Well lads

Well lads

I'm nearing 22 and I still havn't got a group of lads to go clubbing with. Had this problem for a few years now.

Inb4 go solo.
I go solo a lot of the time. It gets boring after a while.

Can anyone relate to this? What do you do on the weekends? What age are you. Does it get better?

Attached: me.jpg (1080x720, 299K)

Have you studied at a college/university?
Because you'll meet a lot of like-minded persons there.

what are you doing with your life, are you in school, working, why do you not have friends

clubbing sucks but you should have friends

I'm doing a masters in Dublin City University in a months time.

I have depression, not the meme horseshit. I punched myself in the face and may have lasting cognitive dysfunction, basically i fucked my brain up during an emotional meltdown.

I had a job which just finished. I made some friends there but they were not "friends". They were nice people but we didn't clikc I guess. They all added me on their instagram etc.

I punched myself in the head a few days before the job was over and now have lasting dizzyness, confusion, headache, and have problems speaking. I feel like my iq will be affected by this. I need to channel my anger and buy a 2nd hand punching bag.

I went to college but have lost connections after it ended. I have one friend who is suicidal and we lift together and talk about shit.

I started another job as a guy cleaning plates but there all non-national and don't speak english so I don't feel like I can connect with them at all.

I have ONE friend. I have started a new job cleaning cutlery with non-nationals.

My fear is if I have decreased my iq then I will not be able for the masters degree I got accepted to do.

Attached: 1542399012114.jpg (1024x682, 387K)

God, i fucking hear you mate, although im 19, i went through high school not making a single friend i keep in touch with today. And i get you with the clubbing thing, it's super popular in my country to go clubbing on the weekends, and i also don't really got friends to go with, im planning on going for the first time to a club alone (also my first time going to a club). Until now i just spent my weekends fucking around the house. I can give you the same advice everybody will give you, try to make friends with the people you are making contact on a daily basis in your current framework (school, job, whatever) start small, going out for lunch, then grabbing drinks at the evening. I wish you all the good luck mate, we're gonna make it, don't worry.

Attached: BBF7424A-0D4C-4DA7-9B1F-41AFBAB2143B.png (657x527, 44K)

22 as well, I mostly go to other festivals and events, sometimes with old more acquaintances than friends from school, sometimes driving my sister since I'm in a country where you can drink earlier than you can drive and sometimes related to clubs I'm in. Clubs are hugely overrated imo, even if I wanna get drunk its far cheaper and comfier in stuff like small beach parties than clubs.
I've sadly found that my company has tended towards boomers and jailbait because of this which limits my romantic options but it's still fun regardless.

That’s what you get for being Irish

Had a firend group like that, was pretty dope we were at the bar every friday and going clubing later and than some ppl got into relationships and fucked off, some infighting happend and some more people left then whole group just disappeared. Now i talk to like one person from there and others seems to have found other people to hang and im alone now at 23 wasting my weekends playing fucking lol and scrolling on youtube
Really depressing wathing friendships collapse as you grow old

I feel you brother. I haven’t been anywhere apart from college, gym and home for nearly a year now.

do you punch drywall when your angry?

>I punched myself in the face and may have lasting cognitive dysfunction, basically i fucked my brain up during an emotional meltdown
>I punched myself in the head a few days before the job was over and now have lasting dizzyness, confusion, headache, and have problems speaking. I feel like my iq will be affected by this.
lmao you're just a schizophrenic retard. There is absolutely NO WAY you can punch your own face hard enough to cause any real damage.

I'm 18, fresh out of highschool, and have no friends. I play vidya with my father & a few of his buddies on the weekends, and in the evenings during the week. I also spend a couple hours a day on 4channel.
IDK, does it get better? I can't even imagine being around people, especially in a club, I would be standing awkwardly in the corner the whole time.

I have no friends in general. This is not why I don't go out, it's because I don't go out. Plenty of acquaintances who do but i don't like it.

Go drink at a pub or better yet, so something creative over the weekend.

can you honestly see it getting better? when i was 18 i was running around the city with my boys doing whatever the fuck we wanted

>22
>all my friends are friends from elementary/high school/university
>they're all busy with work/school or moved too far away to hang with
>Only go to work/gym
>Sometimes go weeks without any interaction outside of work

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (531x591, 25K)

go pick up a hobby & make new friends then mate

my highschool group of friends fell out, and i made a new group of buds at my local jiu jitsu gym

its simple, go do something that involves other people, and dont be a cunt
you'll make new buds easily that way

Not him, but is very possible

good advice mate, good luck on ur first time clubbing. i went for the first time clubbing just a week ago, but it was with a friend from work and i got way too fucked up lmao

If i've been in a club and someone tells me they've rocked up solo, you generally are very warm towards them as they've taken a massive risk going alone and you kinda respect that.
However, it's not a long term way to go imo.
If you think you are too weird (or whatever your characteristic), there are people out there with that very same thing who are understanding and accepting of you - its just a matter of finding them.
Going around clubs or getting jobs or meeting random people at lectures is unlikely to find uncover good friends unless you get lucky.
Best place is to pursue an interest of yours and expose yourself through it - could be soccer club, weightlifting club, starting a film making club in uni.
Also bear in mind some friends will be the clubbing ones, some the lecture ones, some the intellectual convo ones etc

you sound crazy as fuck, no wonder you have no friends. Also, you sound crazy enough to actually think that all the memes from this site are based off reality

ayo FUCK DCU nigguh
#trinnersarewinners

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Stop browsing Jow Forums and meet people right now. You’re turning into a literal autist.

this sounds like that goddamn 'sister with a ponytail getting weighed in water' copypasta

but if it isn't b8, I hope you're okay bro

I'm 24 and been cocoon mode for about 3 years now. I work a demanding engineering job. All my coworkers are boomers

ur life sounds kinda comfy tho, i have no contact with my dad and i wish i was able to do the shit u do every week.
>I would be standing awkwardly in the corner the whole time.
have u drank alcohol previously? just get fucked up and you'll become almost like a normie

No, I really can't. I see myself in 10 years still making less than 20$/hour, no GF/wife, a slightly better body, and maybe a few rental properties. I rarely try new things, I'm socially anxious/autistic, I dont see how it'll improve.

>heh. nothin personal kid.

Attached: 7AB64D00-2471-4C8B-936C-1F6A0158A45E.jpg (320x180, 18K)

>30
>recently moved to a new apartment for a new job
>all of my friends live too far away
>They have wives and kids so they're too busy anyway
>Barely spoke to anyone here outside of work
>Pretty much all I do with go to work and gym during the week
>occasionally go to a local weekly gaming tournament, but too autistic to try and befriend anyone there
This is hell

My main question is how do you meet new girls? Seems to me like it's either clubs or dating apps. Have only been to a club once(ok I guess since I was drunk and I don't know how you would go up to girls randomly unless you are some rich guy). For dating apps you have to have perfect profiles aka money or 10/10 looks. Basically what I'm going to do is make it in a year and be the rich faggot stunting on every poorfag pleb since I can't be bothered with these picking up girls schemes.

Same. 95% of the people I talk to are the boomer dads in the pub after football training. I literally can’t hold a conversation with anyone my age anymore.

I've had a few drinks with my parents on occasion, but only once got blacked out drunk by myself once. I ended up puking all over my bed, bedroom floor, bathroom floor and fell asleep in my bathtub.
Why don't you have any contact with your dad, user?

that sounds horrible and sad, your only 18 a puppy, you should be out there causing mischief with the firm, chasing girls whatever. only you can change it lad and i hope you do

elliot rodgers copypasta

>I punched myself in the face and may have lasting cognitive dysfunction, basically i fucked my brain up during an emotional meltdown
You fucking Micks are an embarrassment to humanity

The old fashioned way talk to them.

>clubbing
nigger detected

Can sorta relate. I had some "friends" when I was young and we would go outside in the evening. I never went clubbing but I tell people I do if they ask me because apparently it's weird not to like drunk fags and shitty loud rap music. Most of the time I read books and do some math, play some vidya or do programming. It gets better in a sense that you're financially independent, most people will settle down and instead talking about how shit faced they got in some generic club they'll talk about their babies or relationship problems which is by far more annoying.

What do you call it?

A literal brainlet

i call it not going to clubs to overpay for shit drinks and hang around annoying normies blasting coon tunes AKA jewish hypnosis

going to clubs is for niggers

it's different in the uk helmet boy

don't care. clubbing is for niggers

Find a good pub not too far from your house, work, or whatever. Check out a few, a few weekends in a row. See which ones have the kind of people you’d like to meet. A pool table, dart board or live music is also a plus. Go there a couple of times a week. You’ll soon become friends with the regulars.

Also check out meet-up and couchsurfing

maybe in america, its part of the culture here

Go to a climbing wall/hanger loads of girls they like climbing for some reason, meetup.com and tinder lad, it'll be sound.

I doubt that. Clubbing "culture" is not even 40 years old. I doubt your grandfather or great grandfather went to clubs.

>Why don't you have any contact with your dad, user?
because i'm a failson lol. my dad works a job that requires a lot of hours, and i spent 95% of freetime on video games and basically ignored school. and we had an argument over another issue, but it was basically about all that shit (i.e. i spent too much time online, he was never home) when i was like 15, haven't talked to him since. and that was 6 years ago. we're both stubborn as fuck so neither of us have reached out

true it is in my era though and my ma and da's aswell and everywhere here this day in age

going to a club to see the beatles or the rolling stones was going out clubbing, what do you know.

That's why I said merely 40 years. It's not a cultural thing. It's just plain consumerism.

people have been going out and getting fucked up with alcohol for centuries what the fuck are you on about
just because it isn't specifically the way people do it now doesn't mean it's all that different

when was the charleston that was going out clubbing, going out to a club/venue/festival/event is clubbing, whats wrong with it, just because you fold at the mere thought of it

Just going outside and getting wasted is not clubbing. Otherwise hobos would be in a permanent state of clubbing.

>been living the optimal social life
>sex, clubbing, drugs, drinking
>big group of lads to fuck around with
>entirely dissilusioned with it
>feeling empty & unfulfilled every week i head out

shit's overrated as fuck once the honeymoon phase wears off

what else is there for a man to do?

Attached: 1557794636413.png (1000x1144, 186K)

it's exactly that homelessness it due to excessive clubbing

ignorance is bliss

DMT

I can't relate to this
On weekends I do sports and I spend time with my daughter
I'm 41 years old
I don't know

>what else is there for a man to do
Get married and have children

To help and love.

It just happens man start meeting people at your hobbies, I'm 27 I have a bunch of friends but after college they scattered across the country. Now I'm In the same struggle

Build a life my friend

23 not a single friend

How?

Attached: meridiancrew.jpg (600x534, 45K)