I misss you chaotic

I misss you chaotic

Attached: GVp4.png (302x259, 100K)

hi yui poster just wondering what does your first name start with please don't ignore me haha lol

Attached: 3.jpg (729x800, 77K)

It starts with an "i" why who are you

my name jeff omg holy f

Attached: 9.jpg (900x900, 515K)

:( chaotic come back pls i miss u too

Hiya jeff, are you a "functioning" alcoholic as well?

Attached: GUo9.png (108x159, 46K)

does drinking everyday by choice make me an alcoholic

Attached: 7.gif (529x740, 1.04M)

If it's really by choice and you could stop if you wanted without withdrawal then I guess it doesn't
Why do you come to my thread user, how do you know chaotic?

The hell's going on over here?

Attached: 1546998533116.jpg (575x718, 48K)

I'm not a newfag user bazinga
and i thought you were someone else but you're not so you can't really help me but also i feel like leaving would be rude and the drugs haven't knocked me out yet????

Attached: just.jpg (224x225, 5K)

We can talk if you want to user, at least until you get bored or want to sleep

Attached: TnE28.png (500x500, 281K)

just wanna sleep and not wake up bro

Attached: 125.jpg (1254x1771, 876K)

this poster is cute, CUTE!

Same user, I'm sorry to hear you say that, I like to wake up and see my ferret and sometimes I meet nice people here, I also pray to god every night that my life will get better some day but it hasn't really worked out yet. Don't lose hope user there's always someone to talk to and if you miss chaotic don't worry some day he might come back and if you give up you'll never find out

Attached: VcT93.jpg (452x585, 34K)

but i really really really would like to just give up i don't need motivation to not give up i need more motivation to 100% GIVE UP

Attached: 104.jpg (409x500, 61K)

You just need to find something that makes you happy or occupies your brain, why do you want to give up so bad?

my love left me for a video game and ghosted me and my dog died the same week and family life just gets worse
i just want him to love me but he never did so wtf
why does everyone just want attention or want to fuck eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
now all i do is gamble and do drugs truly pathetic

Attached: 14.png (2032x1461, 1.26M)

Sorry user, I know unrequited love hurts really bad and I'm sorry about your dog I'm sure he was best boy and you loved each other very much. I'm sure some people could like you for you user cause I like you for you. Maybe you should stop gambling and drugs, do you have other friends? Maybe you should spend time with them and it could help you feel better and forget for a while

Attached: 223733.jpg (192x192, 8K)

i have no god damn friends i invested all my time into a guy who cucked me with world of warcraft

Attached: pizza time.jpg (620x377, 66K)

You shouldn't neglect your other friends or it makes them feel hated or uncared for if you go back to them they can probably forgive you if you explain it to them

i don't neglect my friends i just have 0

Do you want friends? We can be friends if you want

Attached: cwP9.png (174x166, 53K)

no im a rude worthless retard and i just want to cry about my terrible life that i ruined myself on the internet desu

You don't seem worthless or dum or rude to me, chaotic told me I should be nice to people and taught me how and now it's really not that hard as it used to be. But you can always improve yourself and I don't think your life is ruined user

I thought chaotic was still around, where did he go?

just oof
im sedated enough to sleep now
goodbye thanks for talk

Attached: 6.jpg (679x997, 360K)

Wrong
You might be rude but you aren't that retarded and you aren't worthless.
1v1 me in Chivalry

hope things get better for you
didn't mean to leave so fast

Attached: 1.png (531x712, 426K)

Goodnight I hope you wake up and feel better

Attached: tIu50.jpg (500x543, 53K)

Pls tell fren he is a good boy and deserves lots of luv thx u

please tell who what now?

Ouch

Never trust an MMORPGfag, they're evil perma-virgins.