So I see a lot of guys recommend PPL and a similar number shit on PPL. What do you think about PPL user?

So I see a lot of guys recommend PPL and a similar number shit on PPL. What do you think about PPL user?

Attached: 1564967001066.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Boring to me

What routine do you find more interesting?

Delts/arms/chest
Back/Legs
Off

>lifting weights
cope, if you aren't naturally muscular, give up while you're behind

Attached: 1560026239885.jpg (859x960, 256K)

bro just fucking do a ppl. Stop over analyzing shit

On paper it's a doable program, but after a few months of it my body felt way too fatigued. Sure, you allow particular muscles to rest, but your central nervous system is taxed throughout. I burned out and I couldn't progress for a long time until I stopped doing it. For others, 6 days a week is a lot of time investment, and you might be more likely to skip a day as opposed to a 4 day upper lower or full body routine, while making similar if not better gains

PPLxPPL or PPLPPLx ?

I did since I started gym,careful with squats and deads,it will put too much stress on your lowerback over time.Generally it's a pretty tiring program.Do NOT do what David did,this guy squatted and deadlift at a ridiculous frequency and his back is shit at 21 years old.

Also if you got shitty arm genetics you will probably not see much grow on ppl.Probably need a dedicated arm day,you are fried after the big muscle groups to have actual group arm progress.

deadlifts and squats dont fuck your back you dumb fuck. bad form does. any pain you feel is your own fault

Are you legit braindamaged or what?David deadlifted 4 days a week.Even if you dont max out or do RDL it's still pressure on your back along side with squats.

He did have shitty form in his early videos but this doesn't negate that his frequency was unreal.

PLXPPLP is the patrician method

STILL IS A BASEDBOY. LMAO!

Who the fuck is david, your boyfriend?

Attached: 1562726653734.gif (404x331, 162K)

Nah PPLPPLxLLPLP is better

PPxPPxx
Fuck legs I just play b-ball on Wednesday and Saturday

Also no deadlifts and no squats. Do not give a fuck about those meme exercises they are a blown disc waiting to happen

on last picture he looks like he has down syndrome, don't do roids kids

Post face and body.

lol post body dyel

pplppxx

lol @ all the incels ITT

Attached: 1557071608921.jpg (960x719, 110K)

>these sluts are heavy
>my neck hurts
>I wish I was home bench pressing

made insane gains on PPL
made even better gains on PHUL

PPL is good once you're not a complete beginner and need more volume

>bad form does.
That is actually wrong. There is very little evidence to be found that bad form increases risks of injury. What causes injury is mostly people using wrong intensity or volume or doing shit they are not adapted to and not taking fatigue in to account.

>tfw good frame but will never look like laid cuz of huge popping ribcage
i wish i didnt swim and dive so much as a kid

I do PPLx.

I like PPL.
Tried Upper/Lower too but I always think i dont get enough Volume in my Training. I mean Chest/back/shoulder(all parts of it)/arms. I dont want to spend 2h just to hit all muscles.

Happy with the gains I've gotten so far on ppl, feel much fuller. I did 3x a week full body, then moved to 4x bro split, and now ppl the past 3 months.
Make sure you build up some work tolerances or strength before doing PPL, I have a feeling it wouldn't be as effective otherwise.

PHUL is better

the fuck wrong with his belly button

Chasing a pump is shit for long term growth. Cutting out all recovery, focusing on assistance over main movements and so on. It's great for people who treat lifting as "exercise" i.e. going in the gym and benching 1pl8 and never challenging themselves.

The average person does 3x full body until they hit "intermediate" (2 months lifting, sub bodyweight bench) then do upper/lower, hate the 50/50 leg ratio so they move to 6 day PPL to GET THAT PUMP BRO do that for a few months and don't get noticeably stronger or larger without a pump then work their way down again.

aren't these exactly the same thing provided you do them for more than a week continuously?

Bodybuilding is just so boring
Lifting heavy shit is fun though

Is this kid famous or something, rich?

Cute twink. Sexy twunk. Gross looking roid lord.
He should have stopped at picture two

No, he's really hot, dumbass.

This is a cope post, ppl has plenty of recovery if you have a good diet and get enough sleep.

Yeah ok faggot.

Attached: 7311809fb42597c257b1119e7d168239.jpg (951x1188, 105K)

That's also my opinion

head like a deformed ice cube

>t. Fatass with no jaw or cheekbones
Lmfao.

It feels great and it gains me weight. It isn't depressing like powerlifting shit like SS. Obviously I won't be as strong but I will look good and will have better stamina (reps). It also helps I have a home gym (squat rack, bench, barbell, dumbbells) so I don't waste too much time on commute and waiting for some douchbag.

Attached: 20190806_161554.jpg (603x720, 258K)

i combat the shitty arm genetics with a short arm supper set every day

He looks much better in the second picture.

no you bitch

I did it for like 3 months, i got pretty burned out but i think i was going overboard with volume for a natty, would probably be amazing on roids

B&R

Get out of my way, dyel.

Attached: 46677D08-0979-4BCF-BFBE-823B43878B7E.jpg (1024x710, 56K)

t. brainlet

its good but you cant just be a dyler shitter and expect to handle a routine like PPL right off the bat.

The accident waiting to happen is you having no lower body or core strength to support a heavy upper body in dynamic movements

What do you do on your push days? OHP + Bench + isolation?

no homo but I would give up my manhood for david laid

Attached: 1559204627200.png (1080x1350, 1.22M)

PxPLxPP

Yes they are.

bench, ohp ,dumbell press, tricep extension, tricep pull down, and i always do lateral raises 4 sets until failure.

Attached: ce_orig.jpg (960x640, 50K)

LXPPLPP is for real niggas

I prefer ULULU. Two heavy days on legs are aplenty for me to make gains. Three days for chest, back, arms, and shoulders. And 6 days means no social life and my recovery is worse.

Currently doing reddit ppl and need to add some sort of periodization because I'm stalling hard and feel overworked lifting my max everyday.

Anyone did some modification like that?
Thinking about using gzclp style of scheduling. What do you think?

Attached: db8918efdc270ab8e5e4c83bae1b3ef31561472535_full.png (640x361, 249K)

I have a guy at my gym who kinda looks like him. Bit less mass, similarly lean. Not gay but I get nervous just saying hi :(

There are all kinds of ways to periodize the primary lifts. 5/3/1 or GZCLP style would work.

While keeping the same exercises?

I started with it but fuck doing a whole day of just legs desu, this is what I moved onto:

1:
Heavy bench
light high rep front squats
2:
deadlifts
OHP
rows

Off

heavy squats
light bench
heavy OHP
Heavy rows
RDL

OFF

Repeat. obv add whatever accessories you like

When do you guys do abs work on ppl?
Currently doing a few sets every workout but not much result.
What exercises do you do if so?

I do abs on Push day, a bit for obliques on Pull day

Currently mostly doing Cable Crunches, Toes to Bar, Dragon Flags, and Leg Raises for abs

Based bro

Kek sure you're not

there is no concrete evidence that shows that heavy compounds are in any way, shape or form dangerous to your lower back as long as there is proper volume, intensity and fatigue management

What is the benefit of PPL vs a standard full body routine?

i do PEEPOOx

>follows David laid
Faggot

I personally don't like PPL or even leg days by themself seeing as most of the time people are only doing 4-5 exercises on their leg days and a fair bit more on their upper days. I just do a push pull and spread my leg days over those. Seems a lot more time efficient and balanced.

Works for some. Didn't work for me, because the workout frequency was outpacing my ability to recover. When I dropped down to 3 days a week my strength exploded

You know you don't have to work out 6x per week to do PPL right? When I'm cutting I do it 4 to 5 times a week to allow recovery and just pick up from where I stopped the next week. You still get a good frequency that way but avoid burning out.

I do this but throw in squats on every push day and then leg press and db lunges every other press day.

PPLPPLP

immediately followed by

PLPPLPP

and finally

LPPLPPL

also, steroids

My man

Full body everyday

ngmi

PxxxPxx

no legs, i do running 7 days per week

having a good time

SS -> PPL -> bro-split
is the biggest brain path to take

build a base
refine it
customize it to your liking

what is better?

i did P(ull)xP(ush)xLxx

>switching routine every week
must be dyel

emphasis must be put to not do SS for more than 6 months

its just ppl with no rest days. results in a slightly advancing weekly regiment. pretty damn easy to follow

also, whoosh

>>>/reddit/

>not doing PPPPPPP
fucking pedestrians

Attached: gintama_came_here_to_laugh.jpg (869x825, 55K)

youre 13 arent you?

>5 push days for every pull day
enjoy rolled in shoulders

lurk more newfaggot

Yeah because I threw my back out trying to deadlift. fucking retard

literally a 13 year old desperately attempting to gatekeep and start shit on a tibetan basket weaving forum with a complete stranger out of context because he cant help but project his insecurities. any person reading your responses can tell that you are autistic. project some more little kiddo, then retort with another meaningless attempt to keep your fragile ego in place.

imagine interpreting posts the way this child does. lmaoing at ur life

>whoosh
>gatekeep
stopped reading
dont even lurk, go straight back

working out is better than not working out. The finer details are for autists to argue over.

Wow I've been doing PxPxLxx

Very true, I wasted a lot of time not doing enough volume when I began lifting.
I should have included that!

SS for 3 months tops, regardless of your strength.

What do you guys think of pplxpplx?

Would it defeat the purpose since wouldn't be hitting everything twice a week?

Also is it normal it's taking me almost 2hr including 30min for warmup/cooldown of workout everyday on ppl?
I think I'm overdoing it.