Maximizing "Good Days"

Lots of people mention good and bad days. For me good day means that I'm full of energy, ready to set new PRs etc.
Have any of you guys noticed what stimulates a good day for you personally?
Getting the obvious stuff out of the way, like good sleep, good nutrition, low stress and physical activity, what anecdotal or broscience stuff do you do to induce good days? Something like meditation, certain vitamins or foods, caffeine, certain routine that preserves energy etc Anything you want to share that you think works for you?

Attached: 1564174818051.gif (264x480, 2.47M)

the definition of a good day to me is one that is not controllably good. it should be taken as read that you're already trying to maximize everything that makes a good day (within reason, not like the 0.1% boost a caffiene pill might give you).

How do I cope with not having good days

learn to accept and adapt, lower your standards

wtf was that kid’s problem?

Generally I will simply have a good day as long as I'm not having a specifically bad day, and when I'm having a bad day I usually know what caused it.

The shorter the time between waking up and training, the better the training session go as rule for me.

Disdain for thots

A good day for me is getting home alive and in good health.

for me I found that how I feel before I go to the gym isnt necessarily a measure for how well I will perform. I unironically had some of the best lifting days on days where I felt horrible before going to the gym. I dont exactly know how this happens but sometimes when life is a bitch the gym can just be great. You get in that flow and you just go for PRs without thinking. But it also depends on the lift.

>Squat
If I feel like a wet noodle and have core fatigue I will never have a good Squat day. However being a bit sore in the legs means nothing, had some of the best Squat sessions after I was still a bit sore.

>Bench
I generally dont really bench well when I am tired otherwise not much affects me here

>OHP
again if my core is not recovered or I just cant get tight for whatever reason it seems pointless to go heavy on OHP and I stopped doing it just like the Squat I will just do lighter sets

>DL
Fuck do I know, I had days where I felt horrible and pulled DL PRs. And then I had days where I felt amazing and got a reality check when I couldnt even match what I can usually do. I have no fucking clue honestly.

also to add to this the DL has always been so weird to me, maybe I am too cautious on my form generally. I have pulled PRs right after squatting to failure. And then a week or so later failed that same weight with no prior fatigue.
Seems a bit weird at times, I guess I could potentially pull heavier and maybe I am just too carefull however my Squat and DL dont seem disproportionate to me really. I have squatted 420lbs and DL 475lbs so to me that seems like a healthy ratio. But I do have rather good leverages for the DL so maybe it should be higher.

and it's not a problem

So young and already based

Thot status: patrolled.

Based young thot hunter

patrolling thots as all men should

Attached: 1539991361764.png (316x332, 150K)

Never lower your standards

he literally did nothing wrong

Attached: 515802c8ed53f1b7d068d9378fda6e23c61415d4_00.jpg (500x403, 49K)

Extremely nice gif, 10/10, would click again

Attached: 1523046387597.jpg (1420x1436, 988K)

What is going on here? ESL?

Not him but was totally intelligible to me. Maybe you have a brain tumor or your retarded or something? Just spitballing.

For me it's getting 8 hours of sleep, eating carbs a few hours beforehand, and being well hydrated. Never have a bad workout if I hit all 3.

>controllably good
>it should be taken as read
Because these phrases are “totally intelligible” to you, please explain their meaning to me. Thanks.

That kid is our last hope. Lift for him.

Attached: 1561072047076.png (780x818, 166K)

absolutely based lad

Attached: THOT_DETECTED(0).jpg (1126x1252, 234K)