Hahaah i threw all my eggs in one basket, dropped out of school for a job thats absolutley broken my mental health...

hahaah i threw all my eggs in one basket, dropped out of school for a job thats absolutley broken my mental health. I have no identity, no aspirations, no friends. What the fuck. WHY. Why does anyone go on living? Why arent suicide cults/pacts more mainstream. DOESNT EVERYONE WANT TO FUCKING LEAVE? Somehow we are mentally ill for trying to escape. Nothing here is worth staying for. Everything is artificial. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1553610542300.png (779x900, 907K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JcXP-VnEDkM
youtu.be/zc3vAdsiPV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the job?
Tell us more about your life pls.

Blogpost for me fag.

Fucking sales. You believe that? I got one big pay check and thought that was it, I was home free. Not that school was any better for me anyways.

fuck you, go browse /b

What are you selling? Seriously. Best buy? Walmart? Notice how the colors are the same.

welcome to the life your father and your forefathers have for you. Congratulations

Sounds like you are actually having fun with your meltdown.

Paint. Everyday I go into some well to do fucking boomers house, laugh at their dumb fucking jokes, tell them their tacky house is beautiful so on and so forth, spend an hour explaining to them why x costs x etc, day in and day out. I don't even know who I am anymore. Part of my job is "rapport". Im a glorified fucking actor. Mcdonalds wage cucks cry when they have to say "have a nice day" I fucking wish

REVOLT FROM WORK. Also really you sell paint out of all things?

someones gotta do it
or do they?

>Paint salesman

Nobody has to do this.

Just sniff paint, user. It will help, I promise.

Attached: f37.jpg (659x544, 42K)

Nobody has to do anything

Let's start a suicide cult and preise eldrich forgotten gods

I'd rather advertise it as what it is, people were lied to long enough. "Hey guys sorry you were burdened with self awareness, exit this way for a retry"

BUT MUH KEEDZ NEED FOOD
AND MUH CAR NEEDS GAS

your personality will soon turn into paint

Your god.

When I kill myself I'll be sure to dump a gallon of paint over my head and blow my brains out in a clients house. Holy fuck imagine that

Attached: doomed.jpg (1165x989, 62K)

YOU NEED THIS PAINT BECAUSE
>it's fucking paint

IMAGINE TURNING YOURSELF INTO A BITCH FOR SELLING PAINT

I wonder what kind of lives hiring managers live.

I mean, no wonder why companies like Mars don't only produce ONE candy. Imagine having Stockholm sunstone with fucking m & ms. No wonder why companies merge. We will one day live under one company.

Why not uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh go back to school?
Nevermind. Youre a brainlet. I redact that.

you are correct. I appreciate youre redaction. Also what the fuck am I gonna go to school for? You think all that debt thrown on top of my already crumbling life would cheer me up? Thanks but no thanks doc

>youre
send me to fucking college right away

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

everything that you have learned
All the media you have consumed
turned into making cash by shilling paint

YOU WILL BE KNOWN AS
THE PAINT SHILLSMAN

hey guys wanna know what I do for a living?

no what?

I SELL PAINT AND PAINT ACCESSORIES

>YOU WILL BE KNOWN

thats where youre wrong bucko

Here lies retard
He couldn't handle shilling paint for a month so he killed himself

Attached: BUCKET OF CUM THAT I USED TO KILL OP.jpg (1280x1024, 168K)

DUDE YOU NEED THIS BECAUSE YOU GET THE PRETTY COLORS ON YOUR SHIT HOUSE. NOW LET ME GET CLOSE AND PERSONAL ABOUT EACH OTHER'S LIVES EVEN THOUGH MY PURPOSE IS TO PASS THE BUTTER FAGGOT

DURR LOOK AT THE PRETTY COLORS

Attached: paint-bucket-transparent-2.png (512x512, 132K)

NOW THE REASON YOU NEED THIS IS *knocks out unsuspecting retard with paint bucket*

NIGGER NIGGER NIGEER

NIIIIIIIIGEERR

DON'T YOU HEAR THAT EVERYBODY
I'M A NIGGER

Attached: PP1250067.jpg (1600x1600, 166K)

Not even sure what your thread is about, OP. If you dislike your job so much then quit and find another. It's not like passing up on selling paint is such a problem.

In this thread: user pushes OP to suicide

Attached: Edgyprof.png (570x724, 330K)

I AM A PAINT SHILLSMAN

WHAT DO YOU NOT GET

it's an exquisite art. You don't understand

>Why does anyone go on living?
some people don't completely suck at life

>a month
if only

thread got very hung up on the job, I mean of course they did its fucking hillarious

I AM A SHIIIIIILLLLL
youtu.be/JcXP-VnEDkM

FOR THE PRETTY NOVELTY SEEKING COLOOOOOORSSSS DUUUUURRRR
youtu.be/zc3vAdsiPV4

Just quit and find a better paying one.

Not if you join the reserves. Work one weekend a month doing shit all and they pay for your college in full. As far as what you wanna do? What do you like? Do the entrance exam and see what you test high in. From there, talk to the college's academic and career advisers they have in hand to help aspiring students.
Its not hard to go back to school and find a career you like. At all. They have resources for this shit for a reason. Most college kids dont know what to do. You put in effort and figure it out. Or sell paint the rest of your life. Your choice.