18 YEAR OLD MONSTER OHP 225 LBS FOR REPS

before u complain about form i cant stretch my arms because im naturally unflexible

before you call it a push press LOL i was just playin around, 6 easy reps i can do it like 30 if want i have months without OHP

LMAO U MIRIM

Attached: 20190806_170042_003.webm (1080x1920, 2.52M)

18 YEAR OLD MONSTER RAPE /FIT

Attached: 20190806_074633.jpg (687x937, 297K)

bouncing 225 not even past eye level with leg drive AND bending the shit out of your lower back and roiding to do this
have fun at age 30 when all of your bad life decisions come back to bite you in the ass.

Shit form. Leg drive. Bent back.
Pathetic

lmao cope, u cant even clean 225 I FUCK WOMEN

im not using legs haha pressing your MAX DL LIKE A BOSS

18 year old alpha rapes 30 year old western crybaby

pushing through the floor isnt leg drive u fucking dyels

Nigga train your legs, they look fucking embarrassing, even hidden out of sight in your cheap ass joggers nigga

why train legs when i can vertical leap like 1 meter looooooooooooooól

how is it an OHP when the bar doesn't go over your head?

30 year old /fit western when balkan chad post lift

Attached: DF9cHWRV0AASiFt.jpg (674x864, 80K)

Ček odakle si?

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Attached: 1539361908769m.jpg (1024x576, 34K)

dont u read im unmobile as fuck. i cant even stretch arms, its a mobility issue not strenghts

literally ruined your body for life with roids just so you can ohp with shit form. i really am on Jow Forums

im natty lol 18 year old matty monster beast U FOOL

You're probably some retard Serb lol. Have fun fucking up your back.

>fuck women
literally easy as fuck if you are decent looking and not a complete sperg
>can't clean and press 225
lol I can tho with proper form and I weigh less than you and don't take drugs (at least yet). you're the kind of guy experienced lifters laugh at.

do you understand the OH part of the OVER HEAD press. it looks like you're throwing the bar out in front of you and catching it. if you're not mobile enough to do the full movement you shouldn't make bragposts about it.

i do what i want keep crying LOL

post 225 lbs OHP for 6 reps how much u weight ?

if u wanna fuck yourself up keep doin u

How often do you lift? You on the juice??

How are people falling for this

this is one of those lifting videos where the form is absolutely shit cheating, but still impressive cus 225 is a lot weight

You aren't doing shit tho it's worthless

i lift every day, heavy reps sometimes light reps depending how feel

not on the juice, im natty, i was always strong anyway, at 13 i was able to beat a grow ass man

got dubs

then gets trips

did /fit got mogged by a turkroach ?

the thirst for attention of this dude is pathetic. if he was born a femoid he'd be twerking for instagram right now

This has to be bait. Theres so much wrong in this video. Please diagnose yourself. Do you even watch these videos before you post them?

Attached: 1564604090759.png (640x1136, 604K)

You aren't supposed to use your legs on ohp, you actual retard

Too white to be a turk, based dubs catcher

Refers to self as a monster

Bro that's cringe

I dont know what that lift is. Its not OHP. But you're clearly strong. Youre like a nonbloat version of grizzly doing nothing but weird lifts you made up. Youre clearly strong though

Attached: checked dubs.jpg (600x350, 39K)

good shit breh, when we going to see a zercher max?

Keep up the good work bro.

You should try deadlifting too it looks like 500 pound deadlift should be a good starting point for a strong dude like you.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

thank u stronk serbian

You’re in good shape but if you can’t lift it straight overhead and bring it back down in a controlled manner then why bother? That was more of a shimmy than an OHP

>I FUCK WOMEN
Absolutely BASED trips of truth

IF I PULL OFF THE MASK WOULD YOU DIE?

>"OHP"

Attached: Mfw+you+judge+kids+for+living+with+their+moms+_1cdf98ae70346fcd20bf30897ec0d72a.jpg (500x500, 18K)

Why not do strict 185 OHP which is still pretty impressive you faggot

Damn, I didn't know NinjaTyler stopped roiding

NinjaTyler backed down from Strength Wars like a bitch

Based and wormpilled

Attached: wormpill.jpg (2580x3040, 3.65M)

That's not an overhead press, you faggot.

Pita sam te evo 3-4 puta, OKLE SI SA BALKANA BRE PIČKA TI MATERINA GIGACHADSKA

ay g i get the attitude. delts looking nice. but thats not an ohp and youll eventually injure yourself lifting like you do. godspeed tho

based balkan giga chad

Attached: 67973314_454828558694367_4756045121990950912_n.jpg (714x960, 204K)

user, I really really like this image

u didnt extend fully so theres no reps happening here

keep trying though brother youll get to doing reps soon

I love these threads. Always exposes newfags with limited knowledge on lifting who don't actually lift.

Isn’t this that weird hunchback barbell curl guy?

>when the videogame addict with massive kyphotics puts a needle into ass

lamored

Not a single rep, you didnt lock out.

Even at an angle your arms look like chopsticks

yeah they are

that makes it even more impressive lol

APSOLUTNO BAZIRANO I CRVENOTABLETIRANO

balkan bro I liked you and supported your curls. but this is not an OHP and your excuses are whack.

impressive weight on your standing barbell chest-bounce, maybe one day I can be as solid and tight as you

I'm your biggest fan

Attached: 1535838665013.png (551x414, 298K)

quick question when doing OHP you should fully extend arms nearly to lock yes?

30 year old fat western babies face when balkan chad champion machine mog them

Attached: IMG_20190804_033151.jpg (750x418, 40K)

yes

>Zero, Zero, Zero
Nice half rep ego lift.

post body

fucking based Balkan giga CHAD