Who here barrel master race?

Who here barrel master race?
>mired every day, people (girls/guys) look at my chest sometimes while talking to me
>girls ask if I was in the army or other question like that
>actual dyel but mogs other dyels easily
>fucked a girl last week she told me I have nice chest

Attached: brutal.png (1049x957, 408K)

me lol but it looks like i have an titiies

Nursing student here, this is an effect of COPD and can fuck you up in the long run

smaller rom 4 bench
worse anteroposterior diameter for squats

I've had one from a young age, so I don't know about that.

Some photofag replace their heads for a Chad vs. Incel meme.

barrel chest people are bald lmao

Here you go senpai desu

Attached: 20190806_234631.jpg (1044x999, 265K)

Pectus exacvatum gang

Post barrel chest op

I have a barrel chest and it makes you look much wider/ bigger even while lean. People often comment on my chest and back development even though my lifts aren't impressive.

casting spells outside of hogwarts is illegal

>this is an effect of COPD

Literally what

>Nursing student here

Oh

Me and I fucking hate it.

>can fuck you up in the long run
How? And what can be done about it?
On the other hand, screw it, I am not risking with some complicated surgery just to get rid of it.

have it but dont realy like it, i wanna be ottermode

I can also be just if fucking bone structure, you retard, i hate med students, they act like House MD for any little bullshit thing

Me too, i stopped benching because of this, just doing flies and standing OHP for the upper chest, to erase that titty look

awesome edit bro

>nursing student here
>retarded appeal to authority with literally no authority

Attached: 1563666811752.jpg (481x501, 44K)

this

barrel chest makes you look fat in non fitted clothing and makes your arms look smaller by illusion.

Am i a barrel? Always got compliments on my pecs even when i didnt work out.

1/2

Attached: 20190807_183859.jpg (1520x2465, 1.53M)

2/2

Attached: 20190807_183924.jpg (1118x2213, 1.06M)

>nursing

Attached: ZHmHih5.png (441x302, 58K)

I want to use barrel chested as an excuse so bad but I know I'm just a skinnyfat with bad posture

Attached: 1564903447840.png (578x878, 307K)

Deffs not... Ur normal, and u need to fix ur posture. sholders are rolling forward. shoulders back chin up please

Yeah, im trying to stand straighter cause at 31 i know i need to fix my posture soon or its going to fuck me up in the long term. Any advice/lifts i should be focusing on?

Pharmacist here. This nursing student is suffering from a massive case of dunning-kruger. Not all barrel chests are due to emphysema, retard. We're here just talking about people who naturally have broader, stouter skeletons. Also most people with COPD don't even have barrel chests anyway.

Medical student here, at the moment i have to listen to you, because i dont want to search for more information right now.
And i am on my first day water fast and have other things to read also, which take my focus.

It's ok user, we forgive you.

that looks so bad

>dyel mogging dyels
you should lift dude

Faggot here. This Pharmacist has a real tiny asshole, not like mine which is fucking massive. fucking retard.

Barrel chest and wide hips
Kill me

barrel chest is great. Even before I lifted everyone assumed I did, because I had a barrel chest and broad shoulders that gave me a really nice silhouette

Pharmacists are overpaid glorified shop keepers who need a degree count fucking pills lmao

>13yo
>go to the pool with my friends
>they all agree that my body looks weird as fuck
>i don't see anything strange
>ffw 15yo again at the pool
>buddy (who has never seen me shirtless) gives me repeated light slaps on my belly, telling me to stop holding my stomach in
>gives up when he realizes I'm not doing it on purpose
>just assume i'm extremely skinny
>realize years later that I'm not, and the protruding ribcage makes my belly look concave by being so much forward compared to it (pic related, not as severe but you get the idea)
>look at myself sideways in the mirror and realize that this is what my 13yo friends were referring to
>realize that my chest showing from under my tshirts despite everything else being auschwitz wasn't because of large chest muscles

It does make me look bigger, but I need really big arms so they don't look like toothpicks by comparison.

Attached: Untitled.png (309x492, 9K)

Yeah that's right. I get paid six figs to count pills. u mad bro?

this is hilarious

anybody else
>/asymmetrical flared ribcage master race/
here?

Is it possible to learn this power ?

>Imagine the bench gains

barrelchad here. Can confirm it helps tremendously with benching. Even though I have long-ass monkey arms, I've always been naturally adept at bench.

med student here, you're blatantly wrong. just stick with nursing hun

why the barrel chested guy is bald?

Me. People think I'm super strong until I tell them my bench 1rm is like 210. I get called a big guy all the time. I cant wait until my lifts actually fit what I look like.

this made me chuckle for some reason. thanks for this pal

Because otherwise he'd be too perfect.

He's right. I have cystic fibrosis and I have a barrel chest.

That's like saying everyone with numb feet must have diabetes, dumb-dumb.

I have the same thing. Got bullied a little about it in school. Just work a lot on your shoulders, traps, arms and lats to make all of your upper body look bigger. And get lean. It is still visible, but looks more like you are just buff.

If your feet are numb there's clearly something wrong with you, you clear-lunged faggot.

I wish I had wide hips

Completely missing the point, retard. Condition X causing Symptom Y does not mean every case of Symptom Y is caused by Condition X.

i have that and it makes me look like im sucking in my gut in every shirt i wear

Faggot spotter here, I hope you can nurse yourself out AIDS because you're gay and a faggot.

Yup, makes look broad as fuck, shit chest though

Attached: IMG_20190726_111400.jpg (915x1770, 379K)

Very nice but clean your mirror

Kek. Looks like collin mochrie and his "daughter"

Attached: image.jpg (620x348, 94K)

I knew a dude in my class that had a barrel chest and it was really freaky. Guy was 6'5" with a giant cylinder torso and weird toothpick legs. Never closed his mouth, and not a hair on his head.