Sex

Sex

Attached: 76A66BA1-C7C7-4D19-A9A2-618AA629ECCB.png (228x221, 72K)

>sex

Attached: C0E2CE64-4B3F-4F05-81B5-3AF2E984936D.jpg (480x480, 107K)

haha yes

STOP

Attached: 1562223357578.jpg (580x548, 34K)

>a well made sandwich

Attached: happypepe.png (225x225, 7K)

>go home with chick after party
>too drunk to get it up, she jacks my half flaccid dick until i cum then we go to sleep
>tfw i ditched a nice hamburger meal with my bros for this
>rip gains, missed my macros for the day and ended at a calorie deficit.

Attached: 1564036897039.jpg (708x480, 37K)

was she hot tho?

>tfw getting Jow Forums makes women want to fuck me, but while we're fucking I either a) won't stop admiring myself and feeling proud of myself, or b) criticizing the physique of the chick

>Patrick Bateman mode unlocked

>a perfectly cooked piece of meat
>shoved into my anus

Attached: 1541467814654.jpg (640x638, 109K)

is overrated. The actual feeling on your dick from masturbation is infinitely better.

Have

What does sex feel like bros?

Attached: 1564964262878s.jpg (250x227, 5K)

No, you must be doing it wrong. A tight hole is much better than a hand.

Hot hard soft sweaty wet shame

In that order

I don't really feel anything when I get a BJ, it's just kinda like my dick is wet and slimy.

Sex is like a warm, soft hand is all around your entire dick at once. It's more fun when you actually like the person though, most of the fun for me is watching the girl turn to putty in my hands.

Fuck a fat girl if you really want to have sex, they're usually completely down and will try their hardest to please you. Super hot girls usually just lie there like dead fish.

With your hand you have so much more control on how you stimulate your penis. Also you can lube upa nd take it slow, best orgasms of my life tbqh.

>not enjoying bjs

You're broken fool. Fucking broken, seek help

Attached: 1545518964305.jpg (480x712, 33K)

like salty coins

Just fisted fucked and came all over my gf lads

The tighter the hole the better it feels.

Yeah few people know how to give good head, I honestly don't bother asking for it anymore. Penetration is what I like to do best.

I probably never should have started using onaholes.

And I'm telling that it still doesn't compare to the best ass I've had, and i've been jerking my dick for decades.

GODDAMMIT NAPPA

Attached: 1564440088931.gif (287x216, 554K)

>fisted
>gf

Do they feel better, same, or worse than the actual thing? I tried one of those DIY ones and it was exactly the same as sex, it was uncanny.

Tighter but you don't get the warm sensation and the satisfaction. On paper it feels better on your dick but that's not all there is too it.

>5'5 29 y/o
>175lbs bw & 15% bf
>180/275/400/500 in lbs
>34 girls total; no stds
>shortest relationship: 8 months
>longest relationship: 5 years
>highlights: Japanese FOB, British transfer student, black girl who looked like midget version of Maserati, and a Cuban girl who might've been a prostitute but didn't charge me anything
What do you want to know?

Attached: 1531502560677.jpg (640x1157, 204K)

MAHONEY

Attached: 48e68cd5-5732-4502-ba6f-9183bdbb858e_screenshot.jpg (848x480, 23K)

meeting my ex gf today for a pseudo date.

gonna test the waters to see if she wants to have sex.

>wannabe Patrick Bateman

What's your mum's name?

I've only have gay sex, and not penetration, but oral sex and rush.

It is not the great thing.

Basically this, but rather than shame, I feel disgust.

Based

Post face

Any anal bros in here? It's fucking heavenly

Bet it does, faggot.

how big is your peepee

Girls don't like anal

>27 kv

hahahahaha

;)

Wrong, with plenty of lube and prep it can feel heavenly to a girl
Source: Many a girl who's anal virginity I took told me the climax feels better than the real thing when done right

Go out more.

Grace

wow its crazy how a guy on 4chans fitness board has taken so many girls anal vvirginities and made them cum so many times from it

Eight inches and thick enough that most girls choose to start out on top and make a face like they are being skewered all the way down

>he hasn't had a good handjob
in all honestly, most bj's are done poorly and involve teeth. On the contrary, a decent handjob is awesome, and a really good handjob leaves you squirming and moaning

In all honestly "many" was 3, which relatively speaking is probably a lot. But touche, it is the internet, for all you know I'm a 60 year old lady who loves getting railed in the ass

>eight inches

so you're literally 1 in a million eh?

Have children

when did you really start having SEX
i knew some dudes who got a bit of pussy in highschool & college and then went full out once the graduated

That's complicated. I was molested by my female babysitter as a kid so I wasn't interested in sex the same way my friends were. Most of them were having sex by 15, I didn't lose mine until I was almost 18.