Anyone else feel like a robot that is a slave to routines?

anyone else feel like a robot that is a slave to routines?

Attached: 1565128286802.webm (360x640, 1.19M)

God I hate niggers so much it hurts

Attached: 1561744893645.png (745x481, 113K)

Situational awareness my friends

im not racist i swear but when you walk in the street and see a group of black guys, you gotta be careful

Story on the video? We're they just trying to rob the guy?

>nigger btfos some unaware leftist cuck
based niggers if i do say so myself

just racists

Attached: 1564158285427.jpg (798x960, 67K)

I fucking hate nigger and spic zoomers. Loud as shit, annoying as shit, and disrespectful as shit. Skinny faggots need to be locked up

I say this is as a black person too

Fucking Clothed Chimps

you can't hate your own race
it doesn't make sense

Please commit suicide you fucking monkey nigger faggot

Looks like they're playing the knockout game, just see if you can 1 hit KO somebody randomly in public.

what compels people to act like this? i truly do not understand it. why do they desire to cause trouble and act like animals?

you are illogical

no. and remember kids, around blacks, never relax

blacks aren't human

>sees a pack of wild asphalt monkeys in the distance
>"w-what if they hit me or steal my stuff?"
>"oh my, reddit would think im being racist! better walk past them, these dark youth fellas surely mean no business"
>"as I approach them I'll let out a tiny little yawn, that'll reaffirm my position as a submissive individual and walk right past them"
>I'll make a post about this experience on reddit! how blacks are misunderstood, how they're victims of the CIA, how they're all good people! they'll fill me with gold and silver and ooh thanks for the gold kind str-

There was literally nothing he could do in this situation, idiots. If he started to walk away it would have only aggravated them and even if he attempted to dodge or something, he was vastly outnumbered.

what about crossing the street?

>There was literally nothing he could do in this situation
How about not being a faggot? I strongly dislike zoomer niggers, but i'm honestly more disgusted by my fellow white men who would rather get beat up by a pack of 12 year old chimpanzees, than cave their poorly developed skulls in with a pair of brass knuckles.

Are you angry Darnell?

Around blacks
Never relax

That guy was just minding his own business. I want to see those zoomer niggers locked up and punished.

>If he started to walk away it would have only aggravated them
there's like 6 of them you moron. no matter how strong you think you are, you couldn't take em all at once

Mostly around ghetto dyel faggot ones.

The swole black dudes in the gym are pretty chill

Anyone have whole clip

I'm not racist either but everyone should know
Around blacks, never relax.

Attached: niggerr.jpg (618x476, 44K)

Some people just like to beat on others for no good reason. The first time I went to the UK, some random chav kicked the back of my shin apropos of any provocation, other than me being a Chink.

Sure, you're gangsta until a knife gets pulled. Please don't engage in random fights with six people when you can just book it to safety.

Is no one going to talk about the other guy who tried to help him back up?

He was just gonna take his wallet