Vegans and bodybuilding

Has anyone seen a muscular vegan man who doesnt use steroids or protein powder?

Attached: Screenshot_20190807_161136.jpg (836x1225, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cmajopen.ca/content/5/1/E1.full#T2
cmajopen.ca/content/5/1/E1/T2.expansion.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not wrong with protein, juiceing is shit.

Clarence Kennedy. Though his natty status isn't 100% certain.

>what is pea protein

This not ironic question. My girlfriend is a vegan and wants me to try vegan diet for 2 weeks, but when i tried to look for vegan bodubuilder they either use protein powder or look like they are on steroids

> letting your girl tell you what to eat
ngmi

absolutely disgusting and super expensive?

am I the only one put off by the "sultry mystery meat face"?

>open thread
>look at feet
>close thread

Boldenone is vegan though

My wife and I went vegan for a while. It wasn't bad at all. She ended up putting a ton of effort into every meal and I legitimately ate better than I did when she was just cooking chicken.

Once she made a vegan "beef and cheese" calzone with "ranch dressing," but it was all vegan. I gave some to my buddy who was making fun of the whole vegan thing without telling him it was vegan, and he said it was the best calzone he ever had. If the chef knows what they are doing, you really do eat well and won't miss it.

Did that for a few months. Didn't really see too much of a difference.

I don't think i ever be vegan, but for a girl i love i woud i try to eat like for 2 weeks. But i'm afraid that vegan diet doesn't have enough protein (unless you eat only nuts)

shit compared to milk

>he actually drinks the milk of another animal that isn't even biologically designed for humans

enjoy your cow body

Are there any natural bodybuilders who don't use chicken and milk?

>absolutely disgusting and super expensive?

I sometimes buy pea protein because no one buys it and it's cheaper and goes on sale and then cut it with whey. There's worse protein out there than pea.

Clarence may be chill af and strong af but he ain't natty m8

>he actually drinks the milk of another mammal that's designed to make mammals grow stronger and bigger
woah what an idiot rofl amirite my fellow vegan?
protein from pea protein powder costs more than protein from milk
protein from pea protein powder isn't as bioavailable, it doesn't have nearly as good of an amino acid profile and it's also filled with heavy metals since 99% of pea protein blends are all made with yellow split peas from china

Attached: GHM.jpg (1039x834, 169K)

>This retarded argument

user, humans arent just a retarded animal, though you act like one sometimes. No other animal on the fucking planet lives in cement houses and drives cars for instance. Ants farm aphids for their bug milk if you want a reference. There is so, much, fucking stuff humans have that no other entity on earth has devised or used that the "Ugh you drink milk? but TIGERS DONT DRINK MILK!!!" is the most worthless reason for avoiding milk around.

Attached: 14241123.png (214x159, 39K)

t. USDA shills

get the fuck off my board you mong dairy jews

unironically terrible for your health

Yeah just randomly eat fake meats and fake meals bro. Don't even look into what they are made of, nah don't do that. Just blindly eat the vegan version because it tastes nice, don't worry what its made of. Lol.... good luck in 3 years bro eat meat before you do irreversible damage

>1905 natty Male looked like that
Inspiring

He is literally lifting world-class weights that even the juiciest elite Chinese lifters can't lift. how tf he is natty

Pasteurized milk is jewed out too, and they add sugar and carbohydrate(more sugar) atop of destroying all the beneficial enzymes of ingestion and vitamin absorption. Raw milk is the only real form of milk out there, and they maliciously ban it, despite it being a vastly safer food item, than saw leafy greens as seen in recall data.

>vegan
>male

You're either a

(a) s-o-i boi
(b) actual twink faggot
(c) both

I typically lean towards (c), especially as 80% of vegans are college aged women

Attached: 1562173748027.png (874x574, 129K)

they don't add sugar or any carbohydrates to pasteurized milk you fucking RETARD

>start eating nothing but bull sperm
>gurgle literally buckets of bull spunk every week
>become bull
Is this how you actually make it ?

the real question is, is someone really a bodybuilder if they dont take protein powder? (and arguably roids)

Why woud you need protein powder if you eat enough meat?

cmajopen.ca/content/5/1/E1.full#T2
cmajopen.ca/content/5/1/E1/T2.expansion.html

Conclusion
A high proportion of the prepackaged foods and beverages available at Canada's largest grocery retailer contain added sugar. Our findings underscore the prevalence of added sugar in the Canadian food supply as well as the difficulty of identifying added sugar content, which requires a detailed understanding of the many ways in which added sugar is reported as an ingredient. In the absence of requirements to report added sugar levels in nutrition labels, Canadian consumers lack the information necessary to act on public health recommendations to limit added sugar consumption.

>Try again faggot

Attached: 1547473514267.jpg (800x600, 190K)

>living in the americas

>t.retard

>2 weeks
That’s not how it works, once you do that she’ll nag until you keep doing it longer and longer and in the end you’ll be a skinnyfat vegan soiboy just to keep her quiet

straight outta Area 51

I want his routine

what did they use to train?

7 sets of 16 hours at the factory

>I'm going to avoid Thing, not because of any intristic property of Thing, but because I'm worried about how others will percieve me and losing social status.
That, if anything, is a woman's way of thinking.

you must be really fucking naive if you think he is natty

Mycoprotein has recently been shown to be better than pea protein, as well as animal derived proteins.

7 consecutive 6 and a half minute miles is really impressive for anyone, let alone a geriatric. What a grade A badass.

what a fucking beast, damn

I've been trying a product containing this for a couple of years...it's surprisingly convincing. One of the products is marketed as Chicken and tastes just like it (very similar texture too).

However, if you're wanting to be completely Vegan, the particular product I tried unfortunately use eggs.