900 calories a can

>900 calories a can
>80g protein
is this a god tier bulking meal?

Attached: 114375_MAIN._AC_SL1500_V1555438752_.jpg (1022x1500, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

woodlawnschool.pbworks.com/w/file/fetch/68877826/"No Wonder They Call Me a B____" (Hodgman) PDF.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anyone know what it tastes like?

35.5% protein, not shabby

I prefer cat food

Like dog food

Yeah sure, go for it bro

600g of cooked chicken breast has around 950kcals and 180g of proteins.

Stop inventing shitty bulking ideas.

4 dollars of chicken breast, or 75 cents worth of dog food? Hmmmmm... could you be (((someone))) encouraging people to waste money so they stay poor and have to take loans?

how many chicken breasts is that

Oy goyim you got me, the true secret to fitness is eating 8 cans a day of dog food.

A kg of chicken breast will give you around 650~700 g of cooked breast.

A kg of frozen chicken breast, I mean

I knew it

Attached: 1556986207130.jpg (306x331, 69K)

Everytime i give up on this shit website, some stupid shit like this makes me laugh

plain chicken breast/plain tuna with zero salt and zero sasoning. Every dog food is the same, just bland and zero salt. You can try it not like you gonna get food posoning or anything.

What about cat food?

What if I turn into a dog

You'd be better off as a dog tb quite h

Shut up mutt

The dog food industry was created by people trying to make a use out of the leftovers of animals that no one wanted to eat. So dog food doesn’t use chicken breast, it uses the hearts, lungs, gizzards etc. of chickens, pigs, cows etc. It’s all grinded up to look like a brown mush, and it’s not like the dogs are going to complain.

>take multiple cans of this stuff
>blend it altogether
Ultimate workout shake??

>mfw eating dog food becomes the next Jow Forums meme

Some naive fitizen is going to take this seriously and actually eat dog food. Can't wait to see that thread

Attached: movie_norman_osborn.png (329x270, 135K)

If you were forced to eat dog food until you actually mutated into a dog, what breed of dog would you become?
For me, it’s a golden retriever.

>and don’t say a pit bull
>pit bulls are niggers in the dog world

Just fuck your gfs best friend

Some big, fat and retarded breed probably.

There is literally nothing wrong with eating dog food. People just think it is because they’re following stupid societal memes like not having sex with siblings

Pit bulls are based. chihuahuas or some other equally retarded and needlessly aggressive breed are the niggers of the dog world. I say needlessly aggressive because ime small dogs are way more likely to try and bite you for just standing there

So it's the ethical way to eat meat. All of the nutrients none of the guilt

woodlawnschool.pbworks.com/w/file/fetch/68877826/"No Wonder They Call Me a B____" (Hodgman) PDF.pdf

It's been round before

Probably a greyhound
>lanklet but still pretty cut
>autistic

Shit, I'm korean

someone was drinking horse supplements yesterday.. i wouldnt put it past Jow Forums