/drugfeel/

Life in ruins edition

Attached: 45392828-DA5C-44D4-BE42-1B62B9DBCFFD.jpg (1333x1333, 846K)

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org
psychonautwiki.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Lists_of_drugs
youtube.com/watch?v=QoitiIbdeaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gonna head out to smoke a joint in an hour or so, then will watch some of this season's anime. Yesterday I got high and watched Upgrade, pretty cool fight sequences in that movie.

Just how dangerous is amphetamine in baby doses? I'm talking 10-20 MG. With enough self-restraint, one can continue using without spiraling into muddy waters, I believe.

That's on you
The nature of amphetamines is that you redose and redose but with low to no tolerence you can start slow
Just hope it's good stuff because the shit here is the uk is bashed with caffeine powder so much that I don't even bother

>like sheltered losers.
That's because you're on Jow Forums
t. sheltered autistic loser

>shitty weed guy cancelled on me
blessing in disguise, i get to save my money

Convince me not to text my ex for a hookup. We broke up about half a month ago so she could chase "Mr. perfect", but we had the most amazing breakup sex and I want nothing more than to roast a bone and give it to her hard and disrespectfully. We had an amazing dynamic where she would sexually/socially dominate me sometimes and I'd do the same vice versa, I don't miss her but I miss that immensely.

erowid.org
psychonautwiki.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Lists_of_drugs

Ayeeeee that's my edition.
Life probation black man how'd you get popped?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 3.45.10 AM.png (1248x970, 1.3M)

Don't talk to that guy, he spams the same exact post not only in this thread but all over the board in general and he's been doing it for at least a year.
He got a DUI for driving blacked out on alcohol and xanax but claims it's only because he's black and that god has cursed him

Dealing with flaky weed dealers is the worst. Hate being a weed/psy user sometimes, at least hard drug guys can holla at corner boys.

being black is kind of a curse to be fair to him

you got some weird fuckin posters

>got a DUI for driving blacked out on alcohol and xanax but claims it's only because he's black

Checks out. His parents should make him move to Guanzhou (a city in china). Why does Jow Forums, a board designed to discourage spamming and unoriginal posting, get so many spammers and unoriginal posters?

I went hard drug addict mode in 2017, abusing meth every day for the second half of the year, and also abusing a fair amount of xanax and heroin. Eventually I ran out of money and got kicked out of my apartment, which resulted in me being forced to move back in with my parents. Now I don't do drugs anymore but I still crave them every day over a year later. Also I go back to drugs any time I'm away from my parents for a while... Like for example recently I went on a two week AirBNB vacation and did coke three times and drank five times when I was away. So it seems like the only thing keeping me sober is living with my parents, but I hate living with my parents, so it's a real pickle.

No he doesn't say he's black because god cursed him, he claims that there's some universal conspiracy against him to trap him in his small town

Why haven't you tried 5-MeO-DMT? two trip makes you quit all drugs.

God Does trap me here dude I get unfairly punished for being black and my life is already hell

Can you post your room? Don't ignore this question

I started using benzos and alcohol to ease social issues after on and off abuse to get high. Its been working, and I don't see myself stopping really. I admit, finally, I am a drug addict, but I have no intention of ever stopping and will keep going until I die. I was fucked from birth, fucked from when I started using and continue to fuck up when I continue using. Honestly, I have been sort of a shell my entire life but drugs scooped out the rest of me. I stopped enjoying people at a young age, so over years I lost the ability to socialize. I lost most fear and remorse. I lost most emotion except of course anxiety, depression, and anger. Happy moments are fleeting and like watching a car speed by on a lonely night road. Obviously some IQ points were lost as well haha. It's unfortunate but hey, I couldn't give a shit. Am I the only one? I really believe starting heavy drug abuse between 12-15 really fucks your brain up, for life.

I actually have done 5-meo-DMT, on several occasions. In small doses I just found it kinda like a speedy short lived high. When I took a small dose I broke through and literally thought I had died and went to hell. The afterglow from the large dose was cool though.

No sorry everyone here is a lonely mentally ill scizo the odds are too high they browse here and my room is actually normal looking besides the 800 year old windows. I clean it

knowing meth (5 years user 2 on the needle) it drives you off the walls... what did you "enjoy" doing whilst on meth?
For me I was only hanging out with other meth users... stupid missions in the middle of the night... no voice of reason for miles... never could stay with a girl for more than 2 months we just eventually start fighting and once the paranoia-psychosis-strung out-crash cycle sets in... the meth becomes just fuel for jealousy and getting on each other's nerves

>what did you "enjoy" doing whilst on meth?

I spent about 90% of the time masturbating, and I'd go for several days straight at times. It doesn't matter how long I had been going or whether I had already orgasmed, another hit would always get me ready to go again.

In the 10% of time I wasn't masturbating I was generally shitposting on the internet or just sitting around thinking. I found that on meth it was pretty enjoyable to just sit in a chair and think about something for hours, or play a scenario in my head over and over again.

Sounds great to me lad.

How the fuck do you find a weed hookup. I fucked up and am gonna be dry for a few weeks unless I can find an alternative.

Should i try and make kratom tea? I have horrrible luck with it but i dont have anything to take my pills with just water and i just dont wanna take a shit load of those nasty tasting pills with just water

I have a really strong kratom strain thats been fucking me up and i have some lemon juice this time i can add to the tea

The tea just never really does much for me. I think you need a LOT of kratom for it and a lot of water and to let it sit and simmer/light boil for hours and hours for kratom tea to work properly and i dont want to run my parents stove all night long making tea

I dont know if kratom tea works just cooking it up for 20-30 minutes or something i think i heard a southeast Asian person saying in kratom bars and shit they let it simmer for hours

fuck off. what are you even doing on this board and how is this even relevant to the thread... fucking normies, it always has to be about them...

>Sounds great to me lad.

It was nice for the first few days of the binge, but meth always sours the longer you stay awake. I pretty well loved the initial feeling though. On meth I just got so wrapped up in my own thoughts/fantasies/activities that it was like the real world ceased to exist. A miniature vacation from reality.

Fuck that shit is a waste of meth...... you'll go crazy faster doing that man.... when you turn inwards on meth you tend to develop weird habits and conspiracy theories.... gotta keep yourself in check by being around people even if they are other meth users.... I ran with much older people in the scene (mid 30s) and they've seen it all... they would always warn me when I kept fiending or stayed up for long.... like they'd tell me I'm wigging out or losing the plot... then take that shit off my mind by forcing me to eat... at the first sign of psychosis.... letting me sleep over at their house... bringing downers like GBL & valium... I think of those people as my brothers and sisters... that was ALL the fun in meth for me...

lately it hasn't been exciting... I done the same as you... jacking off for hours.... browsing irrelevant shit on the internet getting totally obsessed... feels like I'm only smoking it out of urge-or-habit... it's not good man

Anyone know how to bulk dose things and get accurate individual caps? It seems to be only for taking huge amounts where the dose doesn't matter much.

Each pill will fill with the same amount with a capsule machine

'bout to chew some RC xanny and have a glass of vodka. Fuck this gay earth.

Attached: 1480204778768.jpg (600x1606, 131K)

>Why does Jow Forums, a board designed to discourage spamming and unoriginal posting, get so many spammers and unoriginal posters?
The unique post mechanism just discourages actual discussion and attracts the kind of fucking retards who are willing to put up with it to get attention from other retards

>Each pill will fill with the same amount with a capsule machine
Yeah, if you use the right amount of excipient. Otherwise it'll just be random amounts in each capsule OR it'll max out the capsules and you'll have an unknown amount (but can weigh it)

Retard each capsule is made by weight

Every 000 capsule is .75

Lads I just smoked a bowl and hallucinating like mad. Sitting in chair in living room, the door is visible at the end of the hallway from where I'm sitting. The hall light by the door was just flickering on and off really fast, and then I saw sparks and it went pitch black. The light was off to start, and there was a nightlight by the door. Atmosphere feels different and I feel cold and like something is squeezing my head. Wtf is going on?

>Retard each capsule is made by weight
>Every 000 capsule is .75
how can you call me a retard when you get the most basic shit wrong? that's random as fuck and completely depends on particle/powder density, volume, compression, all that shit. It's literally different for every single substance

fucking moron

I can actually get a bit of a nice buzz off kratom if I take 10+ grams but at that point it's just way too fucking expensive to use often. I wish I could have a drug that I could use safely multiple times a week.

>I wish I could have a drug that I could use safely multiple times a week.
Just cycle multiple drugs!

I mean I already use a fuckton of different drugs infrequently, but a lot of those I actively avoid getting into a schedule of using.

>I mean I already use a fuckton of different drugs infrequently, but a lot of those I actively avoid getting into a schedule of using.
I feel you man. IDK. I just make rules and stick to them.

Not even for the sake of avoiding addiction but also because when I do a drug that has obvious health detriments I get really anxious and can't fully enjoy it, like the couple of times I've done meth.
Weed's a good example of the type of safety profile/ability to use frequency that I'd want in a drug; too bad I don't like weed though. Phenibut is a nice one but I can only take that once a week, kratom would probably do good to fill those gaps if it only affected me like it does everyone else (I'm always jealous hearing about people getting blasted off a quarter of the dose that gives me a buzz).

>'bout to chew some RC xanny and have a glass of vodka
that's better

Attached: 1503442971583.jpg (1920x840, 576K)

>Phenibut is a nice one but I can only take that once a week
I take it every other day usually. Phenibut's the shit.

Any heroin friends on tonight?
What're your opinions on tar vs ecp?
Have both rn and I think I still prefer ecp
Smokings fun but isn't really practical when you're out and about and I'm still too chicken to properly shoot
I made a spray with some tar earlier and it's kinda nice desu, super discrete
But nothing really beats doing a hella line of good ecp
And it's just easier to handle and doesn't get stuck to everything

Attached: 53E352DB-F16F-4B19-B4BA-C3C7944E2FAB.jpg (485x485, 83K)

500 grams is 50 bucks..

It either does nothing or I feel gross and drunk for 24 hours straight

>It either does nothing or I feel gross and drunk for 24 hours straight
I take 250 to 500 mg and it always has the same effect. Your brain must be broken!

modafinil + caffeine

GOAT

That is $1 a buzz. $7 a week. A meal at Burger King is $7

>That is $1 a buzz. $7 a week.
lol dude how broke are you? You can't afford literally any drug based on this

I tried 500-1.5 and nothing. Took 3.5 and was drunk for 2 days. Kratom gets me wrecked tho

>I tried 500-1.5 and nothing
It's subtle. 3.5 is a huge dose.

I also forgot to mention the fact that I'm swallowing sometimes 15g of kratom powder which well beyond enough to make me nauseous as fuck. It's not really worth putting up with that for just a mild buzz
Plus where do you get 500 grams for 50 bucks? The only vendor I've tried that actually did anything for me sells 4oz (so about 100g) for $50

>buy some meth to help me focus at work
>just take a very tiny amount in the morning, helps me focus really well
>then start taking a small bump when i get home
>then start taking multiple bumps throughout the night
>still sleep just fine somehow

Life is great frens

I was double posting lol I was telling him how cheap it was

I have 00 capsules. I have weighed them on a scale. They all come out to .5.

Also just to clear up any confusion, these posters weren't me

>I have 00 capsules. I have weighed them on a scale. They all come out to .5.
You need a better education, son

come back in two weeks and tell us how you are

I've never actually tried a dose that low since my friends that introduced me to phenibut take like 3g for their doses and started me at 1. The range of 1-2 grams feels great for me so I've never considered trying lower.

What does opioid feel like never done them

>I've never actually tried a dose that low since my friends that introduced me to phenibut take like 3g for their doses and started me at 1. The range of 1-2 grams feels great for me so I've never considered trying lower.
I do it because the effects are still prominent but I won't become an addict with such a low dose. 250 mg is about 75% as good as 1.5g for me in terms of the therapeutic effects

Tried listening to Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight on acid and it was just boring and underwhelming.

This was great, however: youtube.com/watch?v=QoitiIbdeaM

Whoa bro it's not that bad for you unless you smoke it. It would take a few years of this before anything bad happens. And I'll slow down... at some point...

You just get really sleepy like your eyelids weigh 50 pounds and sometimes it makes your stomach hurt

Just weigh them aftern

>All the old posters are pretty much gone

>>'bout to chew some RC xanny and have a glass of vodka
>that's better
Just chewed the rest and now I'm going to play Gauntlet while finishing this second drink. Wish me luck, fellow retards.

How do you know that? This is an anonymous website, there was just 1 namefag in this thread plus 3-4 easily recognizable posters
It is strange how about 2 weeks ago these threads overnight went from being very fast, going through more than one thread everyday, to all of a sudden being very slow and dead.

What happened to the heroin fembot though? I liked their posts.

Please show me their posts then. I'm pretty sure they are all gone.

I don't know what ecp is. I always get powder. Usually white. Shooting up is the way to go though. Nothing even comes close to it. Such an amazing feeling. If we were friends id doctor you up. One time I got this dope that was hulk green. Cooked up green too. Shooting green dope was fucking weird but it was really good stuff.

What? I told you, this is an anonymous website. I mean those posters I mentioned have slowed down recently, but it's not as if those 4-5 people were the only ones who posted in these threads. Saying "all the old posters are gone" is dumb because there are probably tons of people who have been around here for a while (*cough *cough me) that haven't stopped posting but just don't use the same syntax in every post and therefore aren't easily recognizable
She literally posted like 20 minutes ago

People who claim to be oldfags are newfags.

Oh I see the misunderstanding now. I didn't mean in this thread specifically, I meant there was just 1 namefag and 3-4 recognizable posters that posted in /drugfeel/

I hope this tea does not suck it is a lot of kratom...

Who else here /takingtoomuchpsychedelicdrugsandloosingit/?

Pretty sure I'm going to need meds by the end of the year with all my shenanigan and I didn't gain shit from all these trips.

Attached: 28592-17606-24529.jpg (708x480, 37K)

I've been posting in this thread pretty regularly for about a year now though and it's not much older than that, so I don't know what you want me to tell you

They must have changed up their posting style or keep triggering my filter hard. I havent seen a post from them in weeks.
I could usually identify them just by the repetitive use of images.

>took 3 tabs acid last Thursday
>took 40mg 4aco DMT Monday
>taking 300mg dxm today
I dont even feel like a human being anymore

>Robocough hasn't dropped down to $5 for two bottles for like a year
Fuck them.

see below post

I never did DMT because I know I'll never get back to a normal state of mind after that. You're brave reckless af user

Attached: 22958-25599-5583.jpg (394x329, 30K)

I'm here user lol
Been absent a few weeks
Been busy and the threads are really iffy at best lately
Too much spam and annoying posts about the same stupid things over and over desu
I get super warm and cozy, anywhere I am feels like a million dollar mattress
I feel happy and loved and can calm myself down easier
I love just being around people and feeling their warmth on top of mine
I just feel like I'm actually okay and everything might turn out okay
Makes me feel amazing desu
Everyone's different tho
Ecp is east coast powder
I usually get dark grey or tan rocks here
Stuff that's white around here is instantly a red flag for being shitty
I wish I could have someone doctor me desu I wanna feel the iv high so bad

Attached: 576E2E75-93C7-4E98-893D-385E7E6724AF.jpg (1609x1374, 90K)

I've been tripping once a week for the last four months or so, 5-10 tabs each time and a weekend break every now and then to do md. Is this too much, lads? I'm starting to feel a little disconnected from everything :^)

ye u is psychotic soon familam

Hello mental institution my old friend

oh no oh fuggg:::DDD

Attached: fugg.gif (250x194, 47K)

I have no feelings and I don't really want to exist anymore. What is a good drug to do?

Attached: 69872046_p12.png (800x540, 257K)

How are the schizo symptoms going? (inanimate objects calling you disgusting and etc)

mdma, friend

Attached: 1540744794188.jpg (260x334, 17K)

stims/opiates will make you feel good but you'll get addicted because you're feeling like shit.

Some faggots are going to tell you to do LSD or Mushrooms but it's over-rated and can fuck you up big time if you get anxious mid-trip.

Where can I buy some? I'm to stupid for net buys.

No, you're fine. Unless you're prone to psychosis, psychedelics will not cause any psychosis by themselves, and they won't cause any permanent damage. Can't hurt to take a break once in a while, though.

do not worry the voices aren't mean all the time but they can be fucking annoying.

Attached: 967-15318-17797.jpg (812x800, 117K)

I'm in the same boat user, I've found that psychedelics can be a good distraction from reality for a bit
I really wish opiates would work on me, people always say stuff like it feels like a full body orgasm and they feel really happy but I get nothing anywhere near that. feels bad
You're too stupid to do 30 minutes of google research?

Will poppy seed tea work?

I only hear noises and talking when I'm listening to music or in the shower. It's not there but I hear it kind of muffled like it's under the other noise. Goes away (for the most part) if there are no real noises around me.

opiates are inducing a blissful anhedonia for me, no physical effects except a fucking nausea. It's good enough for me to appreciate it.

yeah, just don't kill yourself by fucking up the dosage