Whats the verdict on coffee?

Attached: coffee.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZbmbCyC4xDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

coffee is good for you

who ever snorted pre-workout ?

SHUT THE FUCK UP EVERY FUCKING DAY THE SAME THREAD

science say it's good for you and I enjoy a cup of a morning. only thing to consider is teeth staining, but any stain-removing toothpaste should counteract it

It's ok. Too much can wear out your adrenals. Also don't use milk or sugar obvs.

calm down. have a cup of coffee.

i cant help i have to do it, i have no control.

Attached: 87e.png (1000x1000, 63K)

>worse memory retention
>agressivness/being angry towards others
>burns out with adrenaline
>stained teeth, bad breath, bad gut health
>high is over in an hour and you feel drained
>meanwhile your body working hard to counterattack the shit you just put into it

Attached: fish.png (1282x549, 390K)

nah

Gives me the poops. Whether this is a curse or blessing depends on your regularity.

>888
too bad those are lies

Attached: 1565057324712.jpg (1080x1223, 135K)

benefits of no coffee:

1) You will have consistent energy levels through the day

2) You will have a decrease in stress and anxiety

3) You will wake up easier and more refreshed

4) You will save money

5) You will get harder erections!

coffee is good for you

First, some commonly reported caffeine withdrawal symptoms:

1) Headache

2) Insomnia

3) Fatigue

4) Depression

5) Anxiety

6) Irritability

7) Muscle pain and stiffness

8) Lack of concentration

9) Flu-like symptoms

I'm 19 years old and I get very bad acid reflux sometimes for weeks at a time, I think I may have GERD but I believe it always happens when I Increase my coffee intake.

What do?

Caffeine disrupts sleep. Deep sleep is CRITICAL to good health. When there’s caffeine in your bloodstream, you are unlikely to experience deep sleep at all!

Caffeine AT ANY TIME of the day can cause sleep problems, especially if you are under stress.

Students the world over use caffeine not only to stay awake, but also they believe the drug will improve their performance on exams. Solid research, however, illustrates that as little as 100 milligrams of caffeine (one cup of coffee, two cups of cola) can cause a significant DECREASE in recall and reasoning.

drink coffee more regularly until your body adjusts, then lower your consumption level to your previous intake levels and your body will have overcompensated and the acid reflux will be gone

Caffeine contributes to depression in well-defined ways. This is particularly due to the withdrawal effect, which can cause headache, depression and fatigue, even in light users (p. 111). Cherniske reported that 90% of people who came to him who suffered from depression and gave up caffeine completely for 2 months reported that their depression went away!

quit obviously.

coping poison.
Coffee more like Copee

Caffeine does not give you energy. It stimulates your nervous system and adrenals. That’s not energy, that’s stress. Imagine going to a bank for a loan. The loan officer agrees to your loan. But as you leave the bank you notice the fine print – the loan has to be repaid at 75% interest! The ‘energy’ that you think you get from caffeine is really just a loan from the adrenals and liver, and the interest you have to pay is very high.

should I?

Everything science says, do the opposite.

Coffee works way longer than an hour

Science says I’ll die if I jump off the top of a building. Should I do it?

Caffeine is great. I drink instant coffee everyday. Cheap and effective

If they actually came out with a """study""" showing jumping off a building is bad for you, I would honestly consider jumping off a building.

So we should all just do 5-day BB splits, 0 compounds, no progressive overload and only pump workouts. Also take huge amounts of every supplement available, eat 300g of protein per day and sleep only 5 eveyday.
Whatever it takes baby.

science shows that coffee is good for you

benefits of coffee:

1) You will have consistent energy levels through the day

2) You will have a decrease in stress and anxiety

3) You will wake up easier and more refreshed

4) You will save money

5) You will get harder erections!

>high is over in an hour

just drink bullet coffee, longer, more sustained energy release. even just heavy cream in your coffee will have the same effect

HYPHY MUDDD

>tries to form a homemade analogy
>fails the concept entirely
haha youre retarded.

Take Caffeine pills instead... You can find them at Rite Aid. 200mg per tablet

>You will save money
Nigga a 3lb bag of GOOD beans is like $13-15

cope

holy shit u are sub 80 iq

you forgot also

6) no coffee vures cancer

7) Jesus will come from sky to suck your dick

>vures
*cures

Under rated reference

If you think about coffee this much, it's because you want to drink coffee. So drink coffee.

coffee has some healthy benefits taken in moderation.
If you take too much, it can cause anxiety and related problems or worsen them if you already have them.

The problem is most people take a lot of it. No, caffeine is not the cure for being tired out the time, the cure is sleeping more. If you can't go a day without coffee, maybe is time to stop shoving stimulants into your system and attack the root of the problem not its symptoms.

he drunked 8 coffee before training!!!

youtu.be/ZbmbCyC4xDo

drink of patricians
dont drink if you a faggit kthxbye

>spend spend $100 on a v60, aeropress, scale, kettle, and burr grinder, and some dank freshly roasted beans

> fit tells me coffee is bad for me

Mfw

Attached: BECBEDDA-41A8-4E04-A111-27E7C1FE6C1D.jpg (960x914, 117K)

tfw no gf to drink mate with till old age

Attached: tfw.jpg (700x465, 129K)

pic related is the best way to make coffee.
>cheap
>last 3 lifetimes
>efficient
>tasty as fuck
>perfect amount of coffee

Attached: mocca.jpg (1000x1000, 62K)

My experience
>slamming 8 cups a day for years
>body always in fight or flight
>can never rest or recover
>everything is dire because I need to reduce the stress, constantly running away from otherwise trivial stress like mild confrontation, doing laundry etc
>can sleep 10 hours and still feel like I’ve been smacked with a bag of hammers
>stop coffee for a couple months
>peaceful, well rested, confident, can look people in the eye again since the fear dissipated
>still sensitive to caffeine, like a trigger. Once every two weeks isn’t bad but any more than that and body goes ‘here we go again’ and starts to panic
Balance, anons. At the very least make sure you aren’t caffeinated when you go to sleep.

Holy shit I just looked this up and it looks amazing how have I never heard of it? I like my coffee on the stronger side so this seems perfect.

yes, it is very good and generally makes strong coffee regardless of the type of grain you are using, so could be even stronger or a bit lighter. Only downside of it is that if you need to make coffee for more people you either need a bigger one of those or you need to do it twice.

based

What is this contraption?

>last 3 lifetimes
not really. they break after a few years of daily use.

moka pot - very popular in europe

my grandma gave hers to me a couple years ago, she used it for a very good while, it's still in great condition.
Maybe you are using cheap shit, idk

Based and redpilled

Totality of evidence says 1-3 cups a day is probably good for you, assuming you aren't missing sleep because of it. More than 3 might be good for some stuff but not so good for others.

With the evidence pointing to good it becomes implausible to make the case it's very bad.

The argument that coffee is bad is mostly made by hippies who see coffee as something entrenched in the bourgeois. They hate the bourgeois so coffee must be bad. Also the only drugs they do are ones that make them useless in society, so something that makes people more productive must be viewed with skepticism.

I agree there are benefits but at the same time, there's no denying it can boost anxiety or cause some symptoms of it if you consume too much, which a lot of people do.

If it’s not a barbell why are you touching it?

Is green tea shit for you too? Usually have a cup in the morning, no sugar.

1-2 cups a day of good coffee is probably good for you and your gains. Keep it to that and don't overdo it

just have one cup in the morning and it's an effective stimulant. Too much of it, and consuming it at night are bad. Also, go without caffeine for a day or two on the weekends so you don't get excessively hooked to it

A cup of coffee everyday at 7am.
>low cal
>mild stimulant
>gets your brain goin

Women should replace food with coffee. Their bodies respond well to the constant release of caffeine into their bodies. That's why you see so many skinny bitches with Starbucks. It kills hunger and gives you energy.

Cup or two a day? Fine. Slamming 8 cups a day? Probably not fine.

Hey there, Champ. I brought ya a cup of coffee, just like I know you like it.
... Ah, I see. The "fits" told you it's bad for you, huh? Alright, Champ. I'll just take this back with me downstairs. I know it's important for you to "make it", as they say.

Attached: 3cd6216a3575dbf71498e6521797127fb2eca31c1b08ab7b2bd1d2987c5a1402.jpg (502x407, 36K)

I'm addicted and there is no point of quitting. I love coffee

Coffee fags piss me off so much, these guys usually have shit tier jobs and use the drink as a coping mechanism and these fucks are addicted to it.
>muh can't start my day without coffee
Cringe, Tea is a much more respected beverage in my eyes

Attached: 1541181728100.png (625x313, 374K)

I dont drink coffee after noon if I'm drinking it that day. You mean to tell me its gonna disrupt my sleep 12 hours later?

>there's no denying it can boost anxiety or cause some symptoms of it if you consume too much,

And? That's exactly what I said. What's your point, if something is good in modest quantities but you can take too much of something that thing is not good? By that reasoning virtually everything is bad.

>oh no I'm anxious

I take adderall, juul, and drink PWO and energy drinks multiple times a day. I'm a walking fucking fight-or-flight response. Helps me be calm and cool when shit actually hits the fan.

Ever since I started taking adderall, my stage fright has significantly improved. Sometimes my conversational skills are ass but thats more from overstimulation than the anxiety itself.