It's happening. Can I do anything other than accepting it? Is it true that changing your diet prevent further hair loss?

It's happening. Can I do anything other than accepting it? Is it true that changing your diet prevent further hair loss?

Attached: receding-hairline-help.jpg (443x444, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/i-castrated-myself-to-halt-baldness.119212/
youtube.com/watch?v=thtFOgNh1_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

propecia minox nizoral

I don't think using spells will work

kek

>20
>obliterated hairline
>thinning all over

What did God mean by this

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-214320.png (2160x1080, 3.11M)

good kek

Finastride (propecia), nizoral shampoo and MICRONEEDLING and minoxidil or peppermint oil. The latter I advise against if you dont have short hair or an easily styleable hairstyle as it is annoying as fuck. Microneedling is super important and shown to be more effective than minoxidil alone and massively more effective in combination.

Castrate yourself faggot, otherwise your never gonna make it.

hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/i-castrated-myself-to-halt-baldness.119212/

>MICRONEEDLING
recommend me a roller then

Very based

get a dermapen instead

I use a Dr Pen off amazon. Disposable cartridges cost you some but probably not much more given the fact you should be replacing your roller from time to anyway.

Christ, does castration actually work?

Thank you based mage

Yes. DHT is one androgen that causes male pattern baldness, but testosterone does as well. If you castrate yourself, you no longer produce any androgen and will certainly stop going bald. If you pair castration with estrogen your hairline will likely become better than it ever was.

Gonna try a roller first before I spend 100 bucks

Hair loss is from dht accumulation in the scalp from poor craniofacial muscle/nerve/blood vessel health. DHT oxidizes fat in the scalp which therein causes the skin to compress the vasculature on top of the head. Over time a lack of nutrients will force hair follicles into a dormant state. Fix your scalp integrity and your hair will come back.

How to ? I need spoonfeeding for this

Attached: 1562891771419.jpg (374x374, 14K)

this.
good summarization. based science anons

Dermaroller.

Pumpkin seed oil, Jamaican black castor oil + boar hair brush/dermaroller. It won't *stop* the balding but it'll definitely slow it down. I can personally attest.

May as well ask here. Does anyone know the effect coal tar has on hair besides dandruff? How does coal tar effect hair density, count, shaft thickness and anagen/telogen phase? I can find answers to some or all of these questions for ketoconazole, zinc pyrithione, piroctone olamine, salacylic acid, selenium sulfide and other anti dandruffs but not coal tar. I ask because coal tar has been the only solution effective for dandruff yet it's the only one I can't seem to find a single thing about what it actually does to your hair quality. I've searched google scholar and found nothing. Anyone have any study I missed? I'm akready aware of the one patent about hair loss. Anything else?

Attached: 1553689368956.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

This is good advice because these products will reduce scalp DHT. Saw palmetto/b-sitosterol is another good one but you should also add in a vasodilator like peppermint oil, adenosine, minoxidil, cayenne, etc

Cutting out all sugar stops hair loss. But no one can do that. So youre screwed. Im tired of posting about the options every day so go look in the archives for threads about hair loss and youll read my blog posts about how to possible save your hair. Until then just use hair fibers until you save up enough for a hair transplant.

If your doing keto, then it might be keto.

Just google keto hairloss. It even causes hairloss in females
youtube.com/watch?v=thtFOgNh1_c
Shit quite keto due to hair loss. Its really common symptom of keto.

Onion juice on your scalp

But women experience hair loss too, though in significantly reduced fashion compared to men. Is it because of the small amount of test that women produce?

Keto hair loss is due to stress. It grows back. Cutting in general causes hair loss. (Heavy, prolonged cutting)

That's thinning due to stress, not male pattern baldness.

kek good one lad.

im only 18 why is my hairline receding fuck fuck fuck

Attached: Cry.png (379x503, 339K)

Min twice daily and fin (use for 6 months to see progress)
Save money for a FUE HT and shop around for a good dr in the mean time or accept it, whatever you pick stop posting about it here because it's not fitness related

Sage

NO SUGAR(carbohydrate), glycation is an enemy to your hair follicles and skin.
Use a derma roller to help stimulate the hair follicles to grow.

Attached: Df9jdAxWsAAdj1j.jpg (1200x1200, 122K)

This isn't normal balding, lad.
You've probably got a disease of some sort.

JeJ