Hello Fitness

Hello Fitness,

Me and my Fiancé just started the Keto Diet and we are getting married in 2 months. Right now I’m struggling to come up with some practical food combinations that are Keto Friendly and I’m also having extreme Hunger for shitty foods like Chick-Fila and shit like that. Any suggestions on curbing Hunger and having practical food options?

Attached: A6056526-E7C6-4FC5-990A-B959FB463793.jpg (4032x3024, 2.18M)

>ketofag
Shut the fuck up and go back to r*ddit. You’re either a lard ass or DYEL skeleton.

Hahaha love the warm welcome. I’m just trying to lose some weight, so yes I’m a bit of a fat boy but I’m putting in the time.

>non-meme answer!!!

Avoid fad diets, bite the bullet and get a IFBB-tier dietitian. He will work with you to figure out your body and find what works to lose the weight. They usually charge $1-2k for 3 months... but once they drill down what you need...

You never have to worry about another diet again. Worth every last penny.

How about making healthy dietary changes that are actually sustainable in the long term? Keto is a meme diet, and most people end up ballooning back to their original weight (and then some) after they stop.

Oh Lord you have a fat fiance

Bail the fuck out now. She's only getting fatter and she'll drag you down in the process.

No I'm serious.

Thankyou for the advice user, I will look into that. Also We have tried that, but we end up eating out a lot of the time. I was getting to a healthy point until I met my Fiancé and then we kinda just let ourselves go. I could talk to her about that but finding a healthy diet is important your right.

I wouldn’t say she is super fat, but she is a bit chubby. I appreciate your concern user, but we are working on it. She’s also the same race and she has great features, so I’m content.

>Hahaha love the warm welcome
I can actually smell the sÖy coming off of you. You obviously haven't read the sticky. All you need to do is make sure that you're calorie intake is less than your output. You can have a diet solely consisting of jellybeans and bigmacs and you'll lose weight as you follow that rule

Let me be clear, these aren't "personal trainers" that usually try to string along some poor beginner or bored milf into constant changing plans to dupe you into staying with them. These a serious fucking coaches that work with people whose careers involve gaining muscle and losing weight. As long as you follow what they say (and they make every attempt to hold you accountable) your success is guaranteed.

Lol someone is a bit agro. I for one am not big into onions, but I’m assuming you can’t smell a lot cause of all that pre-workout you’ve been snorting. Can I substitute the jelly beans for sour gummy worms? Thanks!

>not big into onions
We can tell

Hahaha fuck I messed up auto correct

>that pre-workout you’ve been snorting
You haven't figured out yet, he is a DYEL vegan who is doing a schtick? Never been in a gym in his life.

I’m not a vegan and I have a gym routine. It’s a lame routine, but it works for me.

>Chick-Fila
>shitty foods
come on bro it's the healthiest fast food there is

Leave your gf behind. She will only hold you back and keep suggesting cheat days.

>oh come on, one last binge before we start.

Ditch her and go it alone. Even then you'll probably fail because you're a weak willed fat cunt. However, it's the only chance you've got. Trust me, I've seen 14,000,605 timeliness and you only make it in one. We're entering the endgame now.

It can be yes, but I’m talking about the fried section along with the sauces.

Unfortunately user I am engaged and I take that seriously. If she tries to suggest cheat days I will simply stick to the routine myself. I’m tired of being this big. I’m not like out of this world fat, but I def am overwight. I just need to stay in the gym and pump out and eat right. I’m glad you have checked all my realities, but I will turn to dust. Or who knows, maybe I am in the right timeline.

You got fat because of her in the first place. Women are poison. I'm not saying dump her, I'm saying separate your attempt to get fit from hers.

Ahhh okay I see now. I will do that then. My apartment has a gym, I will probably just secretly go there before she gets home. Then when she does I will just pound her into next week. That can be her exercise lol

Eat some red meat and cheese. It is filling and full of protein and fat.