What do you /fit bros eat for breakfast?

It's the one meal really letting me down....

Attached: Breakfast.jpg (474x347, 28K)

are u cutting? no breakfest
are u bulking? eat breakfest

count ur shit it wat u want

Heh, breakfast. Never eat it myself.

But then I guess you guys are still taking the "blue pill" when it comes to nutrition. I bet most of you still follow the "food pyramid" too, and think "whole grains" are healthy.

Me? Well, I eat high protein, and practice intermittent fasting. You've probably never heard of it. Only eat between 11am and 7pm each day. Yep, just 8 hours. How you ask? Mental toughness and discipline.

"Most important meal of the day!" you say. Heh. Using intermittent fasting, I maintain a low bodyfat year round. Did you know that eating carbs spikes your insulin which makes you store body fat?

Well, I'll be over here making gains and staying lean. If you're ready to take the red pill, I suggest you start by googling paleo, or keto. Prepare to have your minds blown, normies.

based and redpilled

I eat 3 eggs +1tbsp of olive oil
And a shake with
10oz unflavored 1% kefir
1 scoop
A little honey

I enjoy eating breakfast even though i know it gets memed. It doesn't really affect my mental headspace too much if i avoid carbs in the morning

I dont have a lot of time in the AM so I make smoothies for the road.

1 cup frozen berries
1 cup plain yogurt
2 scoops protein powder
3 tbsp goji berries
2 cups spinach

If I'm bulking I add peanut butter and cottage cheese as well.

Breakfast is really carb loading, I'm trying to cut it to get away from all that sugar

10 eggs
100g ground beef

Just don't eat carbs for breakfast?

Thanks I'll try something like that.
I've been buying chicken on the way to work but I never know if its that gmo shit.

post body. are you underage?

OP here- avoid cereal.

Post. Body.

4 eggs
2 tablespoons butter
1 raw onion
1 tablespoon minced garlic
100g smoked garlic sausage (intestine rolled)
2 slices whole grain toast
1 cup rolled oats (raw)
1 cup milk
1L of coffee

why???

Because cereal is filled with sugar retard

Oh and 2 bananas

A shake with milk, oats, peanut butter, banana, frozen berries, and protein powder. Somewhere around 800 calories; drink on the way to work.

A cup of rolled oats with blueberries and black coffee

Pic related

Attached: Porridge_gud.jpg (2300x1500, 228K)

N-no need to be rude user

nice

Is Oatmeal ok for when you're cutting or should I fall for the protein meme?

You should eat high protein but I use oatmeal as a preworkout source of carbs on a cut

The rest of my calories in the day are high protein. I just like my oatmeal+nuts/seeds breakfast.

>not having pre workout plus one meal after working out as the only calories entering your body throughout the day
it's like you want to get cancer and lower gains

Attached: oriurc4ou8d31.jpg (721x960, 47K)

god summer really is here huh

>1l of coffee

4oz raspberries (114 g
1c Oikos triple zero greek brogurt (225 g)
2 Tbsp flax seeds (~15g)
1 oz almonds (28g)

Chase those macros

Attached: 20190728_205517.jpg (1078x750, 87K)

Oh and there's about 29g of fiber in there, you'll feel full and excrete solid waste like a champion

Attached: 330235.jpg (260x160, 14K)

Oats, a banana and peanut butter

samefag

yes, summer started 1 1/2 months ago,

4 eggs + 200g of broccoli. Cutting to 5% BF, hopefully 165 pounds.

Attached: hi.jpg (4032x2268, 2.7M)

Shakshuka. Very low cal and very filling. Use as many eggs and as much sausage as you like to increase the protein content. Not necessary to use butter or oil at all.

Attached: Shakshuka.png (671x935, 119K)

4 eggs, 2 sausage links, 2 strips of bacon, 1 tbsp of butter, and 2-3 cups of coffee with coconut oil and heavy cream.

This smoothie.

Attached: 32A3AB4D-E550-4B66-976C-F5408B281507.png (1125x2436, 504K)

I usually skip breakfast and don't start eating until around 2pm. When I do eat breakfast though I usually eat 3-4 boiled eggs and a can of tuna with 2 table spoons of mayo (season to taste). I mash that shit together and eat it straight, or I make a lettuce wrap out of it.
Might give intermittent fasting a try. Any body else doing this and mind sharing some of the benefits? The longest I've fasted for is two days.

Based and heh pilled

Coffee with 1 tablespoon of butter and coconut oil and a bit of steva/vanilla.

Empties my bowels in the most satisfying of ways

Natural unsweetened yogurt and sugarfree whole grain oat/barley cereal with chopped up banana or fresh berries. + large mug of coffee.

Powerful.

Attached: 1539270625494.png (516x440, 157K)

>Coffee with 1 tablespoon of butter and coconut oil
Holy shit.

Rice and fish

Depends. If I woke up late, then I'll scramble an egg real quick and head out the door.
If I wake up on time or a bit early, I'll make a fried bologna and egg sandwich with 2 slices of amish cheddar and a bit of mayo. Always toast the bread. I'll even throw a few pieces of bacon in the mix if I'm really hungry.
Maybe a few

What macros should I be doing?

I just eat three weetabix. It's tasty.

Attached: landing_image.png (570x440, 62K)

currently cutting
4 eggs + protein shake
i like this idea of ground beef for breakfast though , i might try it