How do I achieve this?

How do I achieve this?

Attached: EBWdZlDW4AAev4H.jpg (603x680, 106K)

be bosnian

Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah. How do achieve THIS?

Attached: IMG_20190409_100434_995.jpg (1080x1266, 167K)

when subhumans post..

kys shitskins

Bosnia? More like Bossnia

Attached: 1558178135579.jpg (1080x645, 79K)

Greek mode's better niggas

Attached: 1560397988321.jpg (1473x1061, 320K)

Lmaoing at this Nordcuck

You don't Bosanac jedan.

Kad ćeš se vratiti na djedovsku vjeru?

what city bro?

>one chance at life
>get born as albanian
OH NO NO NO

Kako si brate?

Koji trokutistanac, ubodi se iglom da nadomjestiš svoje loše izdajničke gene

Half of the roman emperors were of Illyrian extraction. Some early US presidents had Albanian ancestry. Napoleon too.

>albanians
>illyrians
pick one

Evo dobro, shitpostam na fitu kako nema stranaka na poslu. :)

>djedovsku vjeru
to se nemoze, skoro nista znamo o tu vjeru

ah, vidim da si i ti covjek od kulture

Balkan food is best undiscovered bulking cuisine. Was in Serbia a month ago and all these guys are massive.

555 come on now.jpg
I-I ti vidim.

>555 come on now.jpg
what do you mean? it's true, we know extremely little of slavic/balkan paganism. the closest thing to go "back" to would be graeco-roman paganism (which is fine anyway since all european belief was based on the same ancient faith)

I was referring to Christian or Bogumil (Gnostics), pre-Muslim faith. Pagans are too far gone, I agree.

>Christian or Bogumil (Gnostics), pre-Muslim faith
whether it's Christianity or Islam it's the same Jewish trash, why is worshiping a Jew somehow better than an Arab?

>Pagans are too far gone, I agree.
it's not like it's impossible, ancient Balkan religion was similar to that of the Greeks, and there are small groups of east Slavs who are pagan today.

The delusion... You're a turk rapebaby with the lowest IQ in Europe

was in serbia 2 weeks ago started bulking there lol

For me it’s Montenegro lads

Attached: 3006B934-7784-43D5-B47B-6A53667ADF70.jpg (236x249, 8K)

Bosnians are monkeys?

Attached: 399.jpg (680x480, 30K)

More like BOGGEDNIA

Based

Are you the same Bosnia going wild on Jow Forums

Eat a truckful of ćevapi.

nosi se u pičku materinu tu tvoju šiptarsku glibavu

based triple digits

Aka "how do I achieve criminal immigrant in Austria"-mode

Albanians are one of the most degenerated creatures I have met in my entire life, it's absolutely no wonder that their country is a rotting shithole. They should be kicked out of the EU asap.

>degenerated creatures in a rotting shithole
sounds like they belong in the EU

jovane, they share those 2 things with you serbs, both are low iq and turkish rapebabys, ottoman fluffers

>Thinking you are Illyrian while using words of Italian origin to describe fish, sea, boat etc.

Based

Friendly reminder that Bosnians are the whitest balkanoids because they avoided the Ottoman rapetrain by converting early

Кapaџићy, вoди Cpбe cвoјe, вoди Cpбe cвoјeeeeeee

Attached: Novislav_Djajic.jpg (900x900, 110K)

WE

Why are all Albanians this gullible and stupid? Albania is a shit hole, Kosovo is even more of a shit hole. You're people have nothing to show for all your ethnic pride and nationalism. Every Albanian male I met has at some point has mentioned their distant relation to George Washington, Napoleon and that cunt mother Theresa. Get a life and accomplish something for once that isn't organized crime in "construction".

That would be the croats really.
Bosnia still has plenty of mixed genes
No one gives a fuck about the Balkans and your ethnic purity btw guys

Well they can't speak English and only know how to form small crime rings and beat women so it's a limited skill set to integrate with

Every single Nordic country is a nicer place to live in and visit for literally anyone over Albania or Kosovo.
T. American lived in Kosovo 3 years

fpbp

Bosnia literally has no Turk DNA, except for some of the Serbs that live there

This is some next level cope. The whole balkans barring Greece should be turned into radioactive wasteland and nothing of value would be lost

Literally no one cares about your ethnic purity in the Balkans except for other Balkan nations.
This. Hell even throw parts of Greece in there too

This