How do you get the perfect nights sleep? Post recommendations and tips ITT

How do you get the perfect nights sleep? Post recommendations and tips ITT

Attached: 1CBA92B2-1B5C-4F5E-9B59-2015757946C7.jpg (1280x1708, 220K)

no such thing as 'perfect night sleep'. it's a bullshit term made by people trying to sell you stuff like medicines/teas, mattresses, pillows, etc.

dont eat after a certain time

personally reading an hour before bed is a great way to get entertainment but also makes me really tired after about 40 minutes.

Don't eat 1 hour before sleep
Don't drink too much on empty stomach
Work like an animal ( i had a tough night yesterday and i just slept for 12 hours, lol)

as it starts to get dark outside use blue light filter on every screen you use.
1~2h (ideally 2h) before going to bed shut ALL screens: phone, pc, tv, everything.
don't lay in bed unless you are going to sleep, and always go to bed at the same time and wake up at the same time.

grounding

>dont eat after a certain time
this is nonsense. I eat before bed and I sleep 10 hours a night.

Do cardio on non lift days. I sleep like a rock.

Eat a warm meal
Kiss your kids to bed
Fuck your wife silly

have sex

That is unhealthy though

Lately I fall asleep at 10-10:30PM and wake up at 5AM often either failing to fall asleep again or getting shitty nap with retarded anxious dreams. Could it be overtraining? Also I have some ridiculously lasting morning wood now.

>non lift days
t.dyel

Ashwaghanda

God tier sleep supplement

Cuddle with your dakimakura

Attached: momonga daki.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

>2 hours with no screens and no responding if i get hit up
lmao who does this?

Based and redpilled

>wage slave
>work out
>eat healthy
>layoff computer and phone an hour before slep
>don't have computer and phone in your room when you sleep
>don't have your wifi router in your bedroom
>go to sleep and wake up at consistent times

NEET

i do rotating 12 hour shifts, days one week, nights the next and the best thing i do is no caffeine 4 hours before i go to sleep.

still sip on nights but i can get to sleep EZ

mix it up

Magnesium helps

Try lifting earlier in the day
In addition to this, your room should be PITCH black when you sleep. No lights, nothing coming in under your doorway. If you can see your hand or literally anything it's too bright.

Otherwise:
*Chill room to 65F.
*Try a weighted blanket

>work 6-2
>never get a sleeping pattern down
>couldn't wake up at 5am on weekends
>fall asleep between 10-12 every night regardless

Attached: mavreac.jpg (184x273, 6K)

According to which study?

Could be worse for guess

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-140142.png (1440x2880, 137K)

do I really need to ditch all screens by 6pm to get a goods night sleep? I come back from work at 6pm damnit.

If I don't feel tired I take a half a mg of Xanax about a half hour before bed & about every 20-30 minutes until I fall asleep after that if I still can't. Little drowsy in the morning sometimes but that's what strong coffee is for. Was prescribed it for anxiety but it's literally the best sleep aid I've ever found. Used to take melatonin, Ativan, Benadryl, prescription sleep pills, everything you could think of and lay there for hours mind wandering. Once I got on Xanax, falling asleep in under a half hour was so easy.

What helped me the most is not interacting with electronics at least 30mins before i go to bed, as well as keeping them away from me when i sleep.

>no electronics before bed

This is key.

Change the stuff often, don't keep the same pillow/blanket forever

As in wash the sheets or change the pillow itself to a different sized one or something?

Eat a warm wife
Fuck your kids silly
Kiss your meal to bed?

As we are on the topic of sleep is it normal to wake up to take a piss during the night? Sometimes I even wake up 2-3 times but thats when I drink lots of water to counter my empty stomach

Attached: 1561270913286.jpg (426x1024, 57K)

This. If I can find the secret to holding my piss til the morning I'd get a good sleep.

Lmao you should not be taking Xanax but I’m sure you already know that

Yes, better than waking up covered in shit and piss

Before going to sleep I always think about my life, what I want to do better, what I want to stop doing, things that are bothering me etc.
Think of it like organizing your thoughts, this gives me my best sleep.

How many hours of sleep should I get, user?
I'm a night person (genuinely) so it's hard for me to switch to a proper sleeping schedule and even when I manage to do so, switching back trailers literally a single mistake.

I feel like 8 hours of sleep is a little bit too much from me as I have problems going to sleep in the next day. 6 feels like too little. Is 7 okay?

>not just using a blue light filter permanently because you can't be fucked changing settings

>Only ethernet point is the bedroom
I just unplug it at bedtime

> not having a boner for 8 hours while he sleeps

ngmi