Up the ra

Any other Irish lads use your Jow Forumsness to fuck all the British and black girls just to spite their men and get back at the British

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 35K)

The difference between Ireland and Britain is all the intelligent Irish people left Ireland 100+ years ago

Yeah fucking a British chick will surely make up for 800 years of oppression and genocide. Keep coping paddy.

>genocide
its called culling, if we didn't they'd just breed themselves into starvation like deer

Well, celts are a different subrace than norse-germanic derived anglos, but the truth is the smart people left ireland way back when the Romans came and drove out the druids. You gotta admit though Ireland is a lot less shitty than, say, Bolivia.

How does it feel to get cucked by an Irish BVLL

>but the truth is the smart people left ireland way back when the Romans came and drove out the druids
Fucking retarded bog trotter.

too balls deep in my redheaded irish gf to care, she converted to Anglicanism for me btw

> Ireland is a lot less shitty than, say, Bolivia.

What a massive understatement. We're literally one of the best countries to live in

>when the Romans came and drove out the druids
fucking what

Fucked an irish lass in Newcastle last week. All women are whores anyway

Not that Jow Forums yet nor have I emigrated yet but I heard our accent is basically a magnet for english and american birds. I feel like I'm wasting it here.

The same ones who built the first stone computer aka stonehenge

I like watching foreign people argue. Come get your country back Brit fags.

>be from highland scot family
>born in ausfailia
>do teaching degree
>have to do all these MUH POOR OPPRESSED ABBO subjects
>readings use anglo and white interchangeably
>point out that I'm white but not Anglo and have been oppressed by anglos for hundreds of years
>get sent to head of faculty about my (((problematic))) comments
>restate my position
>turns out hes a fellow historyfag and agrees
>nothing happens

Thanks for readinf my blog. Please support my patreon because hiroshimoot has demonetized my post

i think stonehenge was made before druids existed

I don't care about either of you. But to me, that's like a guy from Massachusetts fucking a girl from Delaware because Delaware was the first state and you want to get back at their men for that.
Nobody cares, and she's already rode a dozen various cocks.
Now if you were to find a British virgin girl, and proceed to court and marry her. I guess a british guy would care if he was interested in having a stable marriage. But he'd probably just be impressed that you were able to find her. And it might give him hope.
Roasties have sacrificed the only thing that is unique about them. Fuck them if you want. But don't pretend you're getting anything special just because she's from a different island than you.
The only chance civilization has is to stop treating sluts like they're special. They aren't. Don't impart your resources with them. The best they should ever be is a friend with benefits. I don't even like having an emotional bond with them anymore. Because love makes you vulnerable to d
Someone who has already disposed of a bunch of guys before you.

Based
Fuck Angloids

abbos were treated far worse than scotts ever were. and scotts actually deserved it desu

Never met an irish person with a pleasant personality. Lots of whining and other feminine behavior. Also the women are not attractive.

>British virgin girl
This literally does not exist. British girls are some of the sluttiest on the planet.

Not the point. Anglo =/= white. Scots arent anglo any more than russians are. The readings are factually wrong.

I don't even look at British or black girls if possible.

Also abbos had something in the area of 50% infanticide rate, practiced cannibalism, subincision, rape and incest as part of their (((culture))).

Sounds pretty based to me desu.

There's a good few mate, you just need to get outside more. There's even a couple egirling, laura towler comes to mind (unironically trad, stunningly beautiful and english throughout) but really you need to leave the city. Not to say they don't exist in the cities but it's a hell of a lot harder to find em. This is coming from a scot so you know it's unbiased, I rarely speak good of the english

Attached: 1563619667268m.jpg (787x1024, 96K)

They straight up deserved genocide. The poms were far too light on them.

Deserve*

Attached: nigger_naming_convention_tutorial.jpg (700x628, 87K)

Virgin Celts vs Chad Anglo Prods

Go fight over your council houses

t. Protestant

Love how all the Irish on here play up the memes and pretend to be rough when I can guarantee most of them are trust fund babies.

>ireland under british rule

>"haha stupid poor irish can't even rule themselves fucking idiots lmao"

>ireland under irish rule

>"stupid rich bastards, think they're better than us, fuck them"