How accurate is this show?

How accurate is this show?
youtu.be/ULjbIMvP6A0

Attached: DYEL and fitposters.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

if you want accurate shit just read some researches etc etc..
If you want random anime bullshittery with some facts, then watch the show

unironically pretty accurate

For now most of the things are true except two things:
1.not extending your elbow fully on OHP, retarded
2.That 30 min after workout protein shit that supposedly will do magic to you, also retarded.

Attached: 765433545634.jpg (700x481, 48K)

Broacience and some legit terrible advice (like breathing during bench press instead of bracing at the top)

Also last ep had them doing dips between two chairs? Retarded and dangerous

Not very accurate, but if it gets some people in the gym it's a good thing.

Instead of fixing my form and preventing injury, I will choose to believe that the show is wrong.

The chairs actually broke in the show

By modern fitness standards, it's filled with errors and mistakes, it's mainly a comedy.

By Japanese standards, it's miles ahead of anything else in that country.

Also keep in mind that they will never ever learn about proper diet in Japan as their food is so connected to their food culture, and they "dishonor" themselves when they don't praise it, despite being mainly sugar, s 0 y and other empty carbs, with low protein.

Reminder this show is aimed at 90 lb children

>Also keep in mind that they will never ever learn about proper diet in Japan as their food is so connected to their food culture, and they "dishonor" themselves when they don't praise it, despite being mainly sugar, s 0 y and other empty carbs, with low protein.

Only 3.6 percent of Japanese have a body mass index (BMI) over 30, which is the international standard for obesity, whereas 32.0 percent of Americans do.

Oh, havent finished watching that one. I hope she snapped her wrist

Not very. It's just an excuse to draw cute girls doing exercise, user.

Japanese being less obese on average than Americans isn't really saying too much.

Japanese are far from the most unhealthy, but people really overestimate how "healthy" Japanese food is, especially modern food as it's mainly deep fried foods, mayo, sugar and onions with large amounts of rice and low amounts of protein.

Some things to keep in mind are

> Much smaller portions
> Less processed food
> Different genetics
> BMI doesn't account for the difference between muscle and fat

When i lived in Japan i would see a lot of western people balloon up. The Japanese tend to be naturally skinny and possibly better at handling insulin (still saw a lot of fatties around business areas were they eat out a lot)

>Also keep in mind that they will never ever learn about proper diet in Japan as their food is so connected to their food culture, and they "dishonor" themselves when they don't praise it, despite being mainly sugar, s 0 y and other empty carbs, with low protein.

Japanese people are in far better shape than Americans. Don't be one of those "carbs are bad" retards.

>muh genetics make me fat

Attached: 1564370933322.png (205x246, 5K)

It's for newbies. Much like the characters in the show.

>Japanese being less obese on average than Americans isn't really saying too much.
Using the WHO criteria Japan has the lowest rate of obesity among the OECD member countries

>but people really overestimate how "healthy" Japanese food is
maybe you're underestimating

>large amounts of rice and low amounts of protein
maybe this is a good thing if you don't want to be obese

>> Much smaller portions
>> Less processed food
so healthier?

>> BMI doesn't account for the difference between muscle and fat
BMI is predictive of health outcomes whether it's from muscle or fat
also americans are not 36% bodybuilders

Doesn't make their diet the most optimal.
Walking a lot more daily, eating smaller portions and less processed food will help a lot.
Americans in japan tend to balloon up even more. The average Americn makes horrible choices, but the few that are into fitness and diet are way healthier than your average Japanese.
There's a difference in having carbs, and having 80% carbs, covered in s 0y and sugar.

Don't be one of those "all Japanese food is extremely healthy" retards.

In terms of survival, its the healthiest mass consumed diet in the world. Of course its not gonna get your ripped or be the perfect diet, but why should it? No population will ever be at diet perfection, let the Japanese enjoy their 70% optimal diet or whatever you want to call it. They already mog the rest of the world with their health markers.