Powerlifting is a boring autismo sport

I did it for a few years and cant stand it any longer. How the fuck do people autistically grind in such boring training for 5+ years, 10+ years, for tiny gains in repetitive mode? The powerliftersi met are extremely boring people too.
It's boring as sin to watch it too. Wtf.

Attached: 1564235695165.jpg (640x694, 268K)

>why do people like what I don't

Strongman is fun
Oly lifting is athletic and interesting to watch. The training is dynamic too.

Powerlifting? Autistic repetition. Move the bar 2 feet for a deadlift. Squat with it. Move the bar 2 inches on bench press.

Get hyped up, wrapped up in gear and scream and shout to move the bar. Kek

>how do people spend hours shooting baskets, hitting goals, and pitching balls?
>fucking autismos

All those sports are entertaining to watch, dynamic and athletic. Playing them is fun too.
Training for them is dynamic but there are boring parts too.

Powerlifting? The training is literally all there is to it. Its a sport for non athletic left behinds.

I understand the appeal of powerlifting, but I think the long-term returns for the general population are poor. The mistakes you made when you were younger that didn't mean much suddenly pile up in the form of injuries as you get older. God forbid you get injured, because the break will melt away those CNS gains you grinded tirelessly for.

doing any of those at a high level is also autistic as fuck, especially if you don't have the talent to make it in the major leagues

I dont like powerlifting or basketball, but I understand some people do find both those things fun to watch and do. Some people just want to move heavy stuff

Yeah. I'll concede that. It was somewhat interesting for a few years. Hence i did it. But once the gains grind to a halt, and the novelty of lifting itself wears off, the numb and boringness of the sport really become apparent. This is why i question the motives of people who can do that shit for decades, endless repetition, minuscule tiny gains, no change ever.

How strong did you get?

I got a national record in my country... i gave it a good shot

I don't think powerlifters are autistic because autists usually have higher technical intelligence, while powerlifters are braindead subhumans.

He's obviously just a shitposter who probably doesn't even lift

who is this woman

Based, what lifts and what weight?

Dynamic? Stop talking out of your ass instead of mudding the water with such useless ramblings.

>Oly lifting is athletic and interesting to watch. The training is dynamic too.
lol. Powerlifting has nothing on oly lifting in terms of repetitiveness in training.

Attached: 1563911326848.jpg (631x647, 162K)

Post total or your opinion is irrelevant

Powerlifting is boring, but weightlifting is actually very exciting to watch if you understand the strategic decision making of attempts during competition

Attached: DSC00237-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 105K)

This edit makes OP's 6/10 girl into a 7.5/10

whats the origin of this pic, shit is everywhere

Attached: idontknowlol.jpg (783x629, 119K)

>lifting for strength
Cope
>lifting for girls
Incellular organism
>lifting for yourself
Sad!

>lifting because you will eventually die and not be able to lift anymore
>Also Jesus
God tier reason to lift

>he didn't do equipped

Attached: file.png (225x225, 88K)

>powerlifting is repetetive