.jpg (750x932, 444K)

I had a face on selfie with no smile as the main pic then 3 pics my ex took (make sure to include a full body pic).

Matches are like nothing dude... not even the beginning of the anguish and agony. Next comes the attempt at conversation and 7/10 matches will never fucking reply to you.

This belongs on /soc/, Simon.

When I experimented with Tinder, I used one picture. A super close up selfie of just my face. No smile. And my profile was blank.

In the US (my country): I got ~5 matches per day, some messages and compliments occasionally.
Latin America: Matched with every girl. Lots of messages and compliments. Propositioned for sex once.
Asia: Hundreds of matches again. More messages than I could handle. Constant compliments and offers for dates. Multiple opening comments about sex.
Africa: Matched with every girl. Hundreds of matches. Tons of opening messages but significantly less compliments and date propositions.

post picture on soc and link it here so i can know what to make mines like

There are 10 tinder thread here a day, Niles. I'm not posting selfies or asking anyone to post theirs.

Mine wasn't like anything. In fact it was a bit creepy if I'm being honest. I'm just moderately handsome, white, with expressive green eyes and a beard.

> /hookup thread/
> Hurrrr why am I being told to take it to soc?

not tinder but some other local dating app (lovoo):

My parents had dog puppies 2 years ago. I used a picture where I held one of those puppies and had two other dog related pics on my page.

Also note, most men are just there to swipe through girls, they don't actually expect to be successful. If you are trying to be successful, always take the premium route (I'm not familiar with how tinder monetizes, but there's probably a premium option that makes you more visible), since otherwise noone's even gonna notice you, the algorithm is gonna cuck you so hard it's ridiculous.

Note that all of those girls want one thing the most: Attention. It's a certain subset of females who use that kind of app. You gotta be somewhat redpilled (using that term as it was used around 2015) and don't really care when you get ghosted, rejected etc. It makes women feel good and superior and after all you're just a profile, don't take it personal.

Last thing: On lovoo there was a section called "Education". Don't wanna flex but I've never seen anyone else with an academic qualification (Bachelor/Master) there. The kind of guys who use those kinds of apps are usually brainlets, same with the girls, yet the girls have social capital (by default), so that's where that power dynamic comes from.

The US dating market is fucked

This isn't a hookup thread fuckhead. I'm not asking anyone here for sex.

I get frequent matches due to my hair, but my personality kills it every time in conversation.
I try to change my description a lot but the type of shit I put is like, "give me a reason to get rid of my pocket pussy" or something like that.
My pictures deter most women because I don't look social. In reality, I'm just a poorfag so I don't take group photos at concerts and such.

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-200322_Tinder.jpg (1079x2032, 871K)

>inb4 you get no matches

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-200348_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 561K)

Yeah basically. Vast majority of women on it are either inactive profiles, have boyfriends OR are so absolutely fucking inundated with likes/superlikes/matches/comments etc that you have like a 1 in 7500 chance (LITERALLY, as the average half decent girl will get around 7500 likes in the space of a few days/weeks).

The ones that do notice/like you therefore are usually either disgustingly ugly/fat or just looking for mindfucke cringe tier games or attention seeing how beta and desperate you'll be for them.

Literally all dating sites are the same though dude. Pretty girls do not and will not ever swipe or like, and in many dating apps pretty girls/models are literally paid just to own accounts to keep dudes thirsty.

Always remember even if you match and you're fucking Chad she's got 50-100 other Chads at any given time who are actually socially savvy and know how to game Tinder.

You realize that women don't like being overloaded with right swioes, right?

UK is pretty fucking horrific too. I am an absolute pariah in the UK Tinder but switching to other countries I get quite fair number of really, really fucking decent looking girls within hours.

Matching was not an issue imho.
It's much easier to match with a picture that invokes some kind of positive non-sexual emotion (cute puppy dogs in my case), than with a picture that's supposed to be hot.

It's just because if they match with someone who's not top 1%, that means to them they conceded that they're not top 1%.
It sounds ridiculous but that's how they think.

If they like your pic for something that's not related to hotness (guitar hippie probably knows what I'm talking about), they don't concede anything.

Hard part is getting them to respond imho.

But honestly don't start looking for love on tinder, it's like a containment board for thots.

You have it mostly right but desu it doesn't have a lot to do with your looks. Most women on these apps are just bombarded with messages to the point where they don't even care to look. After a while, and after so many matches/failed conversations/successful conversations, you don't expect to find anything. Just try and get their social media/snapchat in the first few messages
Go on there for thots, not for gfs. If they respond, they respond. If they don't, they don't. But don't make assumptions about it, most of them probably don't even see your message buried beneat 1,000 others

The tinder algorithm is some retarded bull shit
>first 24 hours of using it
>tons of matches with Stacys
>after that one or two matches a day with average chicks
If you dont want to pay for tinder dont bother with it unless you are very handsome.
t. Failed Chad

this dude has it right, just grow ur hair out. no matter how ugly u may be the long hair will make up for it

I typically use pictures that were taken of me. Full body shots of you standing next to someone shorter than you helps. You will find someone. Godspeed user.

What other countries have you tried?

Japan, Canada, South Korea, United States... Think that's it.

don't blame the algorithm retard. You start with a blank slate so they show you to everyone, once it realizes that the vast majority of females swipe left to you while you swipe right to them it stops showing you to higher tier females.

I strongly encourage turbovirgins to try tinder and get some real life dating experience. And by that I mean, go on real life dates, using Tinder as a springboard to meet girls.

Online dating is just a portal for real life dating. You can't judge someone's personality through a tinder convo, and you can only somewhat judge their physical attractiveness through a couple profile pictures.

used pictures where the lighting made magic on my face and used my best angles, only face pics tho, i'm somewhat overweight.

I use photos other people have taken. I also claim to be 26 even though I'm 36.

Doesnt matter, girls rate 80% of men on dating sites as ugly, 10% as average, and 10% as good looking. You dont stand a chance in a world where omegas make average and below average girls think they are 9/10 and thus only chad is good enough for such beauties

god you would be absolutely fucked without your hair. look at that rodent rat face

Only my first picture is a full-on image of me. The rest are selfies of my friends with me in the corner, barring one image with my aunt's dog as the second picture.

I've gotten maybe 4 matches, and two of them unmatched me.

Attached: 69E9092E-BF81-47BC-A097-32BA3630A5D4.jpg (1242x965, 286K)

I have like 400 matches or so and they are all shitty pictures I took. Sad thing is I am too autistic to get laid even with 400. I think Tinder even said a month ago they were going to hide my profile becuase I stopped using it.

Attached: 1553090551189.jpg (720x958, 193K)

One selfie, one group picture, one funny picture. Bio just has my height.

Try to limit the number of selfies on your account, selfies aren't the highest quality photos and having pictures taken by other people shows that you go out and do things

>be completely average looking
>have a picture of me playing gutiar
>have a picture of me in front of my race car
>get like one match every two weeks

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\vvftDyy

--am

Attached: file 13.png (1200x900, 987K)

One selfie, the rest taken of me in social situations. The algorithm Tinder uses seems to be based around making you addicted. There are long dry spells where I don't get any matches, so I stop using it, then suddenly I'll get 5-10 matches in a day and Tinder will constantly remind me of how I have 50+ unmatched women who like me.