Holy shit this dude is based

Holy shit this dude is based

msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/michael-buerk-suggests-nhs-could-save-money-by-letting-obese-people-die-early-as-a-selfless-sacrifice/ar-AAFo15o?ocid=spartanntp

Attached: obesity.png (792x760, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QA4fXdxPelE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What they should do is when you reach retirement age they see if you have surviving tax-paying children. If not: they cut you off the public service.
You didn't make anyone to pay into the service and no one will miss you when you die so why spend money keeping you alive?
Most of the medical costs of people happen towards the end of their life.

There is one I could follow; there is one I could call king.

Attached: Balin.jpg (736x999, 106K)

Based. I intend on having lots of children, but I still very much intend on dying, either by my hand or someone else's way before I'm so old I can't take care of myself (aka have to waste resources on keeping me "alive")

I have worked for a couple of weeks in a retirement home and that's .. just not life. They're alive, but not living.

Attached: Odhinn on the tree.jpg (500x591, 39K)

They'll do this, but it will work against us, blacks and moslems will be the only people who get health care.

based buerk
that 999 show he did used to traumatize me as a lad

>no comments
Goddamn, maybe there are some fat subreddits that talk about this.

As long as we can still shitpost from our cells would living in a nursing home be that different to how many of us are reasonably content today?

Attached: 1475817702430.png (720x693, 371K)

>tax paying children
nigs and mudshits just shit out a bunch of welfare leeches
cut that off and the immigration problem solves itself

That should tell you that you shouldn't be content with that way of living, not that nursing homes are a respectable way to live out your last days.
One should find his death while he can still call himself a proper man. Not carry on until you are grey and feeble and your hair falls out. To cling to something past its usefulness is unseemly, how much more so when that thing is you?

Too right lad, the theme tune was even scarier than News at Ten

youtube.com/watch?v=QA4fXdxPelE

Yea this. Most kids (literaly zoomers) are currently living shut in nursing home lives. Watching streamers on tablets all day. It's only hell for the old generation because they rarely spent time in doors when they were young.

WoW classic servers and will be a staple of millenial nursing homes and tuesday and thursday Bingo/bridge nights will probably Unreal Tournament/Cawa dooty night or pic related.

They could actually be pretty good. Sad that we'll never be able to afford that shit and probably be suicided by then.

Attached: 1464842052669.jpg (3264x2448, 1.61M)

Is that the speech from the old orc in Skyrim?

Attached: 1473972258419.jpg (500x342, 36K)

How about you just delete this post and we all move on like nothing happened

Why not just eliminate public service altogether? Well-adjusted people will have children to support them (who no longer have taxes to pay) or will be supported by churches, friends, or charities.

M-maybe

I wish broadcasters were still cool and based. They all suck now, they’re fucking sock puppets

my grandparents are 80+ and still cycle, ski, play tennis, cards and chess, and are relatively up to date with new technology.

>(((they))) should remove public services from white people as they get older and provide them for non native people because they have more children
I see through you kike fuck. Hang yourself.

he was correct up until climate change

Live large, die young and leave a huge coffin.

hell yeah, some of those recreations of accidents were traumatising and probably helped me avoid doing stupid shit as a teenager. thanks, buerk

forgot how much of a banger this was

>Bingo/bridge nights will probably Unreal Tournament/Cawa dooty night or pic related.
Sadly, probably not. You have to keep in mind that as you age, your reflexes get worse, falling off a cliff in very old age. We probably won't be able to properly play games that require dexterity/reflexes like shooters when we're old.

If anything the staple will be stuff that doesn't require dexterity like turn-based strategy games

Having lots of kids is bad for the planet and our societies. Is rather have one biological child and adopt as many others as I want because they are already in need and my family won't contribute to the overpopulation problem

>(((BBC))) Radio
Based but they're probably going to fire him. He's 73 though so I doubt he gives a fuck.

It's gonna pretty sweet playing Friday night magic in the nursing home

this and crimewatch, fuckin ell

He's either saying that tongue in cheek to appeal to libcuck sensibilities, or he's genuinely a dissenter among leftist ranks. Either way works in our favor.

I thought that was Ian McKellen

Lots of chink, pajeet and mudslime kids is bad for the olanet and environment. Take china, for example, in 10 years they increased their carbon emissions by 53%. Their total emissions today are 12x my nation (australia).

If you were actually concerned you'd be campaigning in china, india or some african nation. None of them give any fucks at the result as long as they industralise quickly.

The least I can do is have one kid but I would stop all of them from overpopulating if I could

Exactly. These faggots think life is over when you hit 70, fuck's sake it's the 21st century, when we're boomers it's gonna be a whole different world, meds, supplements, prosthetics, a ton of options to keep healthy and fit until you literally keel over.

The least you can do is have 7 kids to ensure that they will deprive the lesser races of high quality resources.

At this rate white males will be sterilized at birth by the time we're 70

I'm not white lol
fuck you whitey, you should have had sex and overpopulated your lands, then they wouldn't have an excuse to pull us third worlders into your lands
hahahahaha fucking failures

Attached: 1564987365732.png (355x520, 332K)

you mean climate CRISIS right?

I would unironically prefer mudslimes. We're getting filled with soulless consumerist chinks. At least mudslimes have some sort of moral basis. I could get behind a lot of it if it weren't for the polygamy, paedophilia and forced conversion

I'm not curry/paki/chink either.

based
i don't want to become Muslim, but a lot of proper Muslims I know are some good folk

black, abo, or latino?