/fat/ - Bill Edition

For dough elementals who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>Why hasn't my weight gone down for 3+ days?
If you're on a deficit, water weight. Plateaus can last up to 3 weeks.
>This is not QTDDTOT, use that thread for questions not about fat loss.
>Read the Jow Forums sticky (you should have already but it covers the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, fancy starbucks shit. forget it

Previous:

Attached: 28730C5B-FB9C-44F2-B992-8B3A23055DB7.png (645x773, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sas.com/content/dam/SAS/en_gb/doc/other2/sas-gb-perfect-rowing-programme.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How'd I do? Threw in a 5km run (partially up an incline for max brutality).

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-230205_Fitbit.jpg (1440x1397, 216K)

40.57km?! Jesus the fuck Christ, HOW

Why do I always get the shits when I'm right at the furthest point of my walk? I had to run back, in a lot of pain, and still almost shat myself.

>have lunch at 11am
>start walking
>listen to hardcore history, one of my fav podcasts
>like 9 hours on the history of imperial japan
>couple rest breaks for mcdoubles or water
>come home at 9pm
Last hour was a struggle honestly.

I'm the fattest guy here, I could set off an anti tank mine

Attached: 1564834820808.jpg (1175x572, 151K)

Was never quite sure where to measure my waist. Belly button? Thickest part? Thinnest part? Can be over or under 40" depending where I go. Plus the way it wraps around back could effect consistency.

I'm finally the weight I was 2 weeks ago, except this morning I just woke up and had a piss, whereas 2 weeks ago I woke up, had a piss, went for a run in the searing heat then weighed myself before taking in any fluids

I guess I have equilibrium now

Belly button

I got a fitness test coming up on the 12th and I heard they made it a bit harder. Any tricks to maximize performance? Dunno if I should eat lots, eat little, exercise, relax, etc the day before. I know I can pass with ease, but I really want that bronze medal!

Your nipples are very dark. What ethnicity are you?

forcing the number on the scale down on-demand is a rabbit hole since you always have to up the ante
and it means almost nothing anyway, other than psychologically

>stopped caring about my weight/diet again for a few months
>last time I checked the scales I was up from 85kg to 91kg (heaviest ive been now)
>physically my appearance hasn't changed too much so I haven't been too worried
>job interview tomorrow
>trying on some clothes I bought for a job interview last year
>fit like shit, feel fat as fuck

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CANT BE CONFIDENT LIKE THIS

Why anyone would stop caring about weight confuses me. If you gain it back you’ve essentially wasted all that time and effort for nothing.

Attached: C68FAAFC-5B9B-4F6C-8564-BA482A730CDD.jpg (1242x1191, 833K)

That's the thing though. Time? Sure. Effort? Hardly.

I started at 88 in February and ended up getting down to 83.5 on the 3rd of June (I had a little diary). All that weight was lost from just doing a 16:8 fast and cleaning up my diet a bit. I remember thinking, "man I'm losing all this, if I start exercising I'll be at my goal in no time". Then I just, didn't exercise, stagnated, had a weekend on the piss and kinda just gave up.

Ecuadorian.

we're not beings of pure logic, we make decisions based on mood and emotion sometimes

Ran 8km today without stopping.

Attached: 1545720983959.jpg (365x365, 56K)

We're cocksucking losers lol

imagine... TWO meals a day...
like, close your eyes and envision such a thing

now THIS is how you neet

>tfw broke my 4 day fast

Just ate 125g of blueberries, 4 rice cakes with avocado and a small mango chabani yogurt.

Attached: 1492089065724.gif (390x220, 1.73M)

You shouldn't break a fast with carbs.

it's fine so long as you slaughter a goat while chanting "AYE-AYO" at no more than 5 decibels

What should I have eaten?

Been autistic about food for 2 months.
>no soda
>no sugar on coffee
>every single meal has to be prepared by me
>only eat if the sun is out. Once it's dark outside I refused to eat. Like some sort of an anti-ramadam
>gym 3 days a week, ppl routine

So far I've gone from 107kg to 102kg.

nothing

All this suffering to lose 5 kilos in 2 months when you could have
>water fasted for a week
>started out with clen/caffeine/t3/stuff and lost weight with a normal deficit and zero restrictions
aspie

Anyone seen this episode? If he can do it you can do it

Attached: 542743.png (320x240, 103K)

>fat entire life
>finally losing weight at 32
Is there any chance of living past 40 at this point or is the permanent damage too severe?

Attached: 1480051803794.jpg (848x480, 41K)

>Most anti-tank mines require an applied pressure of 348.33 pounds (158 kg) to 745.16 pounds (338 kg)
how much do you weigh fatty boy?

>break a fast with sugar
I thought the point was to adapt your body to use protein/fat

Tell me Goyim, which one of you succumbed to my delicious treats today?

Attached: 1563308739428.png (848x800, 90K)

yeah, unless you got diabetes or something because of it

based and africandietpilled.

That "or something" is kinda the point. Doesn't being a whale destroy your heart, blood vessels, and a ton of others things irreparably?

You are like a baby.

Behold:
6’6”
365 lbs
56 inch waist

Attached: 67BF23A9-FE35-4F89-9428-E31C0D28BBA8.jpg (1581x2109, 370K)

don't worry user we'll be able to 3d print organs soon

it damages them, but it's not "i'll die at the start of my forties" kind of thing if you get to a normal weight. You'll have a higher chance to develop some problems but if you make it now you'll prolong your life because years being spent obese is the main factor. People that die from obesity caused problems in their late thirties and early forties die while obese. So chin up and get to work user!

how fat are we talking weeb filth

fucking based

It's kind of complicated. If you're cutting down now and you do it in a healthy manner, your chances are definitely going to increase with every moment your not shoving a big mac down your throat.

That's not to say you can fix the damage, you're still rolling dice that have a little more weight on the dark side.

You can always battle to redeem yourself. Don't give up, my dude. Fight.

It's nice to hear that but still feel like there's so little time left.
250-350 5'6 for most of my life, obese since 3 or 4 years old.

Attached: 1520280654490.jpg (720x719, 215K)

these last 3kgs to lose are taking so long
I was losing 5-7kg monthly before, now it's slowed down to 2-3kg. I know I have less to lose now, but it's annoying.
I just want to transition back to eating all foods with my new and improved eating habits and attitudes.

One of our teachers was absent, we went for beers, ended drinking like 3 liters and skipping the next classes.

yeah, maybe. But fasting made fucking improductive during work. And I don't know, I think I prefer doing it slow and steady and not lose 20 kg starving to gain it again

hey if you can't or don't want to starve yourself for months at a time then you're weak
or something like that

Hahahahaha I'm so fucking fat goddamn LOL!

>lose 20 kg starving to gain it again
slow and steady is boomer rhetoric, you'll only gain it back if your eating habits aren't changed. Keep eating above maintenance and you'll get fat, obviously.

here's the thing though, people laud fasting as being easy, they were also fat so stuffing their face was just as easy
are you seeing the problem yet? it's easy to put on weight, it's easy to lose weight
what is missing? something very important lest you continue to gain/lose for eternity

That went above my head because I'm lying in bed and enjoying a tactical nap LOL

look at it this way
the center is where you ultimately want to be, or it should be because you can't lose or gain weight forever
the further you stray from the center the quicker you see results, but the harder it is to go back

the safest policy for long term success is to always gravitate towards the center and not the extreme edge
yes it'll take longer, but you won't feel like you're on a diet that you're desperate to end ASAP

Attached: Untitled.png (662x287, 6K)

What if you bounce to one extreme and then immediately correct your course to stay on center forever? It's beyond most people probably.

for those who have lifted while doing C25k or any other cardio program, did you lift the same day you ran or on rest days? Cardio is the priority for me here, let me know about your experience.

Wild game meat is fantastic for weightloss, especially boar meat. it's extremely tasty and has only around 130 calories and 22g protein per 100g, I have a couple of hunters in my family so I can have it regularly but I also know that in America there's a shitload of boars, so much that some states allow basically indefinite hunting on them. Here in Europe boar meat is very sought after and praised but I noticed that Americans mostly don't like it. Are the American boars that different tasting or do they taste different because of a different diet? With a couple of american hunters I talked with online I found out that they fucked up the taste while gutting the pig(you need to remove the testicles and sexual organs quickly because it fucks up the taste pretty fast after the kill and they didn't do it) but it would be weird if an entire nation of hunters just gut them wrong. Maybe it's just a prevalent myth that boars taste bad in America surrounding them

Attached: boar meat.jpg (1024x681, 168K)

>is afraid of carbs instead of fat
oof

It was my birthday over the weekend so I ate a bunch of abject trash which is making me kinda sad as I jumped up like 8 pounds on the scale. I know it's water weight for the most part but I really blew it. My father bought this super rich cake for him and I since our birthdays are two days apart and I just feel gross now. Time to get back on the wagon, boys.

Former fatty here. Went the extreme route to lose at first and then middled out with good habits once I finished losing, have been thin effortlessly for three years no calorie counting or weight gain because I mostly cook at home and its things I know dont have a lot of calories

nice, over 2 years without rebound is officially making it. What was your starting weight, current weight, diet and exercise program?

how long did it take you to find your balance after you were satisfied with your weight?
were the fluctuations wild or did it stabilise easily?
how much does it fluctuate now? do you have tolerances?

sorry for bombarding you, it's something I gotta think about in the near future

sad
want spaghetti
yet no spaghetti allowed 4 me

Attached: 1443918439820.png (497x732, 483K)

I feel your pain.

6'7"
370 lbs
No idea about waist size.

Attached: IMG_20190806_163122.jpg (1560x2080, 393K)

I feel like a fatcunt at 6'5, 250.
Guess I'm a little baby.

>McDoubles
why? you spiked your insulin so then your body couldn’t access your stored fat.

I lift and then it depends how I feel, on a leg day I simply can't run or anything because my legs feel "weak", so I do the bike for 20 mins, since it's leg day after all.

On regular days I do rowing as per this at novice level
sas.com/content/dam/SAS/en_gb/doc/other2/sas-gb-perfect-rowing-programme.pdf
But the tl;dr is just 10 mins rowing, then up it to 15 when you can, or go for 500m/1k splits (usually 2 min/4 min)

I go to the gym 6 days a week, my plan is basically
>1: Push - With 10+ mins rowing
>2 Pull - With 10+ mins rowing
>3: Legs - with deadlifts and 20min cycling
>4: Cardio - Usually 30 mins on treadmill (like 10-15 running, rest walking at decent pace) then 20-30 mins on the bike
>5: Haven't quite figured out what to do on this day so I just kind of wing it based on what feels sore or not.
>6: Rest.
Repeat back at 1.

But basically, yes, but not for a long amount of time.

>the people giving you advice on Jow Forums

he didn't die so he must have got energy from somewhere else

I finally figured I need to buy myself a kitchen scale if I want to get real. Did just that, started weighing stuff and apparently I've been getting 650 calories a shot from 'eh, a couple of sandwiches can't be that bad'. Imma halve that shit anytime I eat it from now on. Weigh your food, anons.

Attached: 1520426239638.png (1058x848, 65K)

415 at 6'. Got you beat tubby. What are some good exercises that I can do without declaring a fatwa on my knees?

Attached: 1534029563516.jpg (526x701, 90K)

Not my priest but i had whole milk with my oatmeal today. My skim was over a week expired and i just cant do it with water yet

Attached: 1564398756597m.jpg (1024x720, 57K)

swimming and cycling are best for this

kitchen scale is fucking fantastic, must have for CICO

I've gotten a new insight from this, but idk how to word it lol. ty bro

Workplace has a gym, I will become a member by the end of the week.

>by the end of the week
That's not tomorrow. No reason why you can't sign up ASAP.
"I'll do it tomorrow" is bad enough as it is, join today if you can.

You are right, Ill sign up as soon as I am back there. Tomorrow at 8.

AWAKEN, MY MASTERS

>implying king of the hill isn’t the only show I have on my phone, ever.

Attached: 2C9507A4-4B27-4072-A919-46DCED22AF9D.jpg (1242x2150, 464K)

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
seriously, has anyone ever seen a man eat an avocado

> Been here since January (NYRFag)
> Currently down about 80 pounds
> Giving my parents updates so they are aware of how well I am doing
My mother just asked me this morning if I could help her work out a plan to lose weight like me
I’m a bit nervous, as this is an over 60 year old woman, so I can’t really tell her to lift
However, it’s mostly diet and they do have an elliptical
Was thinking of trying to keep things simple, have her stay 500-700 Cals below her TDEE (which will be much smaller than mine since she’s old and female) and maybe spend a few days on her elliptical if she can
Any other suggestions?
Since she doesn’t need to spare a huge amount of muscle should she eat as much protein? I was thinking of telling her to try for 80g maybe

Old ladies can have metabolisms as low as 900cal
>source: weight of the nation documentary

Where else am I supposed to get energy from?

hello fellow nyrfag

She’s pretty big - over 250 I think, so I wouldn’t think it would be that low, but I will know more tomorrow - I use Scooby’s calculator to work out my TDEE, was planning on using that, expecting 1200-1500 Calories as a target

Glad to see someone else staying the course

Any alcoholics fatties here drink white claw? Only 100 calories, low in carbs and zero sugars. I feel like this can be a good substitute from drinking beer if you can't stop from drinking.

Attached: 20190802_002749.jpg (4160x3120, 3.43M)

I usually just stick to hard liquors and water/tea.
Can't fucking wait for vacation to be over so I have a reason not to drink anymore.

i mostly drink vodka and diet coke

Daily reminder keto is a meme

The boars here in Texas are disgusting mutts of multiple different sub-species that grow to huge proportions (think 400 or even 600 pounds) with high body fat because they eat garbage and agricultural waste. They are edible but greasy. Lots of hunters just take shoulder/loins and call it a day, there's so goddamn many of them its not really a waste of precious meat or anything. Hell many farmers/ranchers will pay for you to shoot them.

There's no laws, when you're drinking the claws.

>3 large eggs
>tilapia + one tsp of olive oil + lemon pepper
>cup of black coffee

Rate my breakfast /fat/

thanks for the info user, yeah, our boars are much smaller and they have very little fat. Their diets are mostly based on forest foraging and raiding a farmer's field once in a while so there's no doubt they taste better compared to trash eating ones. Shame really, if you ever come to Europe try boar meat user, you won't be dissapointed

15 pounds away from being my high school weight, I can almost taste it.
But are 30-50 feral hogs attacking your children while they at in the backyard

>be me
>lost 40 pounds
>European heat, sweaty
>are at work
>go to the shitter
>pull down pants
>no skidmark but a dark line of sweat
>wtf.txt
>remember having swamp ass all the time because fat
>dont have swamp ass lately, didnt occur to me until now
>which means the ass sweat doesnt get collected but drips out the cheeks
>which means my ass has considerably less diameter
>losingfat.png

Amazing perks of getting thinner

If I'm only nabbing one meal today, and I've still got my calories tracked, is it acceptable to get fast food?

No. Texans have shot so many of them that most populations of boars have evolved to live predominately nocturally and are scared of loud noises/humans for the most part. You only see boar "attacks" in very rural areas and normally its younger boars doing false charges to scare you off their territory.

You can but why would you? Fast food is designed to not fill you up like normal food does so you end up eating 1.5k calories a meal to get the same feeling of a 500 calorie meal. It'll be easy to slip up.

That's fair enough. I'm going to be out all day and know I'll just fall asleep when I get in instead of cooking anything.

I'd say just play it safe and get something less greasy like subway desu but just watch out with the bread/cheese/sauce that a lot of people go overboard with and end up making a sub as unhealthy as mcdonalds.