Be careful of over exercising!

Be careful of over exercising!

I started my weight loss journey yesterday. My plan was to walk 20km each day and eat 800kcal. I achieved both goals yesterday.

But this morning when I woke up, my knee was sore! I think I walked too much. So today I'm only going to walk 10km and reduce my calorie intake to 400 to make up for it.

Be safe out there and know your limits. We're ALL gonna make it.

Attached: fatgirlslim.png (418x381, 125K)

Hey u fatass don't reduce calories even more : you will feel miserable and your body will repair less.

You can't have Instant progress. Keep calories same but walk less until it heals

800 cals is fucking overkil. l hope that was a typo and you meant 1800 kcals

But you lose weight faster???

>an unsustainable weight loss program
>woman
>IQ curves are like that of subhumans

You should do fasting

(a) not physically deleterious
(b) maximal fat burning, fat adaption
(c) can be easily done, with exception to will power(which unfortunately most women lack)

Attached: dOMVOm2.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

>>woman

That's called anorexia

this is obviously bait
you all are faggots

At that point just don't eat

good luck with your jourknee anonkin uwu :33

I used to be a Jow Forumsizen like you OP, but then I took a sore in the knee!!!!!

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1562681151419.jpg (546x562, 30K)

Post ass

Eating and disorderedpilled
remember nothing tastes as good as skinny will feel

>800kcal
Are you a retard? That's still too high. Don't listen to these idiots. Women have lower TDEE and so should have higher cut percentage, especially if you're above normal BMI. You're right that you over-exercised. Cardio is a meme. You should focus 100% on diet first, reach a normal BMI, then exercise. Your knee pain is due to the unnecessary 20km walk, not the cut diet. Eat only 500cal every day for a whole 3 months before planning to exercise.

Shouldn't this rise your cortisol level and make you even more fat?

Eat 200 calories a day and take DNP, it's much easier and it's faster, too.

>burn 1000+ calories a day
>eat 2000+
>still feel like shit

being this fucking retarded

Snake juice saleman guy may be retarded but the idea that you HAVE to eat multiple times a day every day to avoid being classified as having an eating disorder is some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

>itt to pretend to be retarded women