This thread is a reverse lifting time capsule

This thread is a reverse lifting time capsule.

Anything you post in here gets sent to you when you first started lifting. What will you say?

Attached: 617A2109-1.jpg (1500x1000, 327K)

Your anger and trust issues will only hurt you in the end.

These "redpill" blogs and forums are doing you more harm than good. You perceive that the people you love are playing biological games with you when they are not, and it leads to you feeling contempt. You will drive away those you love by not listening to them.

Oh and also you should do front squats.

you cant outlift autism but keep going

PPL is bullshit for a weakass fag like you, hop on fullbody 3-4 times a week

>hop on fullbody 3-4 times a week
enjoy muscle failure and nogainz

Stop chasing women.

START LIFTING IN HS
DO CARDIO
LEARN TO COOK

Oh and don't travel so much, you'll be in credit card debt like a moron

>don't travel so much
Shit man jealous. Where did you go? Maybe not, but would you recommend it to an adult in their 20s with no gf or kids?

please for the love of god and everything that's holy don't neglect mobility

Yes, absolutely. I recommend Iceland, NYC for Broadway, Norway. Rome if you like ancient history. I also did a cross country Amtrak tour.

Just be smart and don't put everything on your credit card like a moron, that's what I did

Stop trying to bulk so hard and just learn to be comfortable with your body.

Do SS exactly as written, try hard, save up for a homegym, learn cognitive behavior therapy, drop coffee, read Seluyanov.

>read Seluyanov.
Elaborate please, any good resources you would recommend?

keep it up bud
but don't squat so much, your pants won't fit, and you're too cheap to buy new ones, so you'll walk around looking like an obscure cunt
but yeah good work

All the min maxing tips, routine research, is all mostly bullshit you shouldn’t pay attention to unless you are trying to go pro or something. Just put in the hours and work hard and you’ll grow.

buy bitcoin

Do SS instead of that shit routine the gym gave you.

Bulking is a meme.

Don't worry so much about politics, it's mostly a waste of time.

Continuity of going to the gym > correct form and control >>> heavier weights
-> Print out a calendar and mark the days you went to the gym, make that visible in your every day

Learn about the power of habits/routines

People with different limb proportions will look different while doing the same excercises.

Losing fat is almost all diet and almost none exercise.

start saving money and start investing

you won't get her back
but you should lift anyway, gl

DITCH THE BRO SPLIT AND DO HIGH VOLUME PPL TRUST ME

>thinly veiled "i haven't read the sticky" thread

Go to physio asap.
Don't train too hard as you'll injure yourself.
Pay attention to form.
Sleep early.
Move out.
Eat more.

Advice 2: don't be a restlet

FUAAAAAAAAAA

Call up your bookie and put all of your money on Trump winning in 2016. Then do side laterals to failure three times a week.

Do swimming for 2 years instead of lifting now so you don't end up a 5'6'' manlet

There's no indication lifting stunts growth. Should've eaten better food and slept more

prosportlab.com but it's in russian and it's all very fragmentary and i'm still not sure i understood it right

Find SS instead of whatever shit regiment feels good at the time. Stick with it. Utilize the college gym as best you can, since you're not gonna get much else out of college anyway.

Stop eating like shit while you're at it. You're only going to start making progress when you keep at it and give your body what it needs to build that muscle.

“Don’t bulk” and it has a picture of me after i stopped lifting and let myself go attached to it

does dropping coffee actually help? I am pretty serious/pretentious about my coffee and have invested a lot into equipment, I don't have too much 2/3 a day, should I try and reduce?

You can't out lift your diet. Eat less AND exercise more.

Attached: 1160625.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Seluyanov is a meme, his shit doesn't work

Literally everything you eat at home has too much fat in it you dumb gorilla, that's why your belly never goes down and you're 220.

You made it. But start going hard sooner, and you'll make it even sooner.

Don’t stop. Keep going.

stop being a fatboi before you start
im still rocking mantits because you never cut properly

take care of your FUCKING hair or you will be bald

Get serious right away, don't stop for periods of time for no reason

You develop ass-cancer and lose your left leg five years from now. You turn out okay but now you're bald lol. Sell everything you own and put stocks in Gamestop, they're going to be the Netflix of video games in a couple years. You know that cute church girl you like? She's going to cheat on you so when circumstances make you meet back up after thinking you'd never see each other again reject her harshly right there.

(get fucking trolled past me lmao)