70% of body weight lost is muscle

Jow Forums BTFO
CICO BTFO
KETARDS BTFO

Attached: fit.png (871x554, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTYv3FcEcus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fat is literally designed to store energy for lean times. Muscle is the means by which the body acquires calories through either hunting, gathering, or competition. Just make sure to eat enough protein and lift. If you don't eat enough protein or if you don't lift, you will lose muscle instead of fat.

why are you trying to push this day in and day out on here ?

that's why you lift and do cardio to retain muscle and mobilize fat instead of becoming a worthless skinny fat.

Attached: 1532223330305.png (465x359, 231K)

This is dumb claims without evidence
Just cut at a small deficit and you'll be fine

>it's another day of "losing weight is literally impossible"-posting

Attached: 1562433485296.png (1280x720, 1.34M)

>up to 70% of the weight lost is muscle
So it could actually be anywhere between 0% and 70%

>body stores extra energy as fat
>when it comes time to use that energy it will instead break down muscle

Attached: 1565109424433.png (300x300, 60K)

how much protein? I can't get more than 50g a day and stay under 1k kcal.

>studies show
welp that settles it, time to hit the buffet

His boyfriend left him for a twink. If he can get everyone to be a fat slob like him, he will never lose another boyfriend to a twink.

why would you eat under 1kcal?

Have fun being the biggest most miserable crab in the bucket.

that all depends on your current build. if you're peak natty, expect to lose a ton of upper body muscle no matter what. leg gains tend to stick around however.

Attached: Picture12.jpg (734x488, 41K)

What brainlet made this? I've been doing CICO and bike riding and my BF% has been steadily, albeit slowly due to my lack of commitment to the diet, dropping, along with my overall weight.

Attached: 1557623803052.jpg (184x184, 14K)

>Just make sure to eat enough protein and lift. If you don't eat enough protein or if you don't lift, you will lose muscle instead of fat.
Its the opposite you moron, if you eat anything your body won't try to conserve muscle
youtube.com/watch?v=HTYv3FcEcus

>momscience
muscle is a terribly inefficient energy source and is not prioritized by the body. next

post body

This is skewed by crash dieting retards

Obesity is not caused by overeating. It is a disease: There is a protein in your fat cells that collapses and makes the cells permanently stuck in suck in as much fat as possible, do not release. (it is not very dissimilar from how proteins fail in alzheimers)

You cannot cure it by starving yourself, nothing will work. Sometimes it fixes on its own, which is the reason why many people promote so many conflicting, sure way to lose fad diets, as fat people try to diet constantly and think that whatever they were trying at the moment worked, but it is not so.

That even includes keto, as when the problem fixes itself, you suddenly have a massive accesible store of calories and on0yl need to eat protein to repair the tissues damaged by the starvation, so you want to eat protein and nothing else. If you try to force keto on yourself it won't work.

Trying to starve yourself (CICO, intermittent fasting, fasting) won't work, you only starve yourself more as the fat tissues absorb all the fat you eat and won't release it. High carb, low (near zero) fat diet may somewhat diminish the weight gain, but it won't cure it and won!t work forever either. Trying to cure by eating less won't make you thin, you may starve yourself to death while you still carry all the fat. It's pointless. Wait for a cure

My parents both used to be obese, and now they're not. All they did was CICO diet and exercise.

Attached: 1496210368650.png (680x680, 430K)

So whats the solution, they dont give one do they? Use dnp and clen?

>51885442

Attached: 1522295515843.jpg (1920x1080, 392K)

>""""studies"""" show
do u have a reference to ANY study

>laughs while fasting

Attached: angus barbieri.jpg (736x414, 56K)

Attached: 1564141791509.jpg (300x300, 34K)

>literally posting 2 different people
lmao

Science has been infiltrated by SJWs, this is their way of pushing fat acceptance onto the clueless general population. People will literally believe anything that starts with "a study suggests..."

surgery

You are absolutely right obesity is a disease and many people who have it simply have a genetic predispostion so they get fat. Once you are fat there is no way to lose weight and keep it off for more than MAYBE 4 years if you are lucky but it inevitably comes back. Usually kids of obese parents also end up fat not necessarily because of the lifestyle of their parents or because of lazy parenting but because of genetic predisposition and a lack of knowledge. Which dooms these kids to have a genetic disability all their life.

Thankfully though females all around the world have started to be more selective in the breeding process trying to exterminate this genetic defect once and for all. Any fat person who has kids or even sex should be publically shamed and the potential offspring of such sexual intercourse immediately taken away and raised by the state keeping maticulous care that they never get fat since you can never get thin again. I dont want to support drastic measures here but the people who have been calling for a extermination of specimen in the obese BMI range certainly do have a point. Since I am german it is a bit of a hard sell around here but I am fairly certain that if we take a coordinated effort we could remove this genetic problem once and for all in approximately 6 months, sure it would be a global effort and the public transportation in america might not be ready for the logistics involved but I mean if there was ever a need for engineers to help plan this out I am not adverse to a year or two in the US for a good cause. I have a STEM degree and if I can benefit the western world I might even do it for free.

Attached: 1497117076221.jpg (500x500, 73K)

EAT
MEAT
YOU
NIGGER

That's him after losing 125kg you dingus

So IF is king right. No metabolism slow down.

>50g of protein a day

Attached: IMG_8758.jpg (292x261, 23K)

Attached: 1561311154439.jpg (850x400, 85K)

But what about body recomposition then?

Cause he's not a bloat lord

It is not a genetic problem, the cause is environmental. And there doesn't seem to be any simple way how somebody could be resistant to it without serious consequences.

That sure looks like a scientific journal article full of research and evidence- oh wait, it’s another fucking blog post. Kill yourself fatass

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 8K)

Just don't starve yourself for long periods of time. You can fast for 72 hours without any adverse effects on your metabolism. Further, if you tax your muscles during your fast, you can go for longer periods of time. What the fuck is with the people pretending like millions of people haven't changed their lives for the better with keto and fasting? Some bullshit "research" paper sponsored by general Mills > decades of success stories. Grow up, dude.