Girls have never been mean to me. are girls being meanies a real thing or just a meme made up by incels?

girls have never been mean to me. are girls being meanies a real thing or just a meme made up by incels?

Attached: 54447084_313396249367232_4018393133039562555_n.jpg (1080x1349, 121K)

my experience with girls have been shitty, and hearing all about how they are now with thot cultures makes me untrustworthy of them, i've had much better times with dudes, guess you just got lucky?

I don't interact with them so I wouldn't know

Would be a lie to say girls have never been mean to me, they've even been mean to me in the stereotypical Jow Forums nightmare fantasy scenarios, like random teenage girls calling me ugly.

But overwhelmingly my experiences have been positive and I actually find it much easier to befriend girls than guys.

area incel stories even true? girls, even thots, are actually very nice

Attached: 54446654_418935575537580_7977828531885445099_n.jpg (1080x715, 72K)

Not nearly as bad as I've experienced from boys.

everyone is equally capable of being mean if we ignore predispositions to mental health issues of which could lead to "mean" behaviour whether intentional or not. but in my experience as a boy i've never had issues with girls and 2 of my closest friends are female, one of them being the kindest person i know. it's all down to luck in the end and you can't do too much to change how someone thinks or acts.

Attached: flipflop.png (259x224, 19K)

Women usually hide how mean they really are. If you don't see it, doesn't mean they're not.

so do men, it's almost like people hold the potential to be harmful dependent on moral character and personality, not gender

wowee

I'm more mean to myself than anyone else has ever been. I've never been hurt or insulted by another person worse than I've down to myself, and I've done it all while knowing exactly what I'm doing.

Nah, men are much more direct with meanness and bear less grudges.
Women hide it all the time.

can't say i've had any grudges held against me by either gender so i don't have much to say about that, guess you're just unlucky user.

I wish a girl would be mean to me.

Possible you just don't care enough to observe their actions to determine how they're working on their grudges.
Nothing to do with luck, they're just like that.

why exactly? it sounds humiliating and rude

Attached: 1537137162489.webm (640x1136, 768K)

i saw a guy with a face tat like this yesterday i thought he had a big mole on his face for some reason he was at the hospital i was glad when i saw it was only a face tat

Attached: 5ecbf75fbbc1dd73008d7c97f79f0f33.gif (444x250, 1.97M)

she took a video looking at herself
hmm i wonder why..

Girls called me ugly and dared each other to talk to me and acted like i was hot/a stud ironically and stuff like that in middle school and high school. also a discord girl told me to kill myself and called me worthless and a freak

Attached: zuck.jpg (614x768, 45K)

Girls are fine, what incels have a problem with in the ways girls act negatively which unique to women, stringing people along, creating drama, attention whoring. Not all women do these things but people who do them are usually always women. Incels have just been too long on the receiving end of that.

This is a thread of the question of the psychological shadow anons. Of the devil. Is evil good? No, it isn't. Never trust a thot on any level. I'll save you the trouble. Because I've lived it.

Attached: 1550315991847.png (1000x1144, 186K)

I resonate with those middle/high school stories. Basically what ruined any self esteem from developing now I'm a lost cause of self pity.

If you keep them at an arms length you'll never experience it.

thank you for letting me know

Attached: 1549147128554.jpg (720x687, 67K)

Doesn't change the fact they're mean. They're even meaner against each other.

shes gonna jerk off to it later.

Now that I think about it, the only girls who have ever been mean to me have been fat.

she looks damn familiar

HS girls were mean to me, not uni girls tho, for the first time I made women friends at uni, but both of them had bfs and used me for attention, so eventually i stopped being friends with them

Attached: animal-biology-eyes-5520.jpg (3888x2592, 1.1M)

Actually mean people are very rare.
I've met some shitty people, women included, but no actually mean people.

Because my contact with females is very limited and I've only never really talked to like a dozen of them in my life, and four of them turned out to be shitty people that did nothing but use and/or ghost others, that makes for a very high percentage of shitty women that I know.
I also have 3 sisters and they just about prove every incel argument.

i turned down a chick in 2nd grade who had crush on me

she and her gaggle of demon tikes proceded to bully harass and humiliate me for the rest of elem school at which point i was such a social outcast due to years of rumors about me i wasnt able to make any lasting friends until middle school when i went to a different school.

that shit scarred me still have anxiety about interacting with women my age

still not a total incel redpilled faggot tho if anything i learned that both genders are capable of being "nice guys"/"nice girls" who cant handle rejection

The only guys I am ever mean to are the guys who wont leave me alone when I already rejected them. They just keep trying despite the fact I have a boyfriend and leave me no choice but to tell them to fuck off.

What do you mean used you for attention?

they're only mean to you if you're ugly

Attached: 1550431247224.jpg (374x500, 40K)

Yes I was emotionally and physically bullied by a girl in my classes when I was a kid and early teenager.I never did anything about it because of the whole you arent supposed to hit a woman and because it was a girl no one took me seriously,both my parents and my teachers routinely ignored or wrote it off as banter.It left serious damage on my mind.I dont find women attractive at all because of it and no im not gay either.Her actions fucked me up for life it left me afraid to talk to girls and even try to reach out emotionally to them,fuck her

Attached: rain.gif (540x510, 565K)

Women above 30 or so are usually vicious back-stabbing cunts (to other women, especially younger women) and love drama, but it usually varies on background.
t. worked a shitty retail job with mostly women in a crappy small town for 5 years

My sister was a real cunt to me, but I don't really think that siblings count.
Other than that, women have mostly ignored me, so there's been little opportunity for any of them to be mean to me

exactly this

op is probably good looking or at least "not ugly" in a traditional sense.

they're only mean to you if you're annoying AND ugly.

I was the shortest guy in school until like 10th grade, and yes girls used to bully me. But then I shot up to 6'1 and they stopped. It's hard to bully someone who is at least half a foot taller lol

But yeah, it's been ten years since I graduated high school and I still remember it.

I'd say 80% of them are mean/rude from experience. And after getting burned multiple times i changed my behavior to be very cold/rude towards women in general.

Attached: wcj98n49gfne4ysfr4.jpg (225x225, 7K)