Who do you lift for?

I lift for my ex girlfriend. She used to make fun of me and bully me all the time when we were together to the point where even my friends told me to fight her back. While I managed to break up peacefully, ever since that's motivated me to get stronger not just for myself, but for others to have faith in me. I want to get strong to better my own life and to make an example for others to follow.

Attached: hpakxmglm4811.png (600x600, 224K)

Used to be the same reason, and it was 100% fucking worth it
>tfw ex-girlfriend sees you after you got Jow Forums and goes from shock to lust to sorrow that she dumped you

no one respects me and I'm a manlet.

God. I have a duty to be a good steward of the body I'm given.

I'm sure that isn't the case. Everyone has value no matter what. I know that something you do makes people smile.

We must have a fit body and mind. My body is a temple that I must respect. Confidence is a plus but I truly want a healthy and fit body, my muscles must be tight. The women and success come with it.

Sick of fags like you larping as Christian's

>Who do you lift for?

Hitler and Nasim I miss them both.

What kind of bully she did to you? Was she hot? maybe she was just tsundere

I lift to be big enough so i can wear blatant anime clothes and people won't have the balls to say shit.

Attached: unit-01--i 13562312423190135623201709261 b f8f8f8 s H_A1 f f k d5bccd5158cab412a8c93681c91e5b2d p 1. (420x520, 51K)

At first she was just bossy, then it turned into her literally pushing me around. I wouldn't fight back since my dad taught me to never hit women. It got to the point where she would blatantly disrespect me in front of our friends and do it in front of them as well. She only punched me once, but that was the drive it took. Abuse is never fun, not even once.

I understand, user. I also had one of these in my life.

was she hot? was the sex good?

Yeah she was pretty physically attractive. Though we were both raised to wait until marriage. We slightly grew up together and always bullied me as kids. Though I guess somehow she developed a taste for just being a real bully.

I’m not even sure anymore.

Attached: 750DB2FC-1454-4B25-A1F3-8CBDA47BB95E.gif (600x338, 3.64M)

my dog

Me. I want to be a big guy.

The Iron-blooded, Hot-blooded, Cold-blooded Vampire.

Attached: kiss shot4.jpg (764x1080, 506K)

Yeah she's pretty hot but she also isn't real

so shes literally Helga from hey arnold, lucky you

Attached: a.jpg (1200x800, 78K)

My ego needs substance

If she was Helga I wouldn't have broken up with her

[X]Based
[X]Redpilled

Attached: 1563638334345.gif (275x428, 944K)

For a chance to be in the top 15%... I guess? I don't know if it's worth it.

Attached: Long odds.png (500x750, 28K)

Gl bro

Attached: cfedea94-e0e7-4817-8691-c544340ac49f-m.jpg (400x596, 31K)

Based. Half my shirts are plain black or white Calvin’s, the other half are a random assortment of anime sweaters and shirts

depressing yet based

I live in socal so I stick to white tees with a half tuck. Decal shirts are either gay or too expensive. Hugo Boss shirts bro