Is that what ELITE curl strength looks like?

Is that what ELITE curl strength looks like?

youtu.be/5-XtAZ_Yzm4

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (420x427, 30K)

biceps did literally nothing, good job

Those are basically power cleans, absolutely haram

>'Bicep curls'
>does cleans with terrible form and straps

He unironically lifted more with his legs than his biceps

I literally burst out laughing watching this. If you advertised as anything but a bicep curl it would be fine, your biceps has absolutely nothing to do with this lift.

>curls
>power cleans, at a pathetic weight
Oh wow he power cleaned 2plate holy shit look how he slammed the weights at the end like a bad ass

Ego lifters are the most pathetic people in existence next to anime fags

Spics are such retards.Them and indians always do the weirdest fucking shit

Posting here cuz yuo told me

How are they so fucking big then?
No they aren't you cheat in power cleans he didn't cheat bitchboy

Attached: NxzlZ1565101082.jpg (1280x720, 453K)

LMFAOO shut you ALL up! Yeah thats right bitchboys keep quite!!!!

Waht yuo guys talking about this is bicep curls, maybe should go check alpha destiny the goat

What the fuck. This is not a bicep curl. His palms aren't even facing towards him.

U never heard of REVERSE curls?

Moron.

And not one curl was performed today. For fuck sake his palm isn't even facing the right way.

Reverse curls work forearms more than biceps but you'd be retarded to try and convince me that this dude is claiming a 2pl8 forearm curl

>both WRONG
reverse curls or "reversi" curls are where you hang upside down und curp up (down) wards.
Don't make this mistake irl ppl

Ok i seriosly think you guys dont know shit. Think yuo need to go watch jason blaha videos they are very informative you can learn something from him!

What? Stupid retard

Yuo are wrong dumb its wher eyou use a barbell and row it using your biecps

see

Retards.

The point is you can curl more with your palms facing upwards. So on top of the already fucking stupid technique of this jackass in the video, his palms aren't in the most powerful position for a curl.

idk. he seems exceptionaly powerful 2 me

I think you might want to lift some weights kid lol xD

Go suck his dick then faggot

I already sucked his dick fatboy waht yuo gonna do about it

me toio dumbass

Suck mine next

this would be what's referred to as a hang muscle clean

he (OP = guy in video) would suck his own dick if he could

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS OBESE FAGGOT IS UNDERAGE AND HE IS OP

He is pretty pathetic. He fell for naturally enhanced + dirty bulk meme and got fat, got mad at manlet Alex and started making fun of him and harrasing him. This is your typical clueless guilible faggot who believes everything he sees on the internet. Actually im not suprised because he was underage when he believed in NE bullshit and he is still underage.

That's some elite levels of bar-fucking.

Looking through this guy’s videos, he’s stronger, taller, and had a better physique than Alex by a long shot. Maybe stick to making videos Alex and don’t come on Jow Forums. Alright faggot?

you can't even squat 4plate and yet you're talking about going for 500kg. delusional

Looks like he's training to do that anyway

You're fucking more retarded and delusional than blaha and alex combined. If you would cut right now you would end up looking worse than Marc Steubing. Keep coping ang getting fatter bitch tits boy, who wants to improve when you can just stay delusional?

Attached: 1.jpg (231x501, 26K)

I’m not even the OP lmao

underage? lmao, he looks 30 atleast