To natty shredded bros who been lifting for atleast half a decade: would you trade in your physique and start from...

to natty shredded bros who been lifting for atleast half a decade: would you trade in your physique and start from scratch for lets say 500k$? or what would the min amount me? no gear allowed

Attached: 113243.jpg (240x320, 53K)

Being big is fun but the journey was funner. I think my physique is only worth maybe $30k to me (if that to be honest)

haha imagine

I've been lifting for 2 years I'd trade my physique for like 5000, but i unironically think lifting is fun

unironically no less than 2m$

that's a tasty-looking tongue

This

HNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

gina valentina for those interested

None. Similar plastic sluts costs 50€ in europe to sodomize legally

bumb

I don't care about money and enjoy my career which more than covers my needs, so these "how much money?" questions never reach me.

Sometimes I think that I would like to go back to the beginning, without any knowledge of what I know now about training. After 5 years I feel like there is nothing more to learn about training and it just make me remember how happy I was when I learned new exercises or hit new PR

what country should I go to in Europe if I just want to fuck cute prostitutes?

germany, holland, spain. ranked from good to less good but they all will work.

Germany, go to Duisburg. Have fun.

Best post right here

I've been in it for ten years and I still learn stuff occasionally. You never know everything

an addendum: most of the prostitutes you will encounter are actually poor ukrainians/romanians/bulgarians etc., not western europeans.

>trade in physique
>get $500k
>start from beginning
>go get the best Strength & Conditioning coach/personal trainer that money can buy
>get back to my old physique
>probably start my first cycle if i have that much money

We had an exchange student in the eigth grade from Duisburg, who was sodomized and stabbed by his step-father in Germany. Was some exchange program for droubled kids. Kid was a complete faggot and head case, no wonder he got stabbed.

this is true, doesnt change the fact eastern europe only exports top tier romanian whores into the west + you will also find many italian and spanish girls aswell.

Prague

I try and lead a minimalist lifestyle. if I had 500k Id still live exactly the same way so theirs no point desu

Attached: 1558554734812.jpg (985x1000, 98K)

i'm not complaining, just telling the user that he will be fucking Natalya, not Lena.