23 yo

>23 yo
>still can't grow a beard

i-it will come, right Jow Forums?

Attached: men-with-beards-are-officially-more-attractive.jpg (970x485, 41K)

Beard is overrated.

Why are you so desperate to cover your face? Majority of men who have beards look like skanty patchy shit.

Use minoxidil for 3 months srs

minoxidil for 1 year enjoy beard

minoxidil 2 times a day for 12-24 months, no problem

Mine slowly came in, looked like shit. Started using equate brand of rogaine. Within a week started to grow in. Did this for bout 6 months went from chin stubble to beard. Once I got light beard I stopped, thinking "my body can do the rest" two years go by, very minimal growth/fill in. Started using hair growth again, again within a week. Blonde hair growing in dark now, giving me a fuller more mature beard. The only con, I get random hairs on my back. Which I pluck out, or have my gf pluck.

Enjoy your ED.

How hard have you tried? Do you always shave it when it starts to look like shit?

Parts of your beard will grow a lot slower than others so if you keep it trimmed eventually it will fill out.

I wish I couldn't grow a beard, hate shaving every day

Does not cause ED. You’re retarded

Do not try to grow a beard
If you try to grow a beard, you will fucking die

Attached: sheogorath zoom.jpg (800x720, 94K)

>wanting to look dirty

Attached: DEsold7+.jpg (226x317, 16K)

Clean shaven is superior if you have nice skin and a good jaw.

>if you have nice skin and a good jaw.
which no one on Jow Forums has

based retard can't even get his drug side effects in line. You're thinking of finasteride, and that has a very small chance of causing ED, which also just goes away when you stop taking the drug. Minoxidil doesn't touch your hormones whatsoever, it's a vasodilator.

If you have a strong jawline it's better to go clean shaven anyway. I got a lot of compliments and head-turns after I finally decided to stop being lazy and go clean shaven after graduating.

Cope.

It. Does. Cause. ed.

Mine wasn't acceptable until 25, 26. Even now it isn't great, but I swear it's been growing more aggressively since I started lifting and cutting a year ago.

Hm

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07-03-21-20-691_com.miui.gallery.png (1080x2246, 1.57M)

It's too late, if you're +25 and still rocking a beard that makes you a beta

should i kill myself?

Naw

if you have almost 0 beard by now, forget it.
Yes, it can get fuller by your late 20's, but fill it out completely? no.
about the posters saying minoxidil, the only thing it does is activate the follicles you have on the face for them to grow hair, if you don't have many follicles it won't help much so it really does boil down to genetics.

this.

based

Attached: glory.gif (336x252, 2.19M)

>25
>can finally grow a beard
>job won't allow it
REEEEEEE

>Why are you so desperate to cover your face? Majority of men who have beards look like skanty patchy shit.

Mine looks good. Patchy ones creep me out, though.

No. Just shave like a civilized man

Attached: 1470281383250.jpg (500x706, 101K)

pic related

Attached: aeze.png (881x857, 617K)

i'm afraid your case has no hopes of becoming full, sorry.

Beards are only to cover bad facial aesthetics.

I know a guy who is almost 30 who can only grow hair in his pits and crotch. His dad is 60 and he's never had to shave

100mg tren ace/wk for 10 weeks.

Congratulations on your full beard.

Unless you are a chinlet, you don't have to worry about having or not a beard

And a jawlet.

Stubble almost always look better than shaved, I agree that full beard is hit or miss.

So uh..what's the consensus here?

>grow beard well
>ugly as fuck everywhere else

feels bad

Attached: beard censored.jpg (2448x3264, 518K)

You have a great jaw. Why the fuck are you covering it with that patchy pubic hair? Most guys have awful facial hair.

Daily reminder to not fret about things you can't change.

Actually very good looking. If you’re eyes aren’t amazing look for saving toward opioid surgery, or do the glasses cope

just learn how to fuck people up bro, the confidence will make you sexy

where do you get that im very good looking. im ugly as fuck

Nope. 33 here can’t grow one for shit but I’m trying. Got a pretty long pedo/insane homeless man beard going on right now

Opioid surgery, wats that?

And do I need it?

Attached: IMG_20190806_232043_473.jpg (1080x2027, 122K)

In all honesty bro, because of my father.

Had the same beard/jaw before he passed away, I remind myself of him

Think he meant blepharoplasty

And do I need it?

Damn, I’m sorry. Keep if it you want, if it’s sentimental then don’t let anyone tell you what to think about it
You have no self confidence. Your hair is well kept and is giving you that model vibe. Your hair is well kept and it’s obvious you know how you get it styled, it works well for you. Lower your BF and if it’s already low, work on massaters.
You’re right, I’m a retard. Opioids are drugs, administered during some surgeries
Meant a blepharoplasty surgery, aka eyelid surgery. It would help if you want that slayer eyes look. I can tell you wear glasses, either that or you have poor vision in one eye. It’s not necessary but if you want a nice improvement in your looks i would recc. Also work on massaters to get a more square jaw look.

Wouldn’t hurt desu

but user how do you cope with the fact that you have inferior gene without killing yourself?

I used to like beards, I was against shaving mine off but now I feel like a basedboy with one especially with the glasses I wear. But i'm keeping the stache though.

Thanks dude, it's a nice way to remember my father by.

Also yeah, I think my eye area itself is kinda meh and would like to improve it.

Also my massters are pretty developed, sadly my fat hide it .

Gotta start working out again

So a hair transplant,eye surgery and maybe chin surgery.

Pic related when I was skinny

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07-05-29-25-206_com.miui.gallery.png (1080x2246, 1.75M)

you
saved
me!

/thread
The Mad God has spoken.

trips has spoken, i'm fucked

Hair shaving is emasculation

Glasses are really fucking you over, yet they help you by giving you symmetry.
If you want the surgery, I recommend holding onto your glasses until you’ve got the time and dough. They might tell you to opt for LASIK first (that’s what they told me) and tell em to fuck off. Your eye subconsciously get lazy with glasses, because it’s putting little effort for vision.
You do look better here, I’m guessing your at around 20% 25% BF right now. Cut to 10 at least to see what to improve.
I would hold off on a hair transplant. Never got one, but it does hurt like hell apparently.

Wait wait wait dude, I don't really wear glasses, it was just a school yearbook Photoshot day and we went with a nerdy vibe.

My eyesight is great, I'm actually one of the chosen few in my family that doesn't need glasses, my brother will probably do the surgery when he reaches 18, only reason I want to do eye surgery only for cosmetic reasons only.

I'll cut soon (currently working alot made 20k shekels these last two and half months)

Still will do eye surgery to improve the overall look and chin surgery too (jaw itself pretty good)
And desu I gotta do the hair transplant

Attached: IMG_20190805_172531.jpg (2488x3400, 1.25M)

NAw

Nah, it’s a direct extension of hygiene and man’s control over nature (that’s why the Romans shaved)