Guys will expect you to suck their dick after it's just been in your pussy

>guys will expect you to suck their dick after it's just been in your pussy

ew

Attached: femapu.png (657x527, 76K)

>girls will expect you to kiss them right after your dick was in their mouth

double ew

Attached: 1489727656008.jpg (640x513, 34K)

Most girls I've been with love to do that.

Attached: 1552245370969.gif (511x512, 105K)

What's wrong with your pussy?
It's not like it's going ass to mouth. So long as your pussy is clean, what's the problem? It's essentially just snot on his dick.

yeah. I was eating my ex out and then went to kiss her after she finished. She kinda hesitated, but then I could tell that she was curious as to what she tasted like. She wasn't horrified, but didn't really love it.

can i rub my dick all over your armpit sweat and make you suck it

yeah thats how you get stds. sex should only be for the purpose of procreation and nothing else.

that idea made me hard

>It's essentially just snot on his dick

ew

If she won't do that it means she lacks self-love and you should just dump her.

But it's your snot, right? I've tasted my cum. Have you never tasted your pussy?

>people have sex
>and they're naked
so gross

>girls expect me to be grossed out eating her out after I finished dicking her

There's nothing wrong with your own taste, it's what you're making your partner taste after all.

how do you feel about ass to mouth op?

You worthless, degenerate whore

>bf finishes on my face
>I'm really turned on so I go to kiss him
>he freaks out and pushes me away
Guys are so weird.

Attached: seriously5645.jpg (305x357, 70K)

>girls will expect you to lick that same pussy

>ywn go in for a smooch with your gf after she creams on you finishing a face sitting session

No, sex should just be for fun and procreation should require a lot of careful planning

I like the taste of my vagina so it doesn't worry me.
If hes not nutting deep inside you then making you clean it up are you really having sex?

Attached: giphy.gif (487x270, 929K)

>white guys in Minnesota not immersed in gay culture have Minnesota white guy hygiene and refuse to change so they always smell poopy down there from never cleaning their unshaved holes with more than dry paper, and only shampooing their heads in the shower while assuming everything else is automatically cleaned

I can go months without a shower and still smell better than them.

Obviously a neversex started this thread.

My gf loves to do this
She also wants me to fuck other girls and taste their pussy on my dick but we cant find anyone

Implying i dont secretly want them to force me to

if he's nutting inside of you and you're not making him clean it up, are you really even having sex?

Attached: w.jpg (233x255, 11K)

> mfw remember once when I got someone from here almost pregnant twice

Being an adult means knowing when to put gross things in your mouth. See: coffee, alcohol

Attached: 7 Days.png (351x332, 257K)

I like the feeling of it in there user

Honestly I wouldn't want to have my girlfriend suck my dick, just so I could have a girlfriend who never had a penis in her mouth. But that is an impossible fantasy.

It's worse now. They've sucked dozens of dicks but won't suck yours because they're not like that anymore.

haha i know this feeling. when i was a kid i used to fantasize about having multiple gfs or something and have one be the vaginal sex only gf whom i would be willing to kiss, and one blowjob gf who i wouldn't kiss. Nowadays i'm slightly less anal about it but still if i ever get a gf i wouldn't kiss her directly after a blowjob, i'd require her to rinse and brush her mouth.

Why yes i am indeed a khvirgin, how could you tell?

what does that feel like
i can't imagine it being real fuckin' weird and slimey

Attached: 145-1450335_9yttsz5-meme-thinking-emoji.jpg (820x961, 77K)

>I could have a girlfriend who never had a penis in her mouth.
That's kind of the adult equivalent of keeping your action figures in the box instead of playing with them. I never understood kids like this.